Monsters ( ABLM 2)

By 1d_dreamz

Book 2 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** After ten years, things seem perfect. Until they find out what is... More

Pilot
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ideas? [CLOSED]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilog + Explaination
Hi, guys~
its up!

Chapter 7

557 23 21
By 1d_dreamz

Ali's POV
It's Saturday and I have to go wth Mum and Dad to their stupid High School Reunion. I just want to stay at home.

It starts at 6:00 and it's 5:12 right now. So, my parents are getting ready. Daddy doesn't want to wear a tux, so he's wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans with converse. Mum, however, is wearing a black dress and heels.

Me? I'm gonna wear a white top, cotton candy pink skinny jeans, and brown wedges. I want to look presentable, as my mum would say.

I feel like I should text Beth. Maybe she can come with me.

I grabbed my phone and started texting Beth.

Me: hey. Can you come with me to my parents' HSR? I don't wanna go alone
BFF: I'm already going. My mom went to that school
Me: oh yeah! Can you ride with us?
BFF: course. Mom doesn't mind
Me: YAY! Come over and help me do my hair?
BFF: I'm already at your door. I'm walking in

"Hey, Mama!" I heard Beth say. "Hi, Beth."

She started calling my mum "Mama" two years after we became friends. We've been friends ever since the 6th grade.

I heard Beth running up the stairs and she soon came into my room. "Hi!" she yelled, walking to me.

"Beth. I-I think you're the only one I trust. I'm sorry for not talking to you. I was scared." I said, tears clouding my vision.

Why am I crying?

"Awe, babe, its okay. Don't cry." she cooed, walking over to me. She wrapped her arms around me, but I flinched.

She instantly moved away and she looked hurt. She always loved hugging and giving me cheek kisses whenever I'm sad. She probably feels like she can't touch me anymore.

"I-I'm sorry." she said. "Me too." I sighed, wiping my tears away.

"How about you get dressed and I'll help you with everything else." she suggested, standing by my vanity. I nodded and stood up, walking into my closet.

I grabbed the outfit and walked into my bathroom. I took a shower and dried off before putting my outfit on.

I walked back out of the bathroom and sat at my vanity, waiting on Beth to start on my hair.

As Beth did my hair, we talked about the reunion and this disorder. She says she doesn't know what I'm going through, but she's here for me and it made me feel a bit better.

After she got done with my hair, she moved onto my makeup. She did a simple look: black mascara and nude lipstick.

She made my hair have more volume and added white kitty ears; my favorite accessory.

"See! You look totally beautiful." she said, standing behind me as I looked in my full body mirror.

"Thanks." I smiled. "You look beautiful, too." I said, turning around and looking at her.

She was dressed in a white crop top, pink high-waisted skirt, and white heels. She's a total fashionista and makeup guru. Her makeup was light pink eyeshadow, black winged eyeliner, black mascara, and pink matte lipstick. She loves matte lipsticks and lipglosses. It's like she can't live without it.

Her hair was down, as always. She doesn't really like doing anything to her hair because she says she loves the way it is. She always keeps it cut short. She doesn't want her hair to get long.

"Alright. It's 5:45 and we need to get to the school." she said, holding her hand out. I hesitantly grabbed her hand and she led me downstairs.

"Presenting your beautiful daughter who totally freaked when I went to hug her!" she said dramatically.

"Beth, you have to remember, she has to adapt to everything." Daddy said, looking at her. "Yeah, I know, but it's just a reflex! Whenever she's sad, I just go hug her. I can't help it." she sounded sad.

"It's okay. Sam had to do the same with me along with him. Even though I didn't have it, my mind got under the impression that I did have it and I went living what? Five years? Yeah! Five years thinking I had it." Mum said.

"Wow. Sounds painful." Beth blurted. "Let's get going." Mum laughed, walking to the door.

We followed her and got in the car.

"I heard Isabelle will be there." Daddy said. I could hear mum's breath hitch and she looked at Daddy.

"Why?" Mum asked. "She got out five years ago." Daddy replied. "Oh my god." she sighed, leaning over.

"Who's Isabelle?" I asked. "Nobody." Mum replied, looking back at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and sat back. Well, for someone to be a "nobody" mum sure doesn't like her.

"She's a girl that bullied your mum and the girl Sam fought." Daddy replied. "Jacob!" Mum wined, slapping her hand against the arm rest. "What?! It's not like she's the same person." he said. "You don't know that!" Mum said as we pulled into the school.

Daddy parked the car and we all got out.

Mum screamed as she saw someone. They ran to each other and hugged tightly.

"Wow! You look the same! How in the hell?!" the guy said. "Me?! Look at you!"

Camille's POV
"You two are still together?! I would've expected you two to have more kids." Adam said.

"Haha. No. It's just Ali." I said, motioning over at Ali. "Then, who is she?" he asked.

"That's Bethany, Una's daughter. You remember her, right, mate?" Jacob asked.

"Oh yeah! Head cheerleader, one of the most popular girls in school, wow. What's she doing now?" he asked. "Shes a fashion designer." I replied.

"Good for her. Where is she?"  "She's on her way."  "Let's get inside. We're all gonna be in Ms.Adams' room."

Ms.Adams was our Photography teacher and she was super deep. I still remember my first day. Good times, good times.

We all walked in the school, banners and posters plastered everywhere. Oh my gosh. Where is D? I gotta see him!

Once we got to the classroom, everyone was there! Even Isabelle. I hate her with a passion.

"D!" I yelled, running to him. Dang, he looks good!

He picked me up as I hugged him. Wow, his hair got longer! His skin is a bit lighter and he has a beard now. Wow, his wife is lucky.

Okay, I'm being 100% honest: if I never met Jacob, I'd probably be married to D right now.

"Camz! I haven't seen you in forever. How've you been?" he asked, sitting me down. "Really good. Except for my daughter." I replied, pointing over to Ali who was looking at cameras.

"Oh no. What's wrong?" he asked. "She has schizophrenia. For real. And she's been having these episodes where she'll scratch herself to the point she bleeds and—"

"So like you? I still remember that iconic day you trashed the locker rooms and quit the dance team. You know they had to rebuild it?"

"Well. They shouldn't have yelled at me." I shrugged. "Oh! Camille, this is my wife, Danielle. Danielle, this is Camille." he said, pulling his wife towards us.

She's beautiful. She has dark brown skin, green eyes, black hair that stops at her shoulders, and she's curvy. Kinda like my body shape, except she's taller than me.

D is really tall, 6'3 I think. He wife has to be 6'0 or 5'11.

"Hi! It's so nice to finally meet you." she said, shaking my hand. "Hi. You are very beautiful, oh my gosh." I said. "Thank you." she laughed.

"Danielle, this is my husband, Jacob. Jacob, this is Dane's wife, Danielle." I said. "Hi. Nice to meet you." Danielle said, shaking Jacob's hand. "Mutual."

"You guys want to go somewhere after this? Maybe out to eat? I don't feel like cooking." Danielle asked. "I can cook." D said, sounding hurt. "I know." she said.

"Sure." Jacob replied. "Alright. We'll leave here together. Hopefully it's soon because I don't like these people." D said, whispering the last part. I laughed and nodded. "Alright. We'll see you guys afterwards." I said.

We walked away and sat at a table, Ali and Beth following.

"They have some really cool cameras! I've never been in this class." Ali said. "You might be in this class for the eleventh grade." I said.

"Omg! Camille!?"

I closed my eyes and sighed, biting my lip slightly. Isabelle.

"Oh my gosh! Hi!" I said, looking up. I sounded really fake, but I don't care.

"Wow! You haven't changed a bit!" she said, looking at me. "Oh, but you have." I said, smiling.

Ever heard of a glo-up? Well, she gloed-down!

"Where's your family? Any husbands, kids, baby daddy's?" I asked. "Um, it's husband." she said, smiling. She sounds so fake! "Not in your case." I said bluntly.

"Camille!" Jacob scolded me. "What?" I asked, looking at him. He widened his eyes at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, I have a wife and she's pregnant."

Ha! Knew it.

***

It's been an hour and it's been going good. Ali hasn't had an episode, almost everyone is happily married with kids, and it's just going good in general.

"Hey. How about Sam and Camille perform one last time for us." D said. Sam and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"If you guys really want us to, yeah. We'll do it." Sam said.

"Let's take it back to our roots!" I yelled, standing up. I motioned for everyone to follow me as I walked to the gym.

Wow. The gym looks so different. Thanks to me! Hay!

While everyone else sat on the bleachers, Sam and I started looking for the microphones. We soon found them and walked in the middle of the gym.

"Who's gonna be our DJ?" Sam asked. Isabelle instantly stood up and walked over to the music-station-thing.

She smirked and started playing I GOT A BOY by Girls' Generation. She thinks we don't know this song. HA! SHE THOUGHT!

Bold: Sam
Italic: Camille
Both: Together

"Ayo, GG!
Yeah yeah, shijakae bolkka?
eomeo! yae jom bwara yae
museun iri isseotgillae meori jallattae eo?
eomeo! tto yae jom borago
meoributeo balkkeutkkaji seutairi bakkwieosseo
wae geuraettae? gunggeumhae jukkenne
wae geuraettae? malhae bwa bwa jom

Hahaha! Eh let me introduce myself
Here comes trouble, whoo! ttarahae

Oh oh oh eh oh (Eh eh eh eh)
Oh oh eh oh oh oh oh oh
neo jallasseo jeungmal

jiga mweonde? utgyeo
neomu kottae sen geo ani?
nabogo pyeongbeomhadanda yae (uhh)
geu namja wanjeon mame deureonna bwa
maldo an dwae maldo an dwae

neomu yeppeojigo Sexy-haejeosseo
geu namja ttaemuniji?
mureobol ppeonhaettanikka neo bakkun
hwajangpumi mweonji

sashil na cheom bwasseo
sangcheo ibeun yasu gateun gipeun nun
yaegiman haedo eojilhaettanikkan
neo jallasseo jeungmal
jallasseo jeungmal

Oh oh oh eh oh
(Here comes trouble, hey girl listen)
Oh oh eh oh oh oh oh oh
neo jallatta jeungmal (jallasseo)
Oh oh oh eh oh (Hey)
Oh oh eh oh oh oh oh oh (Nananana hey)
neo jallasseo jeungmal

Ayo stop! Let me put it down another way

I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakan
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajeogan
I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakan
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa

a nae wangjanim
eonje i momeul guhareo wa jushil tengayo?
hayan kkumcheoreom
nal pume ana ollyeo naraga jushigetjo?

na kkamjjak menbungiya
geu sarameun nae minnachi gunggeumhadae
wanjeon mame deureo
mot igin cheok boyeo jweodo gwaenchaneulkka?
Oh jeolttaero an dweji (geuchi geuchi)
uri jikil kkeon jikija (matji matji)
geuye mameul modu gajil ttaekkaji
igeon jeolttaero ijeobeoriji mallagu

Oh oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh
bameul saedo mojalla da da
Oh oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh
uri chwego gwanshimsada-da

nae mal deureo bwa geu ai neone alji?
jom eorijiman sogeun kkwak chasseo
eotteol ttaen oppacheoreom deumjikajiman
aegyoreul buril ttaen neom yeppeo jukkesseo

Oh oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh oh oh
neo micheosseo micheosseo
Oh oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh oh oh
neo micheosseo micheosseo

nan jeongmal hwaga na jukkesseo
nae namjan nal yeojaro an boneungeol
magyeonhal ttaen eotteokamyeon naega jokenni?
jilturado nage hae bolkka? soksanghae eotteokae na?
maldo an dwae maldo an dwae

Don't stop! Let's bring it back to 1:40

I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakan
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajeogan
I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakan
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa

eonjena nae gyeoten nae pyeoni dwae jugo
gwi giuryeo juneun neo neo
nan idaero jigeum haengbokae
jal dwel kkeonikka

I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakan
(a nae wangjanim)
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajeogan
(eonje i momeul guhareo wa jushil tengayo?)
I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakan
(hayan kkumcheoreom)
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa
(nal pume ana ollyeo naraga jushigetjo?)

I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakan
(Oh oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh)
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajeogan
I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakan
(Oh oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh)
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa

I got a boy meotjin"

(A/N: this is the music video [m/v] for SNSD's [Girls' Generation's] Song I GOT A BOY. If it doesn't play, search YouTube for "snsd- I got a boy")

Everyone cheered as Sam and I stood up straight.

"Wow, I haven't done that in a long time." I said. "Want us to do another?" Sam asked. Everyone cheered.

Then, she put on Show Girls by Girls' Generation. This song is a bit faster, but we can manage!

"Welcome to the show
You've all been waiting for
The spectacular Show Girls
bilding sup sairo nal bichweo oneun Moonlight
jeogi jeo jageun byeoreseo taeeonan Lady
garodeung arae Spotlight ajjilhan Smile
(ajjilhan Smile)
i neolkko jobeun ttange pieonaneun challa
nal bonaen shine sonkkil seontaegeun dan hana
yeokaldo daesado modu da nae mal nae mam ttara
(jeonbu nae mam ttara)

shinario ttawineun eomneun geoya
unmyeongiran teure gacheo saljineun ma
juingongeun i sungan baro neo
Boom boom ibwa Lady
nun hanbeonman ttak gamkko shijakae
eodumi oneul bam modu deopgi jeone
sonkkeutkkaji Free-haejige

We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls)
We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls)
We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls)
neowa naye Happy ending

hyuil harujjeumeun nugungawa roma
achim haega tteumyeon Tiffany-ro nawa
yeongweonhi gesokttwel kkumsokcheoreom neowa
(kkumsoge neowa)

Up & down deo manajilsurok
jeomjeom seutorineun nanhaehae
sucheon beon deo ihaehae bwado
jakku heomuhaejeoman ga na wae
(We are the Show Girls)

gamanhiman itji malgo iri nawa
Chance-neun amu ttaena oji ana
yeoljjeong gadeuk taeun mameun Best friend
Boom boom ibwa Lady
jashingameuro neol chaeweo shijakae
eodum soge bichi sarajigi jeone
nuguboda Free-haejige

Do do yeah doobie doobie do do yeah
Wooh sonkkeutkkaji Free-haejige (Get ready)

We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls)
We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls) (Wooh)
We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls) (Wooh)
neowa naye Happy ending (We're the Show Girls)

We are the Show Girls
Look out, here we go

shinarion jeo meolli nallyeo bwa
unmyeonge kkeuneul deo kkwak jaba (Watch it boys)
modeun ge neomane deuramajana
Boom boom ibwa Lady (C'mon watch it boys)
ni maeume teum saireul gyeonyanghae
eodumi oneul bam modu deopgi jeone (Wooh)
nuguboda Free-haejige (Wooh)

We are the Show Girls (Yeah yeah yeah)
Action in the world (Girls)
We are the Show Girls (Yeah yeah yeah)
Action in the world (Girls)
We are the Show Girls (Oh oh oh)
Action in the world (Girls)
neowa naye Happy ending (A happy happy end)

(Wooh) We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls) (Action in the world)
We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls) (Action in the world)
We are the Show Girls
Action in the world (Girls) (Dadadada)
neowa naye Happy ending (A happy ending)"

(A/n: if it doesn't play, this video is just a live performance of SNSD's song "Show Girls". If you want to watch it, make sure that it is the Korean version and not the Japanese. Make sure that it's not at their Japan Tour because that's the wrong version.)

As everyone cheered, she stared playing Talk Talk by Girls' Generation. Okay. This one is slower!

"Hey biga naerineun narimyeon
meonjeo geureul gidarigo shipeungeol
yudok shiganeun neurige gago
geu sarammaneul geurige hanikka
geu moksoriga eotteonji
eotteon moseube tto na seolleneunji
nuguegedeun yaegihagopeun
neomu akkyeo dun bimilseureon Story

tok tok tok tok tok tok bissorie
Talk talk talk talk talk talk mareul hamyeon
tok tok tok tok tok tok tok daedapaneun neo

tumyeonghan usan wiro
ttoreureu gulleo naeryeo uri yaegi
nae mame jageun wiro
neo baro neo baro neo baro neoya
jeo kkonnipe yurichange nae gaseume
chokchoki jeojeo deureo
My love is making me so special

Don't stop jogeumman deo naeryeo jullae
geu saram yaegil deureo jullae
georeoganeun moseuptto Wonderful
machi Waterfall

mul mareul jjul moreuneun geotcheoreom
neomcheoheureuneun geu sarange
nan maeireul kkumsoge hwanhan bit soge
geuye pumsoge sarangseureon gibun

tok tok tok tok tok tok bissorie
Talk talk talk talk talk talk mareul hamyeon
tok tok tok tok tok tok tok daedapaneun neo

tumyeonghan usan wiro
ttoreureu gulleo naeryeo uri yaegi
nae mame jageun wiro
neo baro neo baro neo baro neoya
jeo kkonnipe yurichange nae gaseume
chokchoki jeojeo deureo
My love is making me so special

My baby loves to talk, baby loves to talk
ttaseuhan moksorie Yeah eh
nae maeume tok biga naeryeo tok
ontong geuga tok jeojeo deureo tok
sumyeon wiro bichweojineun geon
Ooh yeah yeah (Hmm ah)

useumyeo geuyegero
hanbal deo dagaganeun naye moseup
nollaseo nayegero
deo dallyeowa dallyeowa dallyeoone (Oh)
usan arae (Oh) chokchokage (Yeah) jeojeun eokkae (Oh)
gamanhi nan gidaeeo
My love is making me so special"

(A/n: just in case it doesn't play, this is the color coded lyrics of SNSDs Talk Talk off of the 'Lion Heart' album. Make sure it's from 'Lion Heart' because if you pick the one from the 'I GOT A BOY' album, it'll be the wrong one.)

Right after we finished that, she started BOOMBYAYAH by BLACKPINK! Everyone started cheering once the beat started.

"BLACKPINK in your area
BLACKPINK in your area

Been a bad girl, I know I am
And I'm so hot, I need a fan
I don't want a boy, I need a man

Click-clack
Badda bing badda boom
muneul bakchamyeon modu nal barabom
gudi aesseo noryeok an haedo
modeun namjadeuleun kopiga pangpangpang
pangpang parapara pangpangpang
jigeum nal wihan chukbaereul jjanjjanjjan
Hands up nae sonen
Bottle full o' henny
nega malloman deuddeon gyaega naya Jennie

chumchuneun bulbicheun nal gamssago done
Black to the pink
eodiseodeun teukbyeolhae Oh yes
chyeoda bodeun maldeun I wanna dance
Like ttaradaradanttan
ttaradaradanttan ttudurubbau

joha i bunwigiga joha
joha nan jigeum nega joha
jeongmal banhaesseo oneul bam
neowa chumchugo sipeo

BOOMBAYAH

YAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH
BOOM BOOM BA BOOM
BOOM BA oppa
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH oppa
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH BOOM BOOM BA
BOOMBAYAH

BLACKPINK in your area

Uh ije dallyeoyaji mwol eotteokhae
nan cheol eobseo geob eobseo Man
Middle finger up, F U pay me
90s baby, I pump up the jam
dallyeobwa dallyeobwa oppaya LAMBO
oneuleun neowa na jeolmeumeul GAMBLE
gamhi nal makjima hoksina nuga nal makado
I'm gonna go brrrr RAMBO

ne soni nae heorireul gamssago done
Front to my back
nae mommaeneun teukbyeolhae Oh yes
ne nunbicheun I know you wanna touch
Like touch touch touch
Touch ttudurubbau

joha i bunwigiga joha
joha nan jigeum nega joha
jeongmal meosisseo oneul bam
neowa chumchugo sipeo

BOOMBAYAH

YAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH
BOOM BOOM BA
BOOM BOOM BA oppa
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH oppa
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
YAH YAH BOOM BOOM BA
BOOMBAYAH

oneuleun maen jeongsin ttawin beorigo
haneuleul neomeoseo olla gal geoya
kkeuteul moreuge ppalli dalligo sipeo
Let's go, let's go!

oneuleun maen jeongsin ttawin beorigo
haneuleul neomeoseo olla gal geoya
kkeuteul moreuge ppalli dalligo sipeo
Let's go, let's go!"

(A/n: if it doesn't play, this is just BLACPINK's m/v for their song BOOMBAYAH. Make sure it is he KOREAN VERSION! DON'T choose the Japanese version!)

"That's all! I'm hungry and tired!" I groaned, sitting on the floor.

"Yep. Haven't changed a bit." D said, causing everything to laugh.

Ali's POV
Wow. I didn't know mum could sing like that! She never really sings at home. I wonder why.

But, when she saw that guy in the parking lot, it's like she lost all sanity. She just ran up to him and hugged him like he was her birth father. I wonder what type of history they have.

Here's an interesting thing: Daddy was looking at mum all weird. His eyes even got darker. I don't know what the means and I don't want to know what it means.

"Girl, your mom is gonna get it tonight." Beth whispered. "What?" I asked, confused. "Your mom is gonna get it tonight."

I looked at her in disgust and she laughed. "Eww! Thanks for planting that image in my head!" I whisper-yelled, hitting her arm. She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder.

"God, I would hate to be you." she laughed. "Don't worry. I have Beats by Dre. I can tune them out. Even though our walls are kinda thick, lord knows mum is loud." I whispered.

She laughed and I smiled.

Well, tonight went we—

"Went well? Haha! Oh, sweetheart, it's only the beginning."

My breath hitched when I heard his deep, scary voice. Fear flooded my body and started playing with my hair.

"What's wrong?" Beth asked.

She knows that when I play with my hair, somethings wrong.

"I-I heard the voice." I whispered. "I wish I could do something about it." she said.

"When you get home, kill yourself."
"Cut yourself."
"Drown in the pool."
"Take a knife and cut your wrists."

What is going on?! There are two different voices in my head. Last time it was only... only one. Now there's two. One has a very deep and scary voice, no accent. But, the second one is deep, but not so scary. The second one has a... a British accent.

This is so confusing. Maybe I just need to sleep. Yeah! Maybe that's it. But, I don't want to be alone.

"Beth. C-can you spend the night?" I asked, looking at her with hopeful eyes. "Duh." she replied. I sighed in relief and sat back.

Maybe if someone is there with me, they won't talk to me! I hope this works because I don't want to hear it's scary voice anymore.

_________________________________________________________

IT'S GETTING JUCY PEOPLE!

Hey! I know most of this chapter were lyrics, but some crazy stuff went down!

Thank you all so much for reading! I love all my readers so much!

Why do you guys think Ali was hearing 2 different voices? Hmmm.....

And this book almost has 90 votes and 1k reads! What? How?!

VOTE
&
COMMENT

Pweese?

Love you guys! Byee!

xX~ Tiffany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 82 8
Jade and Perrie's initial animosity gives way to an unexpected revelation. As they uncover memories of their shared past, they must confront the chal...
7.7K 225 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
1.6K 70 17
After you figure out that the dream you'd been after was really just a dream, you have a hard time dealing with it. Perrie comes to see if you're oka...
223K 5.9K 33
(Book 2) Sequel to command me. G!p Jade