I Think I Love You || (festiv...

By NoorTheSecond

You are hiding a whole life from your paternal and maternal side. Your mother, Amelia Wayland, was indeed a s... More

Introduction|| (A/n)
Chapter One || December
Chapter Two || The Present
Chapter Three || The Letter
Chapter Four || The Visit Pt.1
Chapter Five || The Visit Pt.2
Quick Author Note
Chapter Six || The Call Pt. 1
Chapter Seven || The Call Pt. 2
Chapter Eight || The Call Pt.3
Chapter Nine || Seeking
Chapter Ten || The Invite
Chapter Eleven || A Surprise Guest
Chapter Twelve || The Claimed
Chapter Thirteen || The Dinner Pt.1
Chapter Fourteen || The Dinner Pt.2
A/N
Chapter Sixteen || Peak Into The Past
Chapter Seventeen || Surprise Loss
Chapter Eighteen || Clueless Desperation
A/N
Chapter Nineteen || Time To Wake Up
A/N
Chapter Twenty || Picking Up The Pieces
A/N
Chapter Twenty One || Glimpses, Glances and Glares
Please Read
Chapter Twenty Two || Glimpses, Glances and Glares pt.2
Chapter Twenty Three || Impending Disaster
Chapter Twenty Four || Pray For An Exit
Chapter Twenty Five || The Sweet Release Of Death
Chapter Twenty Six || Naming The Nameless
Chapter Twenty Seven || Falling For The Dangerous
Chapter Twenty Eight || Loving The Unlovable
Chapter Twenty Nine || Only To Take
Chapter Thirty || Home Sick and Ill
An Apology Note
On hold?
Chapter Thirty One || Screaming Fish and Tinkle Toes
Chapter Thirty Two || Unwanted Familiarity
Chapter Thirty Three || Realising And Plans
Chapter Thirty Four || Potatastrophy
Chapter Thirty Five || Brotherly
Chapter Thirty Six || Lovely Truth
MASSIVE THANK YOU
20 Years Later (11k special)

Chapter Fifteen || The Dinner Pt.3

926 36 19
By NoorTheSecond

This'll be short, because well... I have to stop making too many parts. Plus I forget how many words is too much.

Third persons POV

Amelia Wayland, Steve Goldblood, Percy Jackson and (Y/n) Wayland all sitting together at one table. It was a miracle that (Y/n) hadn't snapped yet. Steve had spent the night boasting about their rich Shadowhunter family. Amelia quietly sulking at the table. And (Y/n) angrily stabbing her carrots. "You know Percy," Steve began. But never finished the thought because at 8:45 precisely (Y/n) snapped.
"That's enough Steve." She yelled. "I've had enough of you rubbing it in Percy's face that we're rich and brace and whatnot. You're a snob Steve. A filthy no good snob and I don't know why my so called mom loves you." Amelia appalled, rises from her seat, furious.
"You apologise to your father right now!" She yelled back.
"He is not my father and I hate him with all my heart. He doesn't deserve my apology, and I don't want to be near you anyway." (Y/n) pushed back her chair, stepping away from the table. She walked out of the room, no word to anyone. Percy didn't even care about making a bad impression on (Y/n)'s parents anymore and he ran after his sister. What a kick off to the night! Meanwhile Leo sat in Camp, texting (Y/n). That's right, (Y/n) and Leo had been texting all night. And no one noticed. He had texted (Y/n) right before she snapped, and maybe it was the text, or maybe she had had enough of not having control.

(Y/n)'s POV

The cold air hits my face and I hear Percy's voice fade away. The cold embraced me, making the hot tears streaming down my face prick my face. Why would she call me here? To embarrass me in front of Percy? Gods, I had been a fool. I take out my phone and text Leo, saying we would be coming back to camp earlier than expected. Percy goes to get in the car, giving me space. And to see if Tyler was still here. I text Tyler, asking if he was still there, and I see him stick his head out from behind the house. I shot him a look to stay there. I quickly shuffle along to Tyler, hoping Percy doesn't notice. "Tyler!" I hiss as I reach him. "I told you I don't wanna talk!"
"I know," his face softened slightly. "I just wanted to ask you something?"
"Well?" I say impatiently.
"Would you like to come to the London Institutes Christmas party?" His eyes hopeful and loving. My facial expression softened as soon as the words came out of his mouth. He had taken me once to the London Institute on my 13th birthday.
"Of course you idiot! That's not even a question!" I hug him and immediately feel better. I wish it could always be like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 497 48
Leo got up and walked towards the front of the helicopter. I frowned at Piper. "Why'd you take my hot water bottle away?" Piper snorted and I saw the...
18.4K 357 48
Book Two Percy Jackson is missing, and Y/n, his half sister, will do anything it takes to get him back, including going on a crazy quest with a proph...
106K 4.6K 73
*Complete* 160,000+ words ~Book 2~ There was one thing I knew for fact. I was summoned to this world somehow, and now the only person that can send m...
76.3K 2.3K 38
Alex buried her face in Leo's shoulder as he held her. All that she could think was that she needed him, now more than ever. She needed his arms arou...