I'm His Pet ManxMan COMPLETED

By cecil_flores

I cannot feel. I should be emotionless. He is changing me. He is making me feel. He is dominating me. My body... More

I'm His Pet (Boy x Man)
II¤ He Who is Ruthless
III¤ The Boy Who's My Pet
IV¤ The Price for Blood
V¤ Bloody Ball
VI¤ Nick & Jealousy
VIII¤ Fredrick Cruel
IX¤ The Vladimirovnia Clan
X¤ The Palace
XI¤ The Boy in the Library
XII¤ Family Secrets
XIII¤ Strangers
XIV¤ Complications
XV¤ Merek
XVI¤ A Duel in the Rain
XVII¤ Merek & Joseph
XVIII¤ The Mission
XIX¤ Consequences & Heartbreak
XX¤ Task
XXI¤ Power
XXII¤ The Lycan King
XXIII¤ In Control
XXIV¤ Dante
XXV¤ Trust
XXVI¤ Fate
XXVII¤ Feel
XXVIII¤ Truth
XXIX¤ Weakness
XXX¤ My Love
XXXI¤ Connect
XXXII¤ Eyes Are Wide Open
Epilogue
Published!!!!

VII¤ Flesh and Bones

44.1K 1.3K 273
By cecil_flores

Banner made by TheeGod xD It's beautiful! That's Dante in all his sexy glory. Enjoy the chapter

VII

Dante's P.O.V

"Where is Christopher?" I ask my butler.

"Out in the garden. Sire, the Vladimirovna clan's head is here."

"Alright, inform Christopher of my absence."

"Yes sire."

"Fredrick." I call while walking the dark halls of my mansion.

"Yes sire?"

"Where is he?"

"The billard room."

"Go and bring us something to eat."

"Yes sire."

I despise the man I am about to see. He's as annoying as my brother. Not to mention he's an arrogant bastard.

"Dante, you took your sweet time." Matvei says.

"You just arrived earlier than expected." I reply.

"Nick, it is your turn." Matvei announces.

"Yes, father." I glare at the boy then I go back to my blank expression. Why did Matvei bring his child?

"You came, that means you will supply the weapons needed."

"Don't get ahead of yourself."

"Then why have you come?" I ask, my temper growing thin.

"To play billiards."

"Dante" Christopher comes in casually but he's angry for some reason. "You're butler was being disrespectful so..." he finally notices the people in the room. "You need a new butler." He bluntly changed what he was going to say.

"Where did you put him?"

He smirks, "you'll know when you see it. It's not a thing you can miss."

I refrain from laughing at his cute expression. "This is Matvei Vladimirovna, Matvei, this is Christopher."

"Hello." Matvei greets.

" Vladimirovna... is the palace built yet?"

"...yes, construction was finished a few centuries ago." Matvei answers. He curiously looks at Christopher.

"It was about time." Christopher's eyes lighten up and he smiles when he sees Nick.

I despise that boy. He tried to get in the way of Christopher and I. "Christopher, leave. the grown ups have business that needs taking care of."

"You do not tell me what to do." Christopher glares.

"Leave, now!" I order.

He rolls his eyes. "Fine, but only if Nick comes with me. If not then I'm not going anywhere."

So childish. "no."

"Let the boy stay. He sounds... interesting." Matvei says.

"Do what I tell you to do Christopher."

"You are no fun." Christopher glares even more but then turns around and leaves. "Oh before I forget, Matvei."

"Yes?"

"Did your family ever find out who killed Artur?"

"Yes, his brother killed him."

Christopher laughs a little, "no, it was his wife." He leaves.

It's a pain to have a vampire living here. He talks about things that I know nothing about because I wasn't even born at the time.

Frederick knocks then walks in. "I have brought you tea and bread."

"Put it down on the table." I order him. He nods then does what I ordered him to do.

"Who was that boy?" Matvei asks.

He is mine!

"You are wasting my time, Matvei. are you going to supply me the weapons?"

"I'll supply the weapons but in return you will have dinner with my family."

"Why?"

"My wife thinks I don't have friends."

I laugh, this man is very fond of his wife. I have decided, "I accept."

"Good. We shall be going so I will see you tonight at six."

"Bring Christopher." The boy, Nick, orders me. I glare at him. I really, really hate that boy. I will kill him after I make him watch his mother getting cut into small pieces.

After they leave I look around my mansion to see if I can find Christopher.

"Boo" I smile and turn around to meet Christopher.

"Mind showing me where my butler is?"

"Don't go." He bluntly tells me.

"Where?" I ask even though I know exactly what he's talking about.

"Don't play dumb. You can't go to the Vladamirovna castle."

"Why not?"

"They are vampires."

"Oh? Well that makes things even more interesting." I smirk.

"Dante I'm serious." i laugh at his cute expressions.

"It will be alright. Now come." I grab his hand and guide him to the master bedroom. He finally realizes what's about to happen.

"Can we not do this right now?"

"But we haven't done it in quite some time."

"Is this all you think about?"

"Yes." I whisper truthfully into his ear making him shiver.

Christopher sighs. "If I let you... hold me then promise me you won't go." He looks up at me. His eyes look fierce.

"Are you worried about me?" I smirk.

He rolls his eyes. "Of course I am not. Your blood is the only blood I like and if you die I wouldn't be able to feed from you seeing as you are dead."

I laugh, "alright, I'll take you up on that offer." He stares at me for a bit then walks to the bed.

I always wonder what he's thinking.

"Lets get this over with." He tells me.

"Careful Christopher, it sounds like you are starting to enjoy-"

"I do not enjoy this! But I will do anything if it means I get what I want."

"Is that so?" I undo the first three buttons of my shirt. He looks at me suspiciously stopping a few steps away from the bed.

I walk to the bed and I sit on the edge with my legs spread apart a bit. I unzip the zipper then I look up at Christopher. He looks at me then at my body then again at me. It looks like he finally catches on and gives me a look of disgust.

"No!"

"It was you who said 'I will do anything if it means I get what I want'" He grits his teeth. He knows he can't argue. "Now, come." I order him while taking out my cock.

He doesn't move. My patience breaks and I grab Christopher's wrist and I pull him down. I grab his head, next, and bring it close to my cock.

"Wait. I don't know what to do!"

"Do it how I always do it to you."

He focuses on my cock and for a few seconds stares at it. I chuckle at his concentrated expression. He slowly brings my cock into his mouth.

"Careful with the teeth." I tell him. He glares up at me. He is just too cute. I run my fingers through his blonde hair.

I chuckle, "you aren't very good at this."

He stops, "well of course I'm not good at this! I've never done anything like this before. Until I met you I didn't even know this-" He points with his hand towards my cock, "-could go into a place that is not meant to be an entrance!"

He's frustrated, how cute.

I lift him up and lay him on the bed. I hover over him, "then I will have to teach you how to do it, wont I?" I bring out his cock. "Use your tongue and lick around it." I do so and feel his cock getting hard. "When taking it in the mouth make sure to avoid the teeth and use your lips. Circulate your tongue and lick. Bob your head back and fourth and keep going." I continue sucking his cock. He moans and grabs my hair; tugging it softly. I put in a finger then two into his cute hole.

His cock begins to twitch so I stop. He looks at me with Lust clouding his eyes. "Beg me to make love to you."

"N-no!" I smirk at his blushing face.

"Then you will have to take care of that yourself." I look down at his erection.

He looks down. "How do I do that?" He asks.

"You mean to tell me you've never touched yourself?"

"That thought never crossed my mind. I was born into a life of confinement. I wasn't able to see the world outside my window."

I finally know something about Christopher's past but I never thought it would be a life of confinement.

"Then that will have to be for another day. Spread your legs."

"Do I still have to say..." He drifts off.

"I would like that."

He looks down and spreads his legs. He then looks at me again. Is he going to say it?

"..."

I guess he wont but I'l make him say it eventually.

I grab his hips and i pull him to me. I align my cock with his hole and I push in slowly.

Christopher moans, "why are you going so sl- ah."

I never go slow so I wanted to see his expression. i smile and kiss him on the lips. His moan vibrates in my mouth. I thrust in harder making him moan louder.

"Dante!" He moans my name. I suck his neck and bite. I grope his round butt cheeks, squeezing a bit. "Dante I- I" He moans and cums. I cum into him next. He pants and kisses me. Me. It might just be lips but it's progress.

After, Christopher falls asleep in my arms. His sleeping figure is so peaceful. It's beautiful. Too bad I'll have to wake him up. "Christopher you know you are mine. You will always be mine. Your flesh, your bones are all mine. Even your heart, you just don't know that yet." I tell him as I caress his check.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Me: *frowns* I couldn't see Chrissy today:( *punches pillows*

Dean: Who the hell are you?

Me: *freezes and turns around* I'm... a ghost!

Dean: Look I'm not in the mood for games. Either you tell me who you are or I will kill you will this spoon. *shows spoon*

Me: Um... I'm a guest but I am leaving. Please tell Chrissy I stopped by.

Dean: Then leave and no. *walks away*

Me: Jerk!

Dean: I heard that!

Me: *runs out front door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.5K 42
After losing his so called family, bestfriend and a supposed lover of some sort, Keith struggles to live life on the streets only to be found and tak...
6.7K 517 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
48.9K 2K 32
"A killer deserves to be punished. They deserved to be beat and scorned and unloved until their last breath for the sin they have committed. It's onl...
124 1 13
New chapters every Sunday! When a deadly disease plagued Earth, far from home Nero finds himself stuck in Centro City, with no one but his boyfriend...