Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

LXVIII

3.8K 93 46
By -NewRules-

Liam's POV

"Daddy! Papa! Guess what!" Harry called, as he came in the door, prancing into the living room.

"What baby?" I asked fondly, watching Niall, Zayn and Justin walk through the door as well.

"When we were walking home from school me and NiNi-"

"NiNi and I, honey." Louis corrected.

"... NiNi and I were playing so then I had to take a drink because we were running. Justin let me have his drink since I had drank mine and I found out my tooth is wobbly!" He shouted all in the one breath and then proceeded to grin widely to show Louis and I his shaky tooth.

"That's great baby! When it falls out you can put it under your pillow and the tooth fairy will come." Louis said.

"The tooth fairy isn't..." Niall said before Zayn clamped and hand over his mouth and I glared at him.

"Do you have any homework boys?" I asked.

"No, I think Justin and I are just going to watch some TV in my room." Zayn said and I nodded.

"Door stays open." I instructed and Zayn blushed.

"So what do we have here snowflake?" I asked as Niall brought his homework.

"Got some equations to do." He said and Louis groaned.

"If you need any help ask your Dad. He's the maths genius. I'm terrible at it."

"Hey, that's not true." I said and Louis raised and eyebrow at me. "Okay, maybe I'm better at maths but that doesn't mean you're not good at it!"

"I don't like maths either Papa." Niall said as he sharpened his pencils.

"Well I do!" Harry shouted.

"Enough shouting Harry, what have I said about using your indoor voice?" Louis said sternly.

"Sorry Papa."

"It's alright love, just try and remember." Louis said and pecked his head.

"Do you have any homework Hazza?" I asked.

"Just have a tree or something to do." He said.

"A what? Is it for art?" I asked.

"No, it's something about family." Harry pouted.

"Oh. A family tree." I said.

"Yeah, that." Harry replied.

"Do you know what a family tree is?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Miss Edwards said that we have to put our family on a piece of paper and that's about it." He said.

"Do you want us to get you information for it?" Louis asked, thinking Harry might want to do his birth mother.

"Why would I need information when I can just ask you?" Harry asked.

"I thought you might've wanted to do it on your birth family. But this is absolutely fine."

"No, I don't want to do it on them because I didn't know my real Dad and my mummy wasn't nice." He said with a pout.

"Well, let's get started then. Do you know who's going to go at the top of the paper?" Louis asked.

"Granny and Grandpa at Daddy's side. And then at Papa's side Nana." Harry said. "But wait, there should be a boy at Papa's side as well." Harry said confusedly.

"Yeah baby you're right. You can put Dan. My Dad was like your mummy, he wasn't very nice and he left when I was younger. Nana Jay then married Dan." Louis said.

"Okay Papa." Harry said and Louis and Harry got to work on making the family tree, decorating it as well to make it look nice.

"Dad can you help me on this equation?" Niall asked. "I'm really stuck."

"Okay, let me have a look bud." I said and looked at the equation:
1/2x  = 9 - 4x . "Is it because of the fraction?" I asked and he nodded.

"So you would times everything by two so that you don't have a fraction anymore." I said. "Remember and times the numbers after the equal sign as well so that it's balanced." I explained.

"So x=2?" He asked and I smiled.

"Exactly! You've got it." I said and patted his back.

"Zayn! Justin! Dinner's ready!" Louis shouted.

Everyone sat at the table while Louis and I set it and got the boys drinks and placed cutlery in front of them.

"So how was all your days?" I asked.

"Boring. We had a substitute teacher and she was a right bit-"

"Niall Payne don't even think about finishing that sentence." I said sternly.

"What? I'm Irish, there's bound to be a lot of cursing in my vocabulary." He shrugged.

"Niall, just because you're Irish doesn't mean you have to swear like a sailor. I don't like this potty mouth." Louis said.

"Okay, sorry. She was an old hag." He said and I groaned but decided not to say anything.

"What about you Zaynie?" I asked.

"It was the same as usual. Although, Perrie's having another party soon and we got invited so I was just wondering if you'd let me go?" He asked and I could tell he was nervous about asking because of what happened the last time he went to a party.

"Yes you can go, but there will be stricter rules. Do you hear me?" Louis said and Zayn nodded.

"I take it your going to the party as well?" I asked Justin.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Good." I said.

"Daaaaaaad." Zayn whined. "It wouldn't matter if he was there or not because I don't need a babysitter."

"Your actions last time say otherwise." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sorry." He said.

"It was forgiven a long time ago bud, just remember not to ever do it again." I said.

"So what about you Justin? How was your day?" I asked the boy.

"It was good. I had a talk from one of the PE teachers who said a scout from Wolverhampton FC was going to come to one of our football games to see if he sees any potential in us. If he sees anyone he likes we'll be signed to the under 18s team." He said.

"That's amazing! When's the game?" Louis asked.

"Next Friday."

"Well, we'll all be there supporting you. I take it Josh is coming as well?"

"Yeah, he also said he'd bring his girlfriend so I could properly meet her." Justin smiled.

"Well I'll be cheering you on from the side." Zayn said and leaned his head to rest on Justin's shoulder.

"My own personal little cheerleader." Justin grinned and booped Zayn's nose.

"Gimme a H!" Harry shouted. "Gimme an A!"

"I think that's quite enough love." Louis said laughing.

"Is Josh coming to pick you up?" I asked Justin.

"Yeah, he said he'd come at half past six."

"Well it's six o'clock right now so why don't you boys go and watch an episode of something in the living room while we clean up." Louis said.

Louis and I goofed about the kitchen washing the dishes and listening to our favourite music. Well, Louis favourite music.

The song 'The Sound' by The 1975 had just ended when Nicki Minaj's 'Felling Myself' came on.

"Lou, turn that off. The boys are just in the living room." I said and he shook his head.

"They're fine Leeyum. Plus, the TV is up too loud. They won't hear."

Louis started rapping along with Nicki and swaying his butt as well.

"Do you think my arse is better than hers?" He asked me.

"Well obviously. Yours is a nice size, hers is just ridiculously big."

"Thank you, but shhhh a minute my favourite but is coming up." He giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"He said, "Damn, Nicki, it's tight, " I say, "Yeah, nigga, you right."
He say, "Damn, bae, you so little, but you be really takin' that pipe."
I say, "Yes, daddy, I do, gimme brain like NYU."
I said, "Teach me, nigga, teach me. All this learnin' here is by you." He sang while standing in front of me and grinding his ass on my crotch. He also threw a few slut drops in for good measure.

"Sorry, didn't realise I was walking into a strip club." Josh laughed as he entered the kitchen and caused Louis face to flush with embarrassment.

"Awww it's alright Lou. You actually looked good." He winked.

"Watch it." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"Easy there Payno, I have a girlfriend." He said and raised his hands in surrender. "Anyways, I just came in to tell you that Justin and I are leaving now. Thanks for letting him come here after school." He said and I nodded.

"He's always welcome to come here." Louis smiled.

"Bye guys." He said.

"Bye." Louis and I said simultaneously.

We heard the front door shut and Louis heaved a sigh.

"Well, that was embarrassing." He said bad covered his face with his hands.

"Come on baby, it's only Josh." I said rubbing his back.

For the rest of the night I played some video games with Zayn and Niall as Louis played with Harry and his stuffies.

"I'm going to see your Papa and Hazza. You two continue the game." I said,
disconnecting my controller.

I walked into the boys bedroom to see Louis and Harry both lying on Harry's bed, Louis reading a story to Harry as he sucked on his dummy.

"Hey babies." I said letting them know that I was in the room.

"Daddy!" Harry lisped from behind his dummy.

"Hey baby boy, it's Papa reading you a story?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah! The Princess and the Pea!" He said, taking his dummy out to tell me and then put it straight back in his mouth.

"Oh, that's a good story." I said smiling.

"Yeah, and the prince and princess get to be together at the... Owww." Harry said as he removed his dummy again.

This time however, he was so excited to tell me about the story that he pulled his dummy out too quick and quite harshly as well, bringing the loose tooth out with it.

"Daddy! It's bleeding, make it stop." He cried as the tooth fell to the ground.

"C'mere pumpkin, let Daddy see." I said as Louis bent down to the floor to scavenge for the lost tooth.

"You're alright baby, it's just a little bit of blood." I said and kissed his head.

"I don't like blood, it brings back bad memories." He said and I sighed. "Why didn't she love me Daddy? Am I a bad boy? Did I do something wrong?" He asked and my heart broke into a million pieces.

"No baby, you're a very good boy. My good boy, right?" I said and he nodded as he pushed his head into my neck.

"And Papa's." He mumbled.

"Yeah, he's mine too." Louis smiled and came over to join the hug.

"She used to cut me. Whenever I'd been a bad boy. Her boyfriend used to beat me up too. I didn't like it." He started sobbing again.

"I know you didn't baby, but you're with us now. Daddy and Papa won't let anything bed happen to you." I said and rocked him slowly.

"Do you want to get ready for bed, bugaboo?" Louis asked and Harry nodded tiredly.

I laid him on his bed as Louis got a nappy and some pyjamas for him to be placed in.

"Why can't I be normal?" Harry asked and I frowned.

"What do you mean baby?" I asked.

"Why do I wet the bed and have to sit in a car seat and like my dummy? I'm not normal, I'm weird." He said.

"No you're not. Some people are just more grown up than others and that doesn't make you abnormal. Papa and I love you the way you are, you're our baby and we love you." I said and kissed his nose.

Louis changed Harry into a nappy and pyjamas quickly while I heated a bottle of milk for him after the stresses of the night.

"Are you all ready for bed little one?" I asked as Louis tucked him in.

"Yeah." He yawned.

"Did you remember to put your tooth under your pillow?" I asked and he nodded.

"Here you go then." I said, handing him the bottle. "Sweet dreams baby."

"Papa, can you stay in here with me?" Harry asked Louis in a small voice.

"Of course bug, do you want me to help feed you your bottle?"

"Please?" Harry asked and Louis climbed into Harry's bed with him and took the bottle from Harry.

Harry cuddled into Louis' side and took the bottle, which was in Louis grasp, into his mouth.

Harry fell asleep shortly after and then Niall and Zayn were sent into bed. Louis and I fell asleep after we watched a few episodes of Suits and made a special stop at a certain toothless boys room.

~~~~ The Next Morning ~~~~~

"Daddy! The tooth fairy came!" Harry squealed as he threw himself on Louis and I's bed.

"That's great baby." I smiled.

Harry might not have had the best childhood but I'm glad Louis and I have now been given the chance to give him a good one.

Hey guys!

This was a prompt I got for Harry ages ago and I can't find who sent it to me. I hope you all liked it!

(I'm just going to leave this right here)

For anyone who doesn't know, Louis tweeted about a singer he liked and one of the guys songs has the lyrics as found in the picture. Coincidence? I think not.

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

17/02/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
1.8K 69 28
Louis Tomlinson is a 24 year old trying to take care of his Mom and his 4 Sisters. He's the only one that works. His best friend Zayn Malik (22), tri...
21.4K 626 27
Ziall- Zayn is the new kid at Niall's school. Zayn likes Niall and Niall likes Zayn as well. They soon get together and life couldn't get any better...
3K 136 30
Twins Louis and Liam Tomlinson get kicked out of every public they attend due to their constant bad behaviour. Their parents sign them up to boarding...