The Teacher And The Quarterba...

By epiceviladventureme1

My name is Ryan Copeland. I was a History Teacher, I was content with my life i had a live in boyfriend, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-Rose Number 2.
Chapter 7 -Rose Number 3
Chapter 8 -Rose Number 4
Chapter 9- Rose Number 5...
Chapter 10-Rose Number 6
Chapter 11 - Rose Number 7
Chapter 12- Rose Number 8
Chapter 13 -Rose Number 9
Chapter 14-Rose Number 10
Chapter 15 -Rose number 11
Chapter 16 Continuing- Rose Number 11
Chapter 17 -Rose Number 12.
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 3

37.9K 1K 223
By epiceviladventureme1

Picture of Johnny Depp Who’s playing Efrain

Gary's Point Of View

Ugh last night I didn't sleep at all, my damn sister brought some one home.

I got up to take a shower so that I can go to school. My sister already graduated and is working with my dad; he owns a record company so she goes out to look for new talent. Also, she sometimes uses that to get laid, once she fucks them, she tells them that they don't have what she's looking for.

Bitchy, but smart.

I, on the other hand, still am a virgin. Yes, I’m 18 and a virgin. Well, I have a good explanation for that, girls don’t turn me on and I think I might be gay but I’m not sure, because all the guys at school still look normal to me, i don’t see them and get a hard-on, so maybe just maybe, I have a problem in the downstairs area.

Maybe I can’t get it up, with girls or boys.

I came out of my room just to bump into a guy looking pissed. I look around him to see my sister looking smug. I raised an eyebrow in question to her; she shrugged and looked at him.

“Sorry Efrain, but you are not what me and my company is looking for. Hey, you can always go back to your little history teacher, he has money he can take care of you”

She says, wait history teacher, it can't be. I turned to look at him and he is throwing daggers at her, which she's used to those looks. He sighed and rubbed his face in frustration.

“I already dumped him, he is an idiot but not fucking stupid,”He says.

“Not my problem, you're just pissed because, I was ahead of you in the game, psh like you could use me,” my sister told him. He growled and stomped away.

I turned to look at her, “One of these days this is going to come back and bite you in the ass. Karma is a bitch, sis, ”I warned her and she laughed.

“Number one, I don't believe in all the superstitions. Number two, you have to play them before they play you. Number three, and I cannot repeat this enough, never and I mean never under any circumstances ever fall in love, it never ends well for neither of the two people involved”

She finished her little lesson, and walked downstairs with me. “So what history teacher was he screwing?” I asked her.

“Ryan or Brian Copeland or something like that, he actually dump him to be with me, just because I told him I didn't share, and I would've kept him longer. He is a good fuck, but the asshole actually fucked the poor guy one last time and then broke up with him afterwards. I mean seriously, who does that?” She finished. I of course, couldn’t believe she was actually talking about my new history teacher, Mr. Copeland. He didn’t look gay but then again neither does Taylor, my best friend.

I skipped breakfast to get to school.

All through my classes I only had one person in mind, should I tell Mr. Copeland what I know? He needs to know that jackass is planning to go back to him. Yeah I’ll do that.

And with that thought in mind I made my way to his classroom. He had his door open and I could see that he was sad sitting around his desk looking at his laptop screen. I cleared my throat and he jumped up.

“Damn, um Mr. Johnson how can I help you?” He asked me, his face was all red and right away he hid the screen he was looking at before entered the room.

“Um…umm I met Efrain this morning,” I said and he stopped messing with his papers on his desk.

“What?”

I sighed “My sister dumped him this morning and he said he was going to go back and try to get you to take him back,” I sighed again. “Um he also said that you were an idiot but not fucking stupid,” I said and he winced a little.

“Um thanks, Gary and I would appreciate it if you don't tell anyone about this,” he said and I nodded.

“How did you know you were gay?” I asked him. He looked surprised for a bit but one look at my face and he knew I was serious.

“Take a seat, Gary,” he told me and I did as he said.

“Do you think you’re gay Gary?” He asked.

“I’m not sure,” I answered.

“When I found out I was gay it was a summer. My family and I had a vacation home, next to the beach; I went there almost everyday and evening. One evening I took a walk longer than I usually did. I saw a couple getting it on pretty hot and heavy and I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. I kept watching them until one flipped the other one on his belly on all fours. I gasped because they were both males. I turned around and ran back home. I was only 15 but I had never kissed a girl or boy, never fantasized about girl parts. I was very popular but I always turned down any girl that would ask me out, and I became more popular because of that.

Anyways, after what I witness at the beach I went online and looked up male on male romances and I wasn't disgusted. So this boy older than me started paying attention to me, we would hangout at his or my house, then one day we were swimming at my house, we were done and we were going to play some video games. I was undressing in my bathroom when he came in and saw me naked. I looked away embarrassed and he looked at me like I was some yummy dessert on the menu. To keep it PG, we became a couple, and we were together—until last night that is”

“Your first boyfriend was Efrain?” I asked. I couldn't believe it, Was Mr. Copeland a masochist? As if he could read my mind he laughed and it was like something in me exploded. His laugh was like music to my ears, I like that sound.

“I know what you're thinking but he wasn't always a jerk. I think we fell out of love after college. I became responsible, wanting to make a difference and he just didn’t want to grow up,” he finished telling me.

“I think I might be gay but I don't know, would you be willing to help me?” I asked him. He smiled sadly and nodded.

“I guess I could help, just tell me how.” Okay, here it comes.

“Would you kiss me?” I asked him while moving closer to him, trapping him in between my body and the chalkboard behind him. He looked surprised then worried.

“I-I-I don't think that’s such a good idea,” he said stuttering.

I smile and lean in so my lips brushed his.

He tensed but didn't push me away. I took that as a “don't stop keep going” so I did. Once my lips were on his and as my tongue kept trying to get in and explore, he hesitated but let me in. I actually think I heard him moan a bit.

Let me tell you something, that expression his or her lips taste like sweet honey, didn't think it was true until I kissed Mr. Copeland.

I might not be into girls or boys but I’m definitely into my history teacher...

AUTHORS NOTE OK SO CLICHE I KNOW BUT IM TRYING HERE, NEVER DONE A BOYXBOY STORY EVER SO IT MIGHT BE ROUGH...............IN MY CASE BOYXMALE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 851 22
takemichi is happy... He has married the person he loves... . . but the love of his life is cheating? a little glimpse... But he wants me... But Hin...
83.1K 3.3K 25
I've done a lot of mistakes my whole life, said lots of apologies, left people broken, made them hate me to the bone but one thing's for sure; I'm no...
3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
460 47 8
"I need to stay by his side even if I hate him because that's the only way I can survive..." When Ryan Afshar's father faced financial difficulties...