FRACTURES

By psycophant

in between the broken glass and other breakable things More

romanticism
anxiety
descriptions
aesthetics
unsure
blood
smile
melted
nihilism
there is no point to this
i feel like i am not myself
glassy
red bones
love in nature
liar liar
pinot noir
alice
golden
wrath and love: some notes
silence
pillow cases and sheets
hypochondria

I.

733 40 8
By psycophant

i am a philosopher— at least i think.
the words spilling out of my throat like honey cough drops and nectarines. hear my mellifluous words and love them like you love your own son.
you could worship me if you tried.
ill be aristotle and socrates,
if you be the common greek peasant living off grain and their own goddamn children.
but i don't care, because i'm fat off red wine and grapes. i know about the universe, dear.
trust me when i say that the universe is made of crystals and heavenly spheres and one day we will all live in equity inside the diamond planets.
ha! but, then again, i know we will all suffocate— and though you don't know what oxygen is, oxygen-less planets will grab you by your tongue (cat got your tongue, didn't it?) and you will choke up your insides, and your heart, and lungs (except they won't work anymore), and your entire skeleton. all that's left is skin, skin, skin.
i told you to hold your breathe, didn't i?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 107 12
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
12.8K 286 19
It's my First time Writing so Please if I had Done Anything wrong. It's a fanfic About What if Rimuru had Lost to ivrage and Got reincarnated in a Di...
33.5K 1.5K 28
!ဒီအထိအတွေ့ ဒီအရသာ ဘယ်တော့မှ မေ့မှာမဟုတ်ဘူး...အရမ်းခံစားလို့ကောင်းတယ်...!
3.3K 664 84
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...