MaNan : His Obsession

By Beyond_Moon

He is rich and famous,but he is unhappy. He is obsessed with her but she is changed. She is broken . He is ca... More

1. His Obsession
2.It's him all over again.!!
3.Hating Myself
4.Preparations
5.Face to Face
6.Meeting the Unwanted One
7.She is changed
9.What's going on?
10. Strings and Dollars
11.Missing!
12. Force Tales
13. How it all started
14. Cry and Deny
15. Good burn
16. Up & down
17. Breathe
18. Sweet Night
Note

8. Don't Vanish

2K 200 11
By Beyond_Moon

Hello everyone, 

In a little bit hurry, forgive if there are any mistakes.

I just want to ask you guys that how much time will it take for a singe vote or a single comment. A couple of seconds?? So many of you are reading, but only a few are voting. 

That was so disappointing to me. I don't even able to know that did you guys liked the chapter or not. So, please make me know that i am doing a good job or at least average.

Okay so here is another chapter of "His Obsession" with Manik's POV.

Happy Reading :)

*******

8.Don't Vanish

Manik's POV :

I settled myself comfortably by paying full attention to Navya's words although i have Nandini beside me who is nervous but acting like nothing happened and also she is putting her full efforts in order to stop navya preventing further details about her.

But the amazing thing about Navya is once she started it is impossible to stop her until she finishes the topic. So, Nandini cant able to succeed in stopping Navya revealing her these four years life. A

hh, how much i love Cabir for marrying Navya.!!

Actually according to me, she really really really wasted her four years.I mean she did give her 100% into her profession but coming to her personal life she spent a pretty bored life. 

As if you had an amazing life in past four years, my mind mocked me.

 Ignoring it i payed attention to Navya. Even navya agreed about that "bored part" . And the shocking part is she has no friends there, that was so not-so nandini type because once she opens her mouth she can't be able to stop. Also, she can't live without talking.

Like, she went to New york and trained there for some period and after that she worked  as a Head Journalist in "The times" and lived in a personal apartment. She maintained formal office relationship almost with everyone. 

After four years, this is the first time she visited London and during these years Navya is the only one who used to visit her. But the amusing fact is she always seemed normal to navya which meant she really become strong or she moved on.

Ahh, I don't know what to think.!!

By listening all these, i came to one conclusion that she changed. 

Due to me. 

She changed due to me.!! 

That's what churning inside me deep down.

After finishing dessert, Cabir finally thought to leave as it is getting late and even i need to agree. We both came to parking area followed by nandini and navya who came to give their little sendoff to us.

When i reached my car "Ahh, I left car keys up there only. Umm, nandini can you please bring them?" I cleverly asked her and now she has no option. So by stomping her feet she went upstairs to the apartment once again.

It has been five minutes already since she went but still no sign and here Cabir and Navya are in there "coochi coo" session by saying sendoff to eachother.

So, now i said " i think i need to go to check on her and until i come, you guys can finish your "bye session" I winked at Cabir and once again i reached the apartment.

The sight right in front of me is so dangerous, i mean Nandini is raging like a red bull by throwing the cushions recklessly on the couch in order to find the key.

Oh my my angry bird.!!! 

She is too cute for her own good.

I chuckled seeing her condition making her more anger resulting in which she threw the pillow at me and i successfully dodged from it. She glared at me and it is like she wants to throw me out as soon as possible.

"Finding hard to find something, Murthy? i asked her by reaching her.

"Yes a thing which can make you leave this place immediately" she spilled those words harshly looking at my face and her words make me anger.

So, I immediately hold her shoulders on either side and said "Dont you dare to vanish this time" I said those words fierce fully

"And what if i dare to do that" she said straightly watching into my eyes. she is trying to instigate my anger and i can't let that happen.

Manik, dont let your anger overpower you and destroy everything, my heart advised me.

Suddenly, i observed our positions, we are practically a millimeters away from each other and once again she is in my arms in this evening. She is still watching me with her beautiful eyes, the rage in her eyes disappeared to somewhere which i don't care.

I cupped her face gently and placed my lips over her forehead with so much care. I let my lips linger over there for few seconds and our eyes are closed with pleasure.

"Don't vanish,please" I whispered in her ears slowly. 

She is still in daze and with that i left the apartment. 

I reached parking area and fake coughed a little in order to make this lovebirds recognise my presence.

"Thanks for the dinner,Navya" i said to her and she grinned like a kid "Pleasure is all mine, Mr.Handsome" she said by making Cabir raise his eyebrows and i chuckled seeing his condition.

"I think, the only perfect decision cabir took ever in his life by himself is you" i said to her smilingly and she hugged Cabir admiring him "It actually is"

She left cabir and came to me, all of the sudden she hugged by saying "Don't lose her this time too". She said those lines and left me, then i looked at Cabir and understood that he actually shared with navya.

But what if Navya goes and asks nandini? I frowned with this thought.

"Dont worry i won't open this topic until she herself opens although i will take revenge from her later" she said and Cabir said "I think we should go" 

Even i agreed and we bid bye to her and i started my Lamborghini Avatandor, Cabir settled beside me in the passenger seat. We reached Cabir's home by cabir continuously speaking about navya. At times i really feel irritated by him. 

He opened the door by saying "goodnight" to me. Even i opened the door and i came out to stop the cabir. Then, i hugged him by taking him surprise, because of him only i able to found nandini "Thanks mate for everything" I said.

"Woah, Manik. Don't pull this kind of stunts, it wont match to your personality" he said by making me roll my eyes. "I will be always on your side, buddy" he said.

With that i started my car and reached my mansion. I called Steve and asked him to get the information about nandini. 

In past four years, this is the best night ever.!! 

A satisfying smile appeared on my face.

Yes, we are not together yet but now atleast i have her infront of me.

*******

This is how the dinner ended between them and dont know what has life stored things for them tomorrow.

I really hope, you guys like the chapter.

Do let me know your views on this chapter.

*VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE*

Keep smiling,

with love,

Emma.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 15.9K 41
A broken girl with a broken past.... An ambitious man with a beautiful past.... He became her healer.... She bacame his life.... To know about the...
101K 4.8K 20
A royal story After talent hunt What if manik gets obsessed with nandini and plans to cage her? What if nandini get married and tortured by her hus...
364K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
834K 47.6K 60
Please let me go my papa will be panic, Manik I will talk to him, see he knows that you are my first choice I will convince him please if you want co...