The True Happiness

By 1Dneverland

Hanna Evans is a normal girl with a huge love for books, instilled by her grandfather. Searching for somethin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Alex special)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Second Part - Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Alex)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 14

131 2 0
By 1Dneverland

October 10, 2009

6:49 p.m.

The policeman woke us up about ten. He asked if we wanted to make the call but we both declined. I spent several minutes walking from side to side of the cell. Alex had bitten her nails to the cuticle. She looked at me while playing with a lock of her hair.

“What are we going to do?” She asked me after some minutes.

I sighed and sat next to her.

“I don’t know,” I said resting my head against the wall and closing my eyes.

It wasn’t the first time I was there, but Dad had warned me that if I was here once more he would send me to military school. I could feel Alex's eyes even with my ​​eyes closed. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder. I did not try to move her away.

“We are dead,” she said and I half smiled.

“You thing you are dead? If dad finds out about this he will send me to military school,” I said and she gasped.

“I don’t want you to go to military school because of my fault,” she whispered to me.

I smiled.

“Well, maybe this time was your fault but the other times were my fault.”

“Have you been here before?”

“So many times that I can’t count them,” I confessed.

“You are all a bad boy, huh?”

“You have no idea.”

“Thanks you.”

“Why?”

“For defending me.”

“You remembered me... You remembered me someone that I knew,” I told her and pursed my lips.

She had reminded me of all what my mother had taught me about how to treat women. I had been breaking all those "rules" since my father remarried. I felt as Alex stood up abruptly. I opened my eyes. She walked to the other side of the cell and put her hands around the bars.

“I would like to make my call,” she told the police officer.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked her.

“Returning you the favor.”

She smiled at me. The policeman opened the cell and let her out. She took the phone and dialed the numbers. She looked at me once again.

“Hello, Clara...”

Three hours after the call we were both free and without our parents knew. We were forced to walk to our homes. She had her hands shoved in her pockets. I kicked a pebble. The midday sun shone over our heads. She put a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“Who’s Clara?” I asked her.

“My... My step-mother,” she answered.

“Oh. Are you sure she won’t tell your father?”

“Yeah. She... She has been with me all my life.”

“What about Arianna?” My curiosity was killing me.

“It’s a long story...” She sighed.

“Really?”

“Really. Maybe someday you will have the pleasure to hear the story,” she laughed and winked an eye.

“That we’ve spent a night in a cell doesn’t make us friends,” I said dryly and she looked down.

“I know,” she mumbled.

“Okay, because I don’t want a silly rich girl following me everywhere,” I remarked and she nodded.

She moved away leaving more space between us. Alex remained quiet the rest of the way. I had hurt her and did not care. That was what I did and I would not change for her. Things don’t work that way. I’ll simply find her in a moment of weakness, comfort her a little, would get the secrets and humiliate her. Simple and fast.

When arrived she got into the house without even looking at me.

October 11, 2009

8:15 p.m.

Yesterday in the evening Dad asked me where I’ve been I answered that I was with a girl, ending the conversation.

This afternoon I went to Audrey's house. I came in without knocking as always. Arianna greeted me and told me that Audrey was upstairs. I took the stairs two at a time. I could hear the songs of Nirvana blaring since I climbed the first step. I walked to Audrey’s room. I opened the door and saw her while she put red lipstick on and looked herself in the mirror. She only had underwear on. I leaned against the door frame looking as she adjusted her breasts in the black bra.

“What are you going to do with that little mouth on yours?” I said.

She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

“Niall, what brings you here?” She asked keeping the red lipstick.

“I thought that I should tell you what happened yesterday,” I shrugged.

“I want to hear you,” she came to me and closed the door.

“Before that tell me why you're so happy,” I put my hands on the bare skin of her waist.

“Alex went to visit her father and will not return until a few hours.”

“A few hours?” I raised a brow.

“You'd be surprised what I can do in a couple of hours,” she bumped her chest against mine.

“A demonstration would be nice,” I said and she smiled.

She circled my neck with her arms and started to walk, pushing me towards the bed.

“Yesterday I was with Alex in a cell at the police station.”

“Really?” She pushed me and I fell backwards on the bed.

“Yes. I couldn’t get any information,” I confessed and she frowned as she took off my shirt. She made it a ball and threw it across the room.

“Why not?” Her hands made my skin burn.

“You yourself said that she is a romantic girl. If I go too fast I’ll scare her.”

“You better make your plan your work,” she said as she kissed my neck.

“She insinuated me...” I moaned.

“She insinuated you? I love insinuations,” she played with the buckle of my belt.

“You dam pervert. She insinuated that her relationship is not as perfect as it seems, or at least that was what I understood.”

From one second to another I had no pants on.

“What did she told you?” She asked me while playing with the elastic band of my boxers.

“Something like to pretend that everything is fine and smile,” I unclasped her bra.

“Mmm... Hush, is no longer time to talk,” she put a finger over my lips. I smiled and kissed her neck.

Can’t say exactly how much time passed, I only know what happened.

Audrey’s room door flung open. Alex stepped inside.

“Audrey, Could you lend me...? Oh God!” Alex screamed.

The image of Audrey on top of me had perturbed her. Alex exited the room and closed the door. I sighed and stood up.

“What are you doing?” Audrey grabbed my arm.

“The moment is ruined. I no longer feel like this and if I remember correctly your turn already spent almost a year ago,” I said.

She frowned. I collected my clothes and started to get dressed. Audrey covered herself with the sheets. I sat in the edge of the bed and put my shoes on.

“Niall...”

“No Audrey. You should show your sister how to knock the door,” I said.

“She was supposed to come later,” she grumbled.

“It's a pity that she didn’t. Maybe your demonstration would have completed,” I raised my eyebrows and she looked at me with her gray eyes.

“But...”

“I’ll see you tomorrow. I have to search someone to help me with this,” I said looking at my pants.

She crossed her arms and clenched her teeth visibly irritated. I left the room and I could hear as she growled in frustration.

(Hi!! Sorry for don't updating but I've had a lot of homework so... well. I will do my best to update ASAP. Please vote and comment!! :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...
75.4K 2.6K 32
Niall hates Harry, he is obnoxious and enjoys making Niall's life a living hell. But Harry can't help but feel intrigued by the way Niall makes him f...