Idol Situation

De FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... Mai multe

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Schedule
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Problems
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Fan Meeting
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Drama
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Show
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Torture
Idol Home
Idol Scandal
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Realisation
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Awards

1.3K 119 8
De FairySalvatore

If you don't know what personal cameramen do then let me enlighten you. We have to record each and every moment of the artist we are supposed to follow. So I was doing the same. With the really heavy camera in my hand I was moving around with VICTOR wherever they went. And honestly I felt kind of safe with camera in my hand and my face hidden behind it.

No one noticed me but the problem here was the heaviness of the camera, my hand was getting numb under the burden but I couldn't say a thing. This was my job right then and I couldn't, shouldn't complain.

VICTOR was presented with various awards and I swear they had a huge, huge fan following. Every time they got an award I wanted to just throw away the camera and dance with joy. Last performance was by the boys that meant I had to carry that camera for about an hour more. My hand was paining so badly after two hours that I was pretty much sure that I had to take some tablet for the pain.

I was sitting on one knee to get the better angle as boys sat down in front desks when the major awards were being announced. The numbness in my hand made me slip the camera for a second and I my heart leapt to my throat in panic. And it would have been a mess had it not been for Zaidan.

He might have noticed me because he got up and helped with the camera.

"Go back and sit down please," I whispered, worried about the scenario.

The fans were all around. And idol helping a girl could either enhance his nature or create stupid speculation of dating and all. Zaidan being Zaidan took the camera from my hand and I felt relieved in that moment.

As my hands could move now, the cramp in the muscles was really evident.

"What's wrong?" Ross asked.

"I don't know," Zaidan said frowning with worry.

"It's the camera, her arm muscles are sore from holding it for so long."Brent cleared it up.

"Now, please can I have it back? I am feeling naked without the camera." I said and tried to take it from Zaidan's arm but my arms were really numb and painful.

"What should we do?" Skyler asked.

"Avoid you guys from getting a scandal," I said and understanding dawned on them.

This time I pulled away the camera from Zaidan and sudden weight made my eyes water in pain.

I created a distance between the band in me, in case they noticed me crying.

But my bad luck was just getting worse as I collided with someone while moving backwards.

"Careful Makeup girl." Liam's voice said and I turned to look at him.

"Sorry," I mumbled and moved away quickly.

"What is wrong?" He asked as other members from TITAN started moving backstage for performance preparation.

"Nothing," I said curtly.

But he held on to my hand and I gasped since there was more than one camera around.

"You are crying." He said and I jerked my hand away.

"Please mind your own business," I said in a rude tone I seldom used.

As the end of the awards approached, VICTOR headed backstage to get ready for the final performance. As soon as we were behind the stage, Zaidan snatched the camera from my hand. He called out for another staff and handed him the camera explaining him what to do.

I automatically started massaging my arms to lessen the numbness in them.

"Thank you," I told him.

"For what?" He was looked seriously confused.

"For letting me see everything that happened tonight. You guys are seriously cool when you are on stage."

"Wait till you see us perform." He gave me a smirk that got me staring for a second.

He never did that, not to me anyway.

"Unfortunately I have never been to your concert." I shared this for some reason.

"Many fans can't do that. But they show us love in other ways." He shrugged casually and I felt so good that I at least own some of the merchandise.

"Well, I do own every single VICTOR Album."

"Every one of them?" He asked shocked

I nodded feeling proud now.

***

The boys got ready quickly and took their position behind the stage. And seriously my heart was not fine at all. My hand was cold and I was close to the verge of shrieking out like a true fan girl.

Zaidan stopped me from taking the camera now and asked me to relax. Skyler even gave me an ointment for muscle pain and I was touched at how nice the boys were.

I got to see them perform from backstage which was once in a lifetime opportunity. I could stop singing along and I bet staff around me was staring at my weirdness.

The performance was six minutes long and after the boys returned I gave them water bottles. I was already set with their stuff packed. All I had to do was get some food while they changed into their formal clothes for final greeting at the award. Without telling the boys I ran outside the building and hopped into the car.

Joey knew well enough where to buy the food from. I got coffee, boys favourite sandwiches and some energy bars as well. I was missing on the last moments of the awards but I had job to do right now.

Joey's phone rang and since he was driving I picked it up since it read Zaidan on the screen.

"Yes."

"Are you crazy?" He yelled on the phone.

"Why? What did I do?" I asked not sure I made a mistake or this was Zaidan's moody side showing up.

"We were worried like hell. Where did you go?" His words were like right out of my fantasy.

My bias worried where I was!

"I came to get some food, you guys must me hungry," I said as gently as possible.

I heard a frustrated sigh and then he hung up.

"Dan angry is a new thing. He is usually the helping one." Joey said and I stared at him surprised at this.

He has been anything but angry with me.

***

As the boys sat down in the car I handed them their coffee and sandwiches.

"Go VICTOR!" I said cheerfully and showed them my cheering VICTOR flag I got from the stand outside the venue.

"You don't go anywhere like this Zee." Brent scolded me seriously.

"But I do that every time," I said not sure I had to report to guys before I went home alone with Joey.

"It is late at night now and you can't just go without informing us." Now Skylar added.

But I was not at all offended instead I gave them a big smile and said, "Okay."

The discussion ended.

I stretched out my hand to play a song in the car because I was drifting off to sleep but as I did that my muscles ached and I yelp escaped my mouth.

The dozing members were awake while the awake ones looked at me.

"Nothing," I said in an apologetic tone.

"You stress yourself out too much," Michelle said with a look of concern.

"I am fine. After a night's sleep, I will be okay."

"Take a leave tomorrow." Zaidan's stiff tone suddenly surprised me.

Was he offering me a holiday?

"No, I think I can come. I have various photoshoots in my internship even when it was not my job to do."

After that, they didn't say a word.

"What is tomorrow's schedule?" Joey asked me.

And I pulled out a file with me.

"We are doing song recording in the morning, dance practice and then there is a radio broadcast. After that, we have a school sale." I stopped reading the schedule," School Sale?"

"Yes, it is in Skylar's old school where we decided to go for promotion. In his school, there was a tradition of putting boys on auction for one day date. And apparently, our company thinks it is a good idea for him to do that. There will be other alumni from his school too, other celebrities." Brent explained it.

"Wow, lucky fans," I muttered to myself.

"And then you guys have fitting and session with a designer who is deciding your season look. And finally, Zaidan and Ross are going for hair color." I sighed as I completed the schedule.

These guys had no time for fun.

"We should go for a movie or some outing sometimes," I said this out of my nature like I would tell Maddie and then I realised my mistake.

"That is such a good idea," Skylar responded with enthusiasm surprising me.

"And we should watch a thriller," Brent added.

"Or we could try something comedy," Michelle said.

Ross just smiled like he usually do, looking at the discussion. He was adjusting to his members.

"Movie might be difficult, we can try hiking in the early morning and a day in mountains?" Not because he was my bias, I just loved his idea.

"Set the date then." They sounded super excited.

"Don't you need permission?" I asked suddenly bursting the bubble.

"Yes, from the Managing Director of our Label and then our Manager which happens to be you. So just ask for permission from MD." Michelle said with a sly smile.

"Me? I need to ask someone?" I sounded as terrified as I felt.

It was my idea after all.

------------------------------------------

I have already planned the next chapter and it is going to be fun with the sale in school XD

Just so you know, this sale idea is imagination and not real. At least not that I know off :)

Share your thoughts and LOVE you guys for 1K reads!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Riptide De ScobellTheSlytherin

Ficțiune adolescenți

307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK De Ebru

Ficțiune adolescenți

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
wlw oneshots 💋 De morgan ‼️

Ficțiune adolescenți

620K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
13.7K 1.8K 17
Some beauty secrets are more dangerous than others... When Beauty Box beautician Tammy Smith is discovered with a pair of hair shears in her back, th...