Thiam - I'm Responsible For Y...

Isaac_Baehey द्वारा

a thiam fanfic. its after the pack won the battle with the ghost riders. liam takes responsibility for theo'... अधिक

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

17.6K 491 78
Isaac_Baehey द्वारा

The battle with Mr Douglas and the ghost riders was finally over. The residents of Beacon Hills were returning but they were clueless as to what happened. The pack member, minus Mason, Melissa and Chris because they were at the hospital taking care of Corey, were standing in the woods and celebrating their victory.

"finally!" stiles exclaims "I guess there won't be any more evil in Beacon Hills for a while...". Everyone stopped celebrating all at once and turned to the place were Theo was, but he wasn't there anymore. Then instantly everyone turned to face Liam.

"what? Don't look at me" Liam says "I don't know where he is"

"WELL YOU WERE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT HIM BACK FROM HELL" Malia shouts angrily

"I'm sorry. I thought..." Malia cut Liam off.

"well you thought wrong" Malia was about to attack Liam when a figure jumped in front of him. Malia froze shocked for a second, then she started running again this time at the figure. Liam looked around at the others and found that they were all shocked frozen. Then Liam turned his head to look at the figure that was standing protectively in front of him. He recognized the figure instantly by the scent...

It was Theo.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2K 144 8
Hi! This is a Thiam style challenge for one week, feel free to participate with me or just stick along to read!
19.3K 366 20
So basically Liam falls inlove with theo but feels like its wrong since theo was the bad guy but he changed but he didnt know if the rest of the pack...
13.5K 329 18
Theo is lost, alone and feeling things that he shouldn't. Little does he know Liam is feeling these things too...
89.8K 2.3K 22
Liam discoveres his feelings for Theo, their enemy who tried to kill his alpha.. he knows no one will approve their relationship he's also afraid tha...