Winx Club - Flora's in Troubl...

SuchALittleReader tarafından

After a long and hard battle, the Winx and Specialists finally defeated the evil Wizards of the Black Circle... Daha Fazla

| Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! |
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
| Epilogue |
| Sequel Information |

Chapter 28

1.5K 47 6
SuchALittleReader tarafından

Helia POV

I couldn't stop worrying about Flora. Again. I was frustrated and saddened at the same time.

I was exhausted from everything the Wizards had done to us. If feels as though we haven't been just normal (or at least, as normal as we can get) people in years, and we haven't.

I needed to know how to get her back, and my mind was racing the whole way to Faragonda's office.

What if there's nothing she can do? She's our last hope!

The two huge door swung open and we all walked inside.

"Please, come in," Miss Faragonda invited us in with a dull, saddened tone, "we noticed Flora wasn't with you all when you arrived back and I could only assume the worst."

I tensed.

Roxy nodded,"yes, well, that's what we wanted to talk to you about."

Miss faragonda sighed, "go on, dear."

Roxy then went on to explain absolutely everything to Miss Faragonda, leaving nothing out. She sighed deeply, elbows on her desk and hands clasped.

"Is there anything you can do, Miss Faragonda?" I asked, silently praying for a solution.

"I will not lie to you all- at the moment I have no idea what to do," she replied apologetically.

I stared at the floor, trying to calm myself down.

"I will call a meeting with all the teachers. Here at Alfea, at Red Fountain and Cloud Tower. We will not let them off that easy," Miss Faragonda tells us.

I nod, grateful for her reassurance, "we will do everything we can to help."

We left the room, and as the doors closed behind us Bloom spoke up, "we will train as much as we can until a solution has been found. We need to get stronger."

We all nodded in agreement.

I'm going to get her back.

Aisha POV

The teachers haven't really spoke to us about their plan to save Flora, but we have our own.

It seems that we found a loophole in the whole "no magic" thing.

"When a fairy loses her wings, it seems as if they are gone forever, but they grow back. Slowly but surely. Until one day, they are even better than before. In some cases, the same can be said about fairy magic. A fairy will always stay a fairy, no matter what. I am here to help you regain your magic, and become stronger than you once were," our new magic trainer, Miss Dahlia told us.

We'd been training hard the past week to get our strength up both physically and magically.

Miss Faragonda ordered some of the best magic teachers to train us and day by day we're slowly getting our magic back, but who knows if it's enough.

Hopefully all the hard work pays off.

All this time we're getting stronger, so are they. I can't help but worry about Flora this whole time, not knowing what has become of her eats at me every day.

Just as we were practising levitation, we heard a knock on the door.

"Okay ladies, good work for today. I think you've pushed yourself far enough," Miss Faragonda enters, clasping her hands. As she is about to leave, she turns round again.

"Oh, another thing! I want you girls to meet me in my office in an hour. We have a plan," she tells us.

"A plan?" Tecna asks.

Miss Faragonda nods.

"Should we invite the specialists?" I asked.

"Not this time, I will let them know what is happening at a later date," Miss Faragonda explains as she exits the room.

"Well done," said Bloom, wiping the sweat off of her forehead, "we're making progress."

We all nodded in agreement.

"Hey, anyone seen the guys?" Stella asked, still out of breath.

"I think they decided to go back to Red Fountain. They can get better training for themselves over there anyway," Musa sighed.

"Hey, we should all go get some food. It's been a long day and I'm starving!" Stella giggles.

We all chuckled quietly at her enthusiasm and agreed. As we sat down to eat, Stella had to address the worrying thought on everyone's minds.

"What if this plan doesn't work?"

I rested my chin on my hands, "I don't know, Stell."

"We can come up with something if it doesn't work out. Right now we have to trust the teachers know what they're doing," Bloom twirled her spoon in her fingers.

Our food is delivered to us and we say a small "thank you" each.

"Hey girls!" We hear a shout, and turn to see Roxy waving as she approaches us.

"Someone's in a good mood," Tecna observes.

"Miss Faragonda is waiting for all of you!" Roxy grabs one of my arms and one of Stella's.

"Hopefully that means it's good news," Musa muttered under her breath to the others.

We practically sprinted along the corridors.

Just as we were about to enter, the doors swing open and some very important-looking people exit the office.

"I will see you all very soon," we hear our Head Mistress say goodbye to her visitors.

"Oh, uh, excuse me," I try and dodge the many bodies blocking my path. Finally, the room had cleared and all that was left was us.

"Who were those people, Miss Faragonda?" Bloom asks after closing the doors.

"Ladies, I have managed to organise a group of some of the best fairies, witches and warriors in the Magic Dimension. Of course, none of them know Flora personally like we do, but I have explained the danger that lies within the Wizards of the Black Circle, and if Flora is not rescued. They have all agreed to help us in our rescue," she explains.

"Rescue?"

"Of course, we will arrange a date as soon as possible to rescue Flora. The Wizards, however," she trails off, "I have organised some people to deal with them for good this time."

"So how can we help in the rescue?" I ask.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," she sighs, "I cannot let you participate."

We all explode into sudden chatter, shocked that she would not allow us to help rescue Flora.

"No way!"

"We've did it before, we can do it again!"

"Are you crazy?"

"You can't stop us!"

"I wanna show those Wizards who's boss!"

"We've been growing our magic!"

"Well, I mean, if you don't want us to-"

"Stella!"

"Enough!" Miss Faragonda slams her hands on her table, much to our surprise.

"I refuse to risk any one of you by putting you in such a dangerous situation. I understand how much Flora means to you, and I know she would appreciate it but you don't seem to understand my point here. The Wizards of the Black Circle no doubt want to kill you all, you are no longer of any use to them. Even so, you still have a very minimal amount of magic!" She explains.

It seemed that our "core magic" still wasn't enough, and we knew it. Miss Dahlia was able to help us dig deep inside ourselves to find it - but it was hardly useful, for now, at least.

She said over time it would grow, but we are starting to have our doubts.

"Miss Faragonda, please," I beg.

"Aisha, I'm sorry, but I assure you we will get Flora back," Miss Faragonda tries to reassure me.

"Excuse me," I say before leaving her office, tears in my eyes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 32 7
You already know about the Winx Club. What if they had a new member? What if Bloom's power is only the second strongest magic in the Magic Dimension...
3.7K 80 40
Four years have passed after the War against Kalshara and Brafilius ended. With the Fairy Animals safe and the Trix locked away beyond Time and Space...
102K 3.9K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...
14.9K 973 37
As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power with every day that passess by and havi...