Goth To Gamer

By 5sostwinsforlife

Adrian and Jess hate each other's guts. Adrian has a hard home life, but feels like himself when he's playing... More

Video Games My Safe Zone
Don't Tell Anyone
Partner Up
In your dreams
Why Didn't You?
Scare him just a little
Less Than 24 Hours
Doodling
How Can This Be?
I Have Blue Hair
The Chapter Of Explantions That Ruined Things
I Think I Made It Worse
First Day At Home
Jake
Oops
Put It Out Now!
Strange Feeling
Please Listen To Me
Maybe
I Should Have
Stop Shower Time!
A Rose
Welecome Back Fam
Prisoner
I'M DYING
You Aren't Dying
Home Alone
Boy Was I Wrong
Shaking
Blame It On The....
Are You Still Playing?
Making A Name
Detention
My Own Plan
Party Time!
We What?!?!
The List
Restart
Sober Wish
ALL THIS TIME
Oh Wait
Zoned Out
What Do You Want?
Do You?
Think Jess Think
Doodles Revealed
Tell Me If You Feel This
The Kiss
I'm Me Again
Final Call?
Wake me when the previews are over
Never
Boyfriend and Girlfriend?

Mark The Date

257 6 0
By 5sostwinsforlife

Adrian's POV

It's not that I didn't want be friends with Jess, it's just I figured she'd want to go back to her normal life. That is the life before we switched. I did want to hangout with her more, she wasn't the kind of person you could look at and see exactly who they were. To me that's what made her Jess. "Jess, I don't want to stop hanging out with you," I confessed.

"Then why did you say we wouldn't hangout after we switch back?" She asked again.

"Cause I figured you would want to go back to your regular life, and well you'd want to forget about me."

"Adrian, your the only one who knows about the video games part of me."

"I don't want to ruin your life by dragging you down the social pole, trust me kids get pretty judgemental when your hanging out with someone like me."

"I don't care about that anymore, well maybe a little, but not enough to worry. You've opened my eyes to the world of the bullied."

"Hey Jess."

"Yeah?"

"Can you eat something cause I don't want to look even skinnier than I already am."

"Fair enough," she smiled and grabbed the slice she had started eating.

"Thank you," I replied grabbing the slice I had picked up and ate it.

We sat on the couch and ate pizza and watched movies. Mostly Disney since my parents normally didn't buy me any movies. I began to wonder what my family was like to Jess considering how long it's been. "Are my parents treating you okay?" I asked concerned that they weren't.

"You should see for yourself," she replied.

"I can't, otherwise they would think you were my girlfriend."

"True I could just introduce you as my friend from school."

I shrugged it could work. "Wanna play the game some more?" I asked.

She nodded and we played it for awhile until it hit seven, then I realised I needed to go. We said our goodbyes and I walked back to Jess's house. I was happy that Jess wanted to be my friend still after this whole situation. Even though she wasn't the best person to me in the past, but she has changed so much since we met. My phone buzzed and it was a texted from Jess asking if I could come over on Friday. I replied with a yes, and marked the date on my calendar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 191 13
Ella has noticed that her twin brother, Jeremy, has become more distant lately. When they suddenly swap bodies, she realises that his life is a lot m...
1.6K 64 20
Bella had the perfect life, she had good grades, good friends and a good family but her life gets turned upside down when her father gets cancer. She...
997 82 14
switched bodies, stitched up friendship. the egos grew apart from each other for a while, some have their individual lives and some are rivals that c...
1.1M 71.5K 70
They both knew the consequences if word was to get out about the two but a young Lauren no longer cared about the over protectiveness from the men in...