Trapped

By soo_exo

Do Kyungsoo lived under Heaven's continual blessings, which come with a consequence that eventually made him ... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39

chapter 3

665 29 3
By soo_exo

A/n

contain non-consent material (you could skip the third part if you feel uncomfortable reading it)

Never in his life had King Jongin ever seen this kind of beauty. A glimpse of the boy's pleading eyes was enough to fill him with wants, to defile the pureness that screamed from all over his body. The servant's lips quivering in fear were deliciously red, served before his eyes waiting to be feasted.

He had never kissed anyone before. The thought of his lips touching filthy things disgusted him.

King Jongin glanced at the servant's lips. Sensations of raw lust consumed him. With this boy, with this boy he could not think of anything other than to kiss him hard and mark him as his own.

King Jongin's hand moved to reach Kyungsoo's silky red lips, but as he realized where he was, he stopped in midair. He dragged his eyes away from the boy's mouth.

"Clean him up and send him to my chamber," King Jongin gave his command before turning his back away. He went out the Main Hall and left the horrified servant behind.

***

Kyungsoo was beyond scared when the palace servants were done with their job. All his pleas and reasons were not enough for him to be released. He could not hold the small sobs spilling out his trembling lips as they were reaching to their destination. Kyungsoo knew that there was no way out for him.

The guard greeted King Jongin, rushing the boy into their king's bedchamber after they got the approval to come inside.

Kyungsoo stood as far as he could get. He failed to digest how things turned out like this in a blink of an eye. He was supposedly in somewhere else; in the kitchen doing his daily routines, or in the kitchen-aid servant's living quarter. He should have been anywhere but here.

Dropping on his knees, Kyungsoo nervously waited for his king's order.

***

King Jongin was lying on his bed, anticipating the servant that would accompany him tonight. He lay restlessly, getting impatient as moments went by. He was about to scold someone, demanding for the servant to be delivered to him right away when the guard greeted him and asked for the permission to send the boy in.

"Send him in," he impatiently ordered.

The servant had been made a lot more presentable, dressed up in white silk robe he knew the boy wore nothing else inside. He realized that he was wrong the moment he swept his gaze over the perfection. The servant was not beautiful. No. He was beyond. He could not believe there was a beauty as pure and enthralling as this. He wanted to- no, he needed to be the one tainting the purity.

"Come closer," he ordered firmly.

A pitiful mewl escaped Kyungsoo's lips as he stood up and approached King Jongin with deep hesitation. The boy kneeled before his king's bed, begging for his mercy,

"T-this servant is not worthy, Your Majesty," he pleaded.

King Jongin grunted. He was getting aroused already just by hearing the sweet and smooth voice of the servant.

"I'm the only one who gets to decide your worth. Now come here!" King Jongin's voice got higher and more demanding as he began to lose the last string of his patience. Ignoring the boy's small shriek, he grabbed Kyungsoo's arm roughly and yanked him to the bed. He followed quickly, his much larger body straddling the lithe one beneath him, one hand grasped the boy's thin wrists together and pressed them against the bedpost.

"What did you say your name was again?" King Jongin gruffed between his breaths. He remembered the name perfectly of course; he just wanted to watch the boy's lips forming into shapes as they were folding for words.

"T-this humble servant's name is Do Kyungsoo, Your Majesty." Fear dripped from Kyungsoo's eyes. He turned his head to a side in effort to avoid the sharp gaze drilling into him intensely.

King Jongin placed a finger under Kyungsoo's chin and tilted the boy's face up with his free hand, urging the boy to look at him. The servant's breathing became faster, and his face was pale.

"What a beautiful face," he hummed. His dark, piercing eyes stared at Kyungsoo's quivering mouth. "So pretty yet pitiful. Why? You should be grateful to be with me," he asked rhetorically. His thumb caressed the smooth porcelain skin, ghosting over the succulent lips that had been haunting him since the first time he laid his eyes on them.

He sighed when he finally got to feel the softness of the alluring lips under his finger. "So beautiful indeed," he marvelled in a throaty voice, his thumb caught a drop of tear that was slowly rolling down the cheek. He calmly smeared it onto the smooth skin surface and watched the boy's chin begin to wobble.

King Jongin's eyes hungrily devoured everything he was seeing; the servant's beautiful round orbs, his silky white skin, his plump red lips; all his.

A wave of desire pushed a groan between his lips. Placing a hand behind Kyungsoo's neck, he pulled the boy toward him. His mouth captured Kyungsoo's succulent lips in a passionate kiss, effectively muffling all Kyungsoo's mewls and gasps. His satisfied grunt rumbled in his throat when he had the first taste of the boy. King Jongin could not get enough of the addicting lips; it surprised him that he could get hardened by just tasting them.

The kiss was rough; Kyungsoo's lips were pushed against his teeth. The boy gasped when he felt the tongue slipping into his mouth, so demanding to take everything, impatiently stroking every corner of his mouth. Clenching his eyes shut, Kyungsoo blinked back his tears. The need to breathe was invading his mind. Gasping for breath after breath, he opened his mouth wider and shook his head to his sides. He whimpered when King Jongin once again took control over his lips.

It felt like an eternity; to have the thick tongue inside his mouth, sucking on his tongue and exploring the cavern before going to his lips, licking them teasingly and slipping back inside. King Jongin kissed him like he was eating him up; he nibbled Kyungsoo's lips, licked his mouth, sucked on his tongue. Unsatiated.

Finally, when he thought he was going to pass out, Kyungsoo was released. The need to breathe left him with an unpleasant feeling, almost painful. He panted hard, mouth slightly opened as he was gasping for air hungrily, his chest heaved wildly with his deep inhalations.

King Jongin watched the rapid rise and fall of the boy's chest in awe. The way his chest rising up and down to inhale as much as air into his lungs was so tantalizingly seductive. The boy's plump lips were now swollen and reddened, looking even more delicious in his eyes. Raging desire consumed him that his only goal was to tend his hunger.

King Jongin removed his hand from Kyungsoo's wrists and wrapped his arm tightly around the boy's slim waist, forcing Kyungsoo to get closer to him. His hands roamed everywhere, feeling Kyungsoo through the thin layer fabric the boy was only allowed to wear. He nibbled on Kyungsoo's delicate neck, grunting his approval as he tasted the softness. His tongue lapped on the smooth skin, lips moving lightly over the surface. King Jongin smirked when he felt the soft body under him was starting to react. The servant moved sensually, yet his hesitation could not be more innocent. The way the boy tried to hold himself was so endearing.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he let out a moan. He could not believe the lewd noise coming out from his mouth. Kyungsoo felt so filthy for letting himself to be treated like that. He hated it. He hated it even more when his body was betraying him.

Kyungsoo covered his mouth with his hand to keep him from crying out, biting his lips to muffle his moans. Tears were rolling down his cheeks.

King Jongin grabbed the boy's hand and pinned it over his head. "Don't cover the beautiful sound. I like it," he whispered hoarsely. Playfully capturing Kyungsoo's upper lip, he tugged it with his teeth. He ran his tongue over the boy's cheeks, licking the tears spilling from the beautiful orbs.

Kyungsoo moaned when King Jongin's hand roamed lower, stroking him through the thin fabric he wore. The feeling of cold silk clothe against his dampened skin gave him a maddening sensation he had never experienced before. Kyungsoo unconsciously moved toward the touch and added more pressure as he bucked his hips upward.

"So seductive. You and your cute little noises." King Jongin hooked one thumb over the tie on the robe, easily freeing Kyungsoo from the only fabric covering his body. He let out a low grunt as he saw the body beneath, all soft and flawless, waiting to be tainted. all for him.

Kyungsoo sobbed. He tried to snatch the robe to make him back to his clothed self, desperately wanting to cover his nakedness. King Jongin roughly grabbed the silk clothe and threw it away. He lay between the boy's smooth thighs, forcing them to spread wide as he uncovered his own robe.

King Jongin pulled Kyungsoo's hair aside to provide him more of the delectable view, kissing and licking the back of Kyungsoo's neck down to his collarbone. A deep groan emitted from his throat against the flesh, his breath was harsh. He trailed heated kisses along Kyungsoo's throat, and as he could not resist the temptation of sealing his possession, he bit the softness, breaking the once flawless skin. Swirling his tongue over the bruise, he sucked on it to make the mark more visible. As if he didn't hear the boy's pitiful shriek, he continued to kiss and to bite down the jaw line, running his palm on Kyungsoo's back, sides, and chest. Continuously, insatiably.

The heavenly feeling of touching and devouring the boy was maddening. The idea of making the boy to surrender himself completely had aroused him greatly that turning back was physically impossible.

Trailing his kisses on Kyungsoo's upper chest, King Jongin's calloused fingers and palm sensuously rubbed the boy's inner thighs. The sensation of his rough skin meeting the delicate softness made him go crazy. He wanted more.

King Jongin spread Kyungsoo's bottom cheeks, and despite the weak struggle he inserted his middle finger with his palm upward, deep inside the puckering hole. He curled up his finger and went as deep as he could, taking his time enjoying the walls clenching him a vice-like grip. The feeling of the muscles tensed around him was indescribable. To think that soon he would be squeezed into the tightness made him shake in excitement. He kept going on through Kyungsoo's cries, moving his finger in and out.

Feeling that he could not hold himself any longer, he pulled out his finger and replaced it with his erection, pressing the hardened shaft against the barely prepared entrance. He pushed hard until it was buried deep inside, ignoring the boy who was clearly in pain.

King Jongin moaned in ecstatic bliss to feel the walls clenching on him so deliciously tight. He crashed his lips to the addicting lips, muffling the boy's cries and screams for being entered mercilessly despite his virginal state.

"H-Hahh- so t-tight," he breathed. His grunt rumbled in his throat. Unable to hold his satisfied moan, he released Kyungsoo's swollen lips. He opened his mouth in an euphoric pleasure, gyrating his hips to get more frictions. Pulling out his erection, he pushed back right away and slid into the tight entrance.

King Jongin did not give Kyungsoo any time to adjust. He kept pounding fast, each dropped down was pushing his arousal harder, entering the boy over and over again. He pressed his palms against the boy's bottom to get himself getting deeper.

Moments passed by, and King Jongin kept plunging his hardness roughly, grunting on each thrust.

Kyungsoo cried. Tears blurred his vision. Every pound sent a sharp pain inside, radiating all over his body he felt he was torn in two.

Moments passed. Slowly, when King Jongin began to knead his bottom cheeks, the sharp pain was replaced with a foreign pleasure feeling bit by bit.

Kyungsoo gasped when he felt a hand wrapped around his arousal. Callous thumb stroked his hardening shaft and massaged it skillfully. The blinding pleasure he experienced before came back in a rush, Kyungsoo felt incredibly sensitive everywhere. His heart was beating fast, thrumming inside his chest wildly. Kyungsoo moaned blissfully. Sweat was beading on his skin and his body started to move on its own.

King Jongin himself could not hold it any longer. The sensation the boy kept feeding him was too good. The way he moved, the servant's beautiful face that was contorted in blissfulness, his glistening body, all had greatly aroused him. All was his.

He leaned forward, capturing the boy's lips as he thrust into the tightness again and again. He pulled almost entirely and slammed back, changing the angle a bit.

Kyungsoo screamed, his body shook uncontrollably as his sweet spot was jabbed repeatedly, escalating the euphoric pleasure.

King Jongin smirked. He hooked the boy's knees over his shoulder to make him able to go deeper, harder and faster. He moaned as he felt the walls tightening around his shaft, creating the delicious friction sound as he thrust his hips against the boy's.

Kyungsoo could not hold the blinding pleasure anymore. Having his first orgasm, he let out a loud scream. Tears trickled down his cheeks.

King Jongin swept his eyes over the servant, admiring the red marks he placed all over the lithe body. The panting boy stared at him through his half lidded eyes, his sweat and tears were interflowing together. He was really beautiful, King Jongin thought, sprawling in such a compromising position all for him. The boy was his.

King Jongin unhooked the knees on his shoulder and brought the smooth legs together between his muscular ones, with his arousal still buried deep. Shifting his weight slightly forward, he gave a firm pressure and friction on the walls clenching him tight. Kyungsoo gasped in shock as he realized what was happening.

"I'm not done," King Jongin whispered, licking the boy's inviting lips as he began to move.

***

Kyungsoo woke up in the next morning. His long lashed fluttered as he opened his eyes slowly, trying to adjust the light. He looked around in confusion. He certainly was not in his humble bed. Suddenly what had happened the previous night rushed into his mind; Kyungsoo squeaked and went up instantly, flinching as he felt an excruciating pain on his lower back. Tears flowed down his cheek, bringing the pain and emotion in every drop. Kyungsoo held his breath, muffling his mouth with his hand to keep quite.

At least it's over now, he thought bitterly. He knew that he might not be able to go back to his previous work. He probably would be thrown outside like an unworthy person he was. Maybe this was best for him. Maybe he now could go back to his parents, to actually have a peaceful life for once.

Kyungsoo grimaced as he was putting his robe back, carefully avoiding the ugly bruises decorated his body like a twisted art. He forced himself to go down the bed, biting his lips to endure the pain. He better gets going before someone dragged him out.

The boy made his way out the chamber and proceeded his walk haltingly. Palace guards stopped him before he managed to step further.

"Where are you going?" One of the guards asked him sternly.

"I-I am going to go back to kitchen-aid servant's living quarter, sir."

"You are no longer a kitchen-aid servant. You are staying here as His Majesty's personal servant; we have prepared your room in the King's Quarter."

"But this can't be right. T-there must be a mistake," Kyungsoo stammered in horrid fear.

"King's order." The guard stated firmly, pushing the frail body back inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 9.7K 41
{exo - kaisoo} Kyungsoo and Jongin are married-but Kyungsoo thinks they are just strangers living under the same roof. Truer words have never been sp...
9.6K 314 11
Kai decided to help his hyung to find his lost brother only to fail to find him again this time.. But before he got home... He accidentally hit somet...
98K 4.3K 16
Im a demon, you're a human, every breath you take kills me inside because im fucking in love with you. (KAI X READER) ©Kentist 2015
333 28 5
They met under falling cherry blossoms. "Why do you look at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you've loved me your entire life?" "Maybe because I hav...