My Favorite Unnie [MICHAENG]

By chaengoppa

Love story. Multi FanFic More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Fin
Author-nim word

Chapter 4

5.6K 249 36
By chaengoppa

I almost choked on my drink when I heard the word ‘boyfriend’. “Y—Y--Your what??”

“My boyfriend! What unnie? Why does this surprise you so much? Does it look impossible for me to have one? Hahaha!”

When I was able to finally calm myself down, I responded..“No, no. Don’t get me wrong Chaeng. It’s just the first time that I’m hearing about this boyfriend of yours.”

“Well he’s from another school that’s why.” She’s now looking at the notes she has in her planner.

“And why does he want to meet me?”

“He’s just curious about ‘my new favourite unnie’ that I always tell him about.” She looked and smiled again at me.

‘Her new favourite unnie, well that’s nice to hear. It makes me think that I’ve actually achieved something good’ I thought to myself. “Just set the date then” I smiled back at her.

We decided to focus on the planning and preparations for the upcoming event. After hours of discussion, we were finally able to finish.

Before arriving at the coffee shop, I have already decided to go home early and just eat there, but after hearing the midget’s tummy grumble I decided to have dinner with her instead. We headed to the nearest food stall we can find.

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re already hungry?” I asked her. We were seating side by side with her on my right.

“I didn’t want to bother you unnie.” She quietly told me without looking. She kept on touching the glass of water they gave us, tracing the outline of its mouth with her fingers.

There she goes again, always keeping her emotions intact. She won’t even tell you the things that are bothering her, not even if she feels pain and discomfort. She would always maintain the cool exterior she’s showing and avoid being a bother to everyone. This made me more curious about what she’s thinking about, what she’s feeling. It also makes me want to take care of her.

I placed my chin on the palm of my hands with my elbows resting on the table, and looked at her. “Well, next time tell me okay? Tell me everything that you feel okay? That’s my job as your favourite unnie.” I offered my sweetest smile.

She then decided to stop playing with the glass of water. She also placed her chin on her hands with her elbows resting on the table, copying what I look like. And she just stared at me. She didn’t say anything and just kept her eyes on me. I still don’t know what she’s thinking, but I don’t mind if the both of us stayed like this, just looking at each other, as long as I can see those cute little dimples of hers adorning her face. I honestly thought that we will be staying like this till morning if it weren’t for the food served to us.

“Hey did you know that Jungyeon will now be staying with us?” I told her while we were enjoying our dinner.

“Really unnie? I didn’t know that. Why would she move there?” She asked back not bothering to look at me because of the delicious food we were eating.

“Apparently, the dorm where she’s staying at will be renovated. So Momo offered to share her room with Jungyeon until she finds a new place. They’ve gotten really close don’t you think?”

Chaeng finished her meal first and is now drinking her glass of water. “Yeah, they’re really close these days. She doesn’t even make time for me anymore.” The midget is now looking down clearly feeling sad thinking about Jungyeon and Momo.

“Aaaawww don’t be jealous Chaeng.” I teased her again trying to lighten up her mood. We both already finished our meal and I paid for it. We got ready to go home and fix our things. It’s a good thing Chaeng’s apartment is near ours so we decided to just walk together.

The walk home was quiet. I knew that the dwarf beside me is still upset, but I didn’t bother her anymore. I just let her be. Taking glances from time to time, I tried to check if her mood’s already better. When she finally looked at me, I was rewarded by a crooked smile that I am waiting for. ‘Finally!’, I thought to myself. I now started to look forward and just continue walking with her beside me.

Then I felt her hands reaching out for mine. I looked at her again trying to hide the mixed feeling of being shocked and shy.

“Thank you for today unnie.” She’s looking at our hands, maybe feeling surprised also with what she did. “And I don’t feel jealous anymore, I have you now. Didn’t I tell you you’re my new favourite unnie?” She chuckled and glanced at me for a short while, then looked away immediately.

I just stared again at her, catching the light blush on her cheeks. I continued to look at her until we finally arrived at her house. I didn’t enter her apartment anymore, we didn’t even say goodbye to each other. It’s a good thing she was too shy to look at me because I was staring at her the whole time we were together with a big grin on my lips.

Just a few blocks more before our apartment I received a text that made my smile even wider.

Chaeyoungie : Thank you again unnie. Hope you arrive home safe, can’t wait to see you tomorrow. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈
150K 4.3K 12
Son Chaeyoung is the Schools Handsome yet Gorgeous female. Despite of her looks, she can also be a badass bully. She picks on every student she runs...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
6.9K 382 38
LYD: Vengance Twice Fanfic (Jeong x Mina) Warning!: Genderbend Story Started: 09/20/23 Finished: 01/21/24