Three Years

By notmeanymorebro

In three years we will meet again, but until then, I will try to forget everything he was to me, just three y... More

When He Left: 1
The Next Day: 2
Midnight Thoughts: 3
To Fall Apart: 4
Meeting My Death: 5
Sweet Dreams: 6

The Party(Part 1): 7

6 0 1
By notmeanymorebro

I finished cleaning the house, and my mom came home, satisfied with my work, she let me go back to my room. On my way to my bed, a piece of my phone implanted itself in my foot. Blood has a most impressive red color to it that makes even the most painful a situation seem evermore beautiful. It seeped into my carpet, leaving a nice little trail a hunter might use to track his kill. I pulled the piece out, cleaned the wound, and bandaged it. As I limped to my bed, I remembered what had happened. 

I was all dressed and ready for the Halloween party, I was going as a vampire, but not a cute sweet one, no I was one of those really deadly, really creepy looking ones, that stick out, but can also blend in. I wasn't over dressed though, after all, I was going to a party to get drunk not to get first place in a costume contest. I walked downstairs, only to be interrogated by my mother about where I would be trick-or-treating. She was so oblivious, but she must of thought she was some 'parent of the year'. After she questioned me, she was out the door, going to a friends house to get ready, after a while, they would be going to a club. After she left, I waited for Kat to come downstairs, and during the wait, the doorbell rang. I called out "I'll be right there, just a sec." walked over to the door, opened it, and found a very annoyed looking jay. "Is she ready yet?" he asked pinching his brow. " No, she isn't, I've been waiting for a good thirty minutes." I said with sympathy. Recently, Kat had become distant with him, I could see it, and I felt bad for him because typically these are the first signs of Kat ending yet another relationship. 

"She probably wont be down for another 30 minutes, can I come in and wait with you?" he asked still annoyed. I think at that point he could tell that things simply were not going to get better. "Sure, it's alright." I said grabbing his arm to lead him inside, but as I reached to guide him, he pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly. "She's going to leave me soon, isn't she?" he asked in absolute defeat. I didn't know how to answer his question, but I still tried. "There's still hope, she couldn't possibly leave a guy like you for no reason. It'll be alright," I pulled his ear to my lips and whispered, "I promise." he squeezed me tighter and then let go. After another 30 minutes, she finally walked downstairs looking like a slut. He wasn't really interested in her costume, or what she had to say, and once we got to the party, they went their separate ways, not glancing back at each other once. I knew that he wasn't ready to give up on her, and I knew she didn't care about their relationship. 

The party was at a large house, and in the backyard, away from the crowd, hanging from a willow, there was a swing. It seems the rich always possess the most cliche things, but regardless, I found myself a good drinking spot. After gathering a nice variety of booze, I headed towards the willow. I sat on the swing, happy that the tree provided a good hiding spot. I didn't want to see anyone. I know it was wrong of me, but I wanted Jay and Kat to stay together even if they were miserable just so I could still have Jay. I knew he was my friend, but I also knew if they broke up, he wouldn't still be my friend, and that hurt me. I really had gotten to liking him, he was so perfect, he was in all honesty my best friend and we spoke about things I would never tell anyone else. Every thought of him made me take a bigger swig of whatever I was drinking, and soon, I was chugging whole bottles at a time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 14.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
1.2M 28.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...