The Shadowhunters:City Of Chi...

Od AestheticAngel2000

Highest Rankings: #2 in Sizzy(11th May 2018) #1 in Jace Lightwood (9th March 2019) What happens when a spell... Více

Mistake By Warlock
Clace On A Whole New Level
An Errand
Jealous Magnus
Jace Goes Missing
Three Little Troublemakers
Life's Worse
No Longer Kids
Future Thoughts
Ducks
Thunderstorm
Shopping With Izzy
Pandemonium
Flashback
Taki's
The Bet
Disney World
We're Even Now
By The Angel
Not Again
The Park
The Only Way
Decision
Complications
Story Cover
Note
Sizzy Proposal
Clace proposal
Malec Proposal
Stunningly Attractive
Clace Wedding
I'm Gonna Be A Daddy
Sizzy Wedding
Lightwood-Bane Family
The Herondale Twins
The Art of Parenting
Training with Jace
The Lovelace Angel
Malec Wedding
Epilogue
Author Note

Hangover

1.8K 57 1
Od AestheticAngel2000

Clary woke up with a killer headache. It felt like someone was in her skull and was pounding on everything they could get their hands on, trying to get out. She groaned.She tried sitting up but soon found out that that was a bad idea. As soon as she sat up, she was hit with a sudden urge to throw up so she ran straight to the bathroom and did just that

Clary faintly registered Jace coming into the bathroom and lifting her hair up as she emptied the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

After she was done puking, she leaned back against the wall and groaned again."I am never getting drunk again!" she exclaimed, holding her head between her hands.
Jace chuckled, "The first time's the worst."

"Stop yelling!" she said, sliding down from her sitting position so that she was lying on the bathroom floor.
Jace rolled his eyes and left the room. He came back a few seconds later with a glass of water and some aspirin.

"Here, drink this, it'll make you feel better," Jace said, speaking from experience.

"Ugh." She stuck the pills in her mouth and gulped down the water in a very un-lady like manner.

Almost immediately, she threw up, and again, Jace held her hair back.
"By the Angel, my head hurts," Clary groaned. "Come on, let's get you in the bath," he said.

Jace got the bath ready, stripped Clary down, and put her in the bath tub.After the bath, he dressed her and put her back in bed. He kissed her head and left to see if anybody else needed help.

Izzy woke up blinking her eyes open to see the sun shining which was making her headache worse.She felt a strong arm around her. She stirred as she turned around and saw Simon sleeping next to her.She smiled as she remembered what happened last night.Of course she got drunk and forced others to drink too.But when she looked at Simon all she could remember him telling her that he loves her.They had stumbled first into his room making out passionately. They continued to kiss until they felt that they needed to get some sleep.Simon wrapped his arm around Izzy as she fell asleep on his chest.All Izzy could do was smile at the memory.She wriggled out of his grasp.But he only held her tighter."Hmm where do you think you are going?" he asked her."To get something to eat" she said as he let her go."Ah! my head hurts" he whinced holding his head."It will be all right Simon" she said standing up."I'm not used to it Izzy it hurts really bad" Simon whined covering his face with a pillow.Isabelle rolled her eyes and opened the bathroom door."Boys!" She mumbled closing it.

Alec woke up to a piercing headache that went all the way from his forehead to the back of his skull. It was not his first hangover but this was without doubt a painful one. He opened his eyes with difficulty, swearing at the morning lights creeping through the window, and immediately raised a hand to keep them covered. When he managed to open only one of them, he looked around the room, relieved to realize he was in his own bed. It was also the moment he realized he had no recollection of the night before whatsoever.

He sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes and the throbbing in his head increased tenfold, making him groan in pain.He swore again.

"I can't believe I've ever heard you swear so early in the morning" Magnus said.Alec turned to him and laid back down facing Magnus."What happened last night?" He groaned.

"Well you started out with a few drinks and then you and Clary started taking shots" Magnus said."Geez....you don't have to yell for that" Alex said pulling a pillow over his head."I wasn't yelling Alexander" Magnus said rolling his eyes."I feel like dying right now" Alec mumbled into his pillow.

"You are a Shadowhunter Alexander...a hangover is nothing compared to the injuries you went through" Magnus said exhausted."True...But I can't argue with you on that point but still" Alec said peeping out of the pillow looking at Magnus."You know what darling just sleep" Magnus said.

"What about the hangover portion?" Alec whined."There's none left of it" Magnus said."Kill me now Magnus" Alec mumbled in the pillow."Sleep Alexander" Magnus said exhausted.

Jace went to Alec's room to see an unconscious Alec and an exhausted Magnus."How was Clary?" Magnus asked, not bothering to get up from his lying position on the bed."Fine, I guess, better than I was the first time," Jace said. "She sleeping?"Magnus asked."Yeah. How was Alec?" Jace asked."Whiny!" Magnus said.

"Why don't Shadowhunters have a hangover rune?"  Magnus asked getting up to sit."I wonder if Clary can create one" Jace said."You should ask her when she's better. Our lives would be so much easier," Magnus said. "Can't you just use magic?" Jace asked. "You can't use magic for everything!" Magnus said exasperated. "I used magic to help but it's very draining."

"Okay, well I was going to check on the other drunks, want to come?" Jace asked, changing the subject. "Sure" Magnus sighed.They went to Izzy's room and saw that Izzy wasn't there. "Maybe she's in Sally's room," Magnus said."You didn't even get the gender right," Izzy said, coming up behind them.They turned to see an annoyed Izzy leaning on the door frame, her arms crossed."Do you know how hard it is to take care of a hungover person while you're still hung over?" Izzy said.

"You don't seem like you're hung over," Jace said. "I have a headache," Izzy said. "How are Clary and Alec?""Fine," Jace said at the same time as Magnus said, "Whiny."How was Simon?" Jace asked, hoping he would have something to tease him about later."Boys are so whiny! It's a hang over, you're not dying! I mean seriously we're all Shadowhunters" Izzy ranted, sounding like she had wanted to let that out for a while.

"What's all the yelling about?" Clary asked, appearing next to Izzy. "Clary! Are you feeling okay?" Jace asked worriedly, going over to her. "Yeah a little hungry though" she said.
Jace laughed, "Well, you did throw up quite a bit." "That was fast!" Izzy exclaimed."Yeah, if only Alec could be like that," Magnus sighed. "And Simon," Izzy added."Yeah that was surprisingly fast," Jace said. "A lot faster than when Alec and I had to take care of Izzy the first time."Huh, I'm hungry!" Clary said, not appearing to care about how long hangovers usually last."I'm gonna make soup for Simon, you guys want any?" Izzy asked us."I don't really feel like eating soup, we'll just get Taki's or something," Clary said before Jace could say something about how nobody wants her soup. "Okay," Izzy said, heading to the kitchen to make Simon soup. Jace felt slightly sorry for the Simon. Sure, he was annoying, but no one should be subjected to Izzy's cooking. If Simon hadn't already thrown up, drinking that soup was sure to make him and the toilet best buddies. "Should we help rat face?" Jace asked."Normally I would, but I'm too hungry," Clary said, not even bothering to chastise him about the name calling.Jace shrugged and lead the way to Taki's.

The sunlight glared furiously on his face, rousing him awake with its brightness.His brain pounded furiously in his skull, even when he was still slipping in and out of consciousness.

His eyes twitched, attempting to open, but the searing pain that coursed through his skull prevented such actions.

Simon groaned and rolled over so that his face would be sheltered from the bright sun.Only to roll over the edge of the bed and straight to the floor, face planting with an 'oomph!' escaping his lips.He cursed as soon as his face made contact with solid ground.

He rolled onto his back, on the floor and slowly opened his eyes – slowly from narrow to wide, with his arm raised to protect his eyes from the early brightness of the sun.

'By the Angel! What happened' was the first coherent thought he mustered up once his mind was open, fully awake.He quickly adjusted to sunlight and decided to sit up.

He quickly got into a sitting position to contemplate, only to flinch in retaliation, and move his hands to cradle his pounding head.

He groaned and massaged his temples, letting out another string of curses. His eyes fluttered close on instinct.

"Here" His eyes snapped up from his position on the floor and saw her with a glass of water in her hand, as well as a dose of Aspirin.She looked so beautiful in the morning light.His girlfriend.His Isabelle.

Once he had consumed the cool water and taken the medication for his hangover, he looked up at her in gratefulness."You're up early" he said and she shrugged.She sat down on the floor beside him."Yeah...well looks like you had a nice wake up call" She said brushing his hair from his forehead and chuckling."Yeah but nothing is better than this" be said pulling her onto his lap and kissing her.She broke apart from the kiss."How's your head" she said her hands playing with his hair."Pounding but its better with you here" he said pecking her lips. "Hmm...looks like someone stopped whining" she said."I didn't whine" Simon replied back."Whatever...Go take a shower and come to the kitchen.I'm making soup for you" she pecked his lips again before standing up."S-soup" he stuttered.Even though he loved Izzy so much he couldn't eat the food she made.If he did he will eventually be slow poisoning himself."Where are the others?" He asked getting up.His head was pounding even more."Oh Jace, Clary and Magnus went to grab breakfast at Taki's and Alec's still asleep" she said walking towards the door. Great. "Don't be late.You don't want the soup to get cold right?" She said walking out.Simon groaned and walked into the bathroom to take a nice shower.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

54.8K 1.9K 29
♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ COMPLETED In which the half sister of Magnus Bane is sent to Earth, to create complete chaos OR in which Malia Bane, the warlock raised wit...
47.5K 1.5K 68
When Clary, Simon, Isabelle and Jace get forced to go to school what will happen when St. Xaviers teachers are now shadow hunters or downworlders? Te...
10.7K 299 10
| after seeing the near future the angel, Razel isn't happy with its outcome, hoping that watching the future can right it's wrongs, he casts a spell...
22K 532 134
It has been two years since everything happened (with Lilith and valentine and stuff) everything is back to normal Alec is living his life so as ever...