The Vampire's Mate Β©// CONTIN...

By AnneRosario17

Highest ranking since Oct./22/2018 : #1 lockser #1 natsuxjuvia Juvia Lockser a common teenager who attends... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Interview🎬
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 25
IMPORTANT...ISH
IMPORTANT
...
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Selection
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Pt.1)
Chapter 33 (Pt.2)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
42.
43. "Alfa."
44.
45.

Chapter 24

412 15 2
By AnneRosario17

T H I R D   P E R S O N 'S   P O V  :

To Juvia it was no secret that jack still had somewhat feelings for her . She knew it at the moment he kissed her back . Questions still ran across her mind though . Like , where was Natsu ? Was Lyon okay , and did he get back safely ? She also wondered if the others worried for her . She wasn't exactly sure of the answers because of Lucy and her sudden close friendship with everyone .

It's been like 2 days since she's been 'kidnapped' but in all honestly she felt at peace . She didn't have to deal with all the drama that was back at her place and in school . She needed this . Maybe being kidnapped happened for a reason and maybe that reason was that she needed time for herself to think things through .

Like did she really want this or did she just miss the feeling of him holding her . Or the way he used to kiss her and whisper loving words into her ear while they cuddled together in the cold and dark of night .

But then she remembered all the good he's done for her . She remembered how she loved taking classes . How much she loved to spend time with her friends having a good time . She loved hanging out with Lyon . Even though there was alot of downs , there was also alot of ups . She finally made up her mind .

Suddenly the door opened and in came Jack with his hunting bow throwing it on the couch and engulfing her in a hug from behind .

She smiled and hugged him back . He sighed tiredly and hopped on one of the couches exhaustedly . Suddenly he noticed her thoughtful face and his curiousity spiked up . "Hey , you okay?" Jack asked her concern written all over his face .

"Honestly...no..." She said ,her tone sounding upset and filled with dissapointment . "What's wrong ?" He asked her yet another question . "I wanna go home . I miss my friends ,my school . I miss everything . Jack , I'm homesick . " She said her voice cracking at the end .

"Hey , hey , hey don't cry . I'm here okay and I'm here for a reason . Look at me Juvia . " He told her standing up and carressing her face . Once she looked up at him he continued . "Because I promised to keep you safe and that I would come for you so we could leave together like we always said we would . "

Juvias heart was beating at a million by a mile . She never stopped loving Jack but Natsu was also a part of her life now and Natsu and her were destined to be together . But something was very off about it still . If he was really her mate he would've at least had a bit more descency and be more honest with her . In all honesty Natsu and her almost all the times they were together he wanted only sex . I mean aren't mates supposed to love eachother .

Not be only interested in their hormones and sexual experiences . He was way too comfortable to be her mate and he didn't even realize how forced she felt whenever he tried to heat things up . "Jack...I-" She got cut off by the front door slamming open and a pissed off Natsu breaking the door as well .

Hey guys sorry this is a filler chapter and well yeah . I haven't been feeling well and umm yeah . I haven't had any time to write either being so busy with school and all and yeah . Thanks for all your support and love to this story . Vote pls . Comments leave some . Things just heated up and the emding is closer than you guys think . Volume 2 is officially coming out soon so sit back and enjoy the show because there will be some additional characters . Spoiler alert ahead . If any of you read the FAIRY TAIL MANGA you might know who the character is . Anyways thanks again love you all . Till the next chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.8K 24
Lucy Heartfilla and Juvia Lockser were best friends since childhood as they both grew up in Phantom Orphanage and were picked on by the other childre...
25.4K 445 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
18.5K 785 40
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
13.3K 405 14
Natsu Dragneel is the heir of one of the top five strongest Yakuza clan. However, no matter how strong he is, he lost his love to Gray fullbuster. Gr...