Is This Love ?

By lexylex69

Growing up in the hood. Not everything's peach and cream , you get me ? You got to pay for what you want , th... More

Before The Begining
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Tonya's pov
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Devins Pov
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AUTHORS MESSAGE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

734 19 6
By lexylex69

I got up to reach the door.

" Who is it?" I asked

We didn't have a peephole.

" It's uh, Shaun ..."

Surprised at his turn around, I slowly opened the door.

" You left something?" I asked confused.

" Yea I did" he grabbed me in and kissed me.

Feeling his soft lips, sent a tingle down my body , but I was still confused why this is happening.

He continued to kiss me while his hands rubbed my back.

I started to kiss him back.

The feeling that I haven't felt in a long time crept through my head.

Love.

His hands trailed down my back to my plump, perfect , thick, butt.

He squeezed gently.

I started to move back in to the house, and without breaking the kiss I closed the door.

Shaun lifted me up into his arms as my legs wrapped around his petite waist.

He walked to the couch and laid me down on my back while reaching to take his shirt off.

I bit my lips at the sight of his muscles tensing up.

I knew he wanted me as bad as I wanted him.

He reached down to kiss me, while he let his hands find my breast.

It's been a long time since Shaun touched me. I missed it honestly, he would always be gentle enough to get me way over aroused, once I was at my peak, he always bought it home.

Mabey I wasn't really in love with him, Maybe I was in love with the sex.

I let him touch me , there were no limits, I wanted all of him.

Feeling my insides start to burn I couldn't help but take things into my own hands.

I stopped the kiss and climbed on top of Shaun.

" Damn, shorty , you want to take it from here?" he chuckled while squeezing my thighs and checking me out.

I looked at him and smiled.

" I got this, just relax"

I kissed his soft lips then moved to his neck, I could feel his pulse, getting stronger with every suction. I let my tongue trail from his neck to his chest, kissing and licking all over his body, he grabbed for my shirt and pulled it off.

Throwing the shirt to the floor, I reached in and licked all the way to his lower stomach, teasing him.

I looked at him, he was biting his lips, but his expression didn't give off ... love ... he looked at me with lust feeling his eyes. he grabbed for my breast.

I pulled back.

" Wait , Shaun .. I can't " I said getting off him.

He looked confused.

" Wasn't this what you wanted?" He asked trying to reach my face.

"Yea it was but , I'm just not feeling it"

He moved closer to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"Listen, just relax, I know what I'm doing, ill be gentle like always" he put his face I'm my neck, and gently kissed.

I pushed him.

" No , it's not that, I just .... I don't want to do this, and regret it"

" Regret?" he chuckled, " Regret what ma? have I ever made you regret anything before?" he asked.

Thinking about it, Shaun never has made me feel embarrassed or even a slight bit regretful of anything I did with him. But for some reason, I just can't do it. I want to feel loved, instead of lust.

He pulled me in for a kiss.

" See " he said pulling back, "just relax "

I decided to just live for the moment, maybe having sex with someone I loved would keep my mind off not only my mother but a life that I had no business taking away.

Shaun was so gentle, maybe more gentle then before.

He kissed every part of me, and caressed every aspect of my body.

The touch made me feel .. wanted.

I relaxed and let him do as he pleased.

He started from my neck , then trailed his wet tongue to my thigh.

I took a deep breath as he let his tongue find it's way to my clit.

He started with just a few kisses and turned it to a flicking motion, my legs started to tense up as he speeded up.

I looked down to catch his gaze meeting mine, still seeing the lust in his eyes, I bypassed it, focusing on the pleasure he was giving me.

" Shaunn" I moaned out.

He didn't stop to answer me instead he went faster, licking all the juices that flowed through my body, onto his toungue.

Moaning more, I tried to move his head, feeling my self almost climaxing.

He pushed my hand. " Don't touch me " he said while picking up even more speed, and sticking his finger onto my wet aroused hole.

I couldn't shake the feeling, my climax was coming closer and closer, until my insides bursted and my juices flowed all on his fingers.

He licked them off, and liked me clean.

I tried to get up but my legs were weak.

" We're not done yet" he said laying me back on the couch. " Matter of fact"

He lifted me and brought me to my room and laid me across my bed.

He took off his pants and his shorts, and climbed between my legs.

We never used protection, but without us being together, I kinda wanted us just to be safe.

" Shaun do you have a condom?" I asked.

" No, I don't actually" he said while rubbing the head of his penis on my clit.

" We can't , I mean , I just want to be safe" I said.

He continued but stopped.

" Why not?"

" Because, I know you had more sex with females while we wasn't together, I just can't take that chance"

" I'm clean, don't worry and I fucked them girls with protection"

I always trusted Shaun with whatever he would tell me , so I just continued.

He continued to get me wet by rubbing his head onto my clit.

I felt amazing.

He stopped and went to go inside me.

Feeling sharp pains, I jumped.

" You okay?" he asked.

" Yeah, it kinda hurts"

" I know" he said while pulling out and pushing in to go deeper and deeper inside.

I felt like giving up , because of the pain but then I felt his whole length finally inside me.

No turning back now.

He was gentle as promised, and I missed this feeling so much, I wished it would never end.

Sadly it did.

He spent the night, falling asleep on his chest, I woke up to an empty bed and an empty room.

He's gone , starting to regret what I did , I just remembered " it was exactly what I wanted".

I jumped in the shower for 30 minutes max and got out and got dressed. I made a quick, toasted bread with jam and butter, tall glass of OJ, and a few slices of bacon to go.

Looking in mommas room for her car keys, I found them. walking toward the kitchen and grabbing my breakfast I made my way to her car.

I was surprised I'm finally getting to drive her car, she wouldn't even let me sit in the front seat if anything.

I ate my breakfast and headed to the hospital.

*At The Hospital*

I made my way to her room noticing the door was closed.

I knocked.

" Come in " a deep voice said.

Knowing exactly who it was, my anger filed through my veins.

I walked in.

Seeing him sitting on the side of mommas bed. Looking so .... concerned. It pissed me off.

I walked to the other side and gave momma a kiss on her forehead.

" Good morning Toya " Mr. Green spoke.

Ignoring him, I brushed back mom messy hair , and fixed her gown.

Mr.Green looked at the floor.

" Good Morning " I said back not looking at him.

He looked at me, with surprise.

I can't always hold a grudge, after seeing what could happen if you just don't get passed things , Tomorrows never promised. I can't lie , if It was Mr.Green In mommas predicament, I would be by his bedside also. I can forgive but I will not forget.

I pulled up a chair and sat down starring at momma.

" How could this happen , how could I let it?" I asked myself.

I felt Mr.Green starting at me, but I didn't dare look to him.

" Toya, how many times will I say I'm sorry to you, before you forgive me?" he asked sadly.

" Try, every year for 19 years , on August 17 " I said.

" Look, I know I lied to you for your whole life , but I wanted to be in your life, I wanted to be your father figure. You mother wouldn't let me , she was scared"

Looking at him in disgust.

" If I was your daughter, you wouldn't care what my mother said , if you wanted me so badly , you could've made it happen but you didn't instead , you made me believe you were a " grandfather" away from home, a " Mr.Green" that loved me and cared about my feelings"

" I do care about your feelings, but I was trying to keep your mother happy. She left me when she was 3 weeks pregnant and married your " father" , keyword , she left ME , she was scared that he would find out you wasn't his , and kill her or even kill you"

I looked at him in shock.

" Your lying ! My father would never do that! he loved us, he would never harm us!"

" That's cause he was being lied to just like you, your father was in gangs, you were to young to notice that , when he got shot it wasn't a house robbery, it was because earlier that day he gunned down a family much like his , and forgot to kill the father, Toya , it was 2 little girls , younger than you... family or not , if he felt betrayed , he would do anything"

I looked at Mr.Green, he was serious, but I didn't want to believe someone who lied to me all my life , and could be a slight chance he is lying to me again.

" Look I got to go" I said getting up.

I didn't feel comfortable arguing while my mothers not able to speak for herself.

" Stop running from you feelings , I'm not going to hurt you anymore " Mr.Green stood up.

I kissed momma goodbye , and walked out the door.

I looked back to see if he was following, lucky he wasn't.

Even though I tried to play off that Shaun left me without saying or waking me up, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I decided to call him.

*Phone rings*

" Hello ?" a female voice said into the phone.

" Um hello can I speak to Shaun?" I asked confused.

" Who's this?"

" Toya, Shaun's friend"

" What you need him for?"

" We have business to handle" I lied.

" Well I'm his girlfriend so you can tell me too" she said snotty.

" Nah , it's between us, I rather talk to him" I said.

" Bitch listen, don't call my mans phone, if it was business, you could tell me about it, don't need to lie, don't catch me seeing you call again, I will beat your ass"

I started to chuckle. I never was the type to hold my mouth.

"I mean all the business we probably had no business doing, was handled last night , oh, just know your man ate good last night, hope you didn't waste dinner"

" Bitch who you talking to? You must not know"

"Listen ma tell ya man to call me we need to talk, simple ... I don't need your extraness"

I hung up.

I was shocked, he had a girlfriend? But last night he seemed lonely.

I turned on the car, and my phone rang.

It was Shaun.

" Hello?" I said.

" Wassup?" he whispered

" What the hell you whispering for?"

" Don't worry, what's up?"

Wanting to ask him about last night and why he didn't say anything when he left, I left it as is,

"You started thinking about the plan?" I asked.

" Nah not really, look don't call my phone, if we are going to speak I will call you, ok?"

Knowing why he said that angered me.

" And why is that?" I asked stupidly

" Cause ..... I .. I got a girlfriend yo" he said with pride, like I was the one eating his pussy.

" Oh , so what ? last night was a mistake?, I mean now you claiming you had a girlfriend, but you wasn't worried about the dumb bitch while you was eating my pussy though?"

" Fuck ? bitch get over yourself, I just needed a quick nut real fast , and you happened to be there, like I said don't call my phone or I will officially cut you from being a plug also"

Shocked at him calling me a bitch for the first time, I hung up quickly.

" Fuck , fuck , fuck " I banged my hand against the steering wheel. " I shoulda knew and went with my gut"

I pulled off, and headed home.

* 2 weeks later *

I went to go see momma everyday, faithfully from 8 till visiting hours where closed. But I stopped once I wasn't feeling to good.

I woke up this morning with a burning throat, I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Sitting there for 15 minutes, I tried to wrap my head around why I was feeling so sick.

Only thing I could think of was probably eating spoiled food at the seafood restaurant around the corner.

I still been selling weed after my argument with Shaun , seems like he didn't cut me off, but instead of him bringing me the product himself , he would send white boy to bring it to me.

White boy was a puppy to the corporation , he did as he was told, although he was black , iItalian and white , his skin was pale and gave off the white impression more then the other 2. White boy real name was Paul. We were so used to calling him that name, we tend to forget his real one. He was cute to be honest. Pale skin , Bright Green eyes , Freckles , Long Dreads , and a perfect smile , he was around 5'6 and was built. We almost hit it off but , that's when Shaun came around.

We was still tight.

I called up my best friend Roxy.

*Phone rings*

" Hey girl " she said into the phone.

" Hey wassup" I said trying to hold down my vomit.

" What's wrong ?" she asked concerned.

"I'm uh .... uh...," I stuck my head into the toilet and threw up.

" Ill be right there" she said hanging up.

*30 minutes passed*

The door bell rung.

I waited till she noticed it was unlocked, and came in.

" Where you at ?" She asked closing the door.

" Bathroom" I said back, sitting against the wall.

She came to the bathroom with a brown bag.

" Ew bitch it stinks" she looked at the toilet.

I looked at her with the " duh bitch it's vomit look".

She handed me the bag, I looked confused.

" There use that , call me when you done" she closed the door and went to my room,

I opened the bag to see a pregnancy test.

Then it all fell into place . We didn't use protection.

I lifted myself up and flushed the toilet.

I looked into the mirror, I looked horrible.

Reading the instructions , I did as told.

After I finished I sat the test on the bathroom sink , zipping up my pants.

" Please god , don't say positive , please don't"

I waited for 20 minutes and walked to the test.

I covered my mouth.

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES , IM GLAD TO SEE MY STORY KEEPING SO MANY ENTERTAINED !

PLEASE COMMENT MORE AND GIVE ME IDEAS.!

IS TOYA PREGNANT ? WHY DID SHAUN CHANGE SO QUICKLY? DID HE EVER LOVE HER ?

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ❤

~*LexyLex*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
660K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
81K 3.4K 79
โค๏ธ
38.4K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...