The Sprite Temple

By amandamarks1234

:) It's a book about 2 people who are from 2 different realms and they are together because of a boy called p... More

The beginning
Meet
Powers and Quests
Surprise?
Finality
Jack
Welcome
Battle
Hostage
"who's we?"
Kat, the Dog, escape, and more
Authors note
Gracelynn
HOLLY CRAP!!!
Pain
No update
Kiss?
UPDATES
Teff
Dress

Love

1 0 0
By amandamarks1234

Rubinardo's P.O.V.

'Beautiful, she's simply beautiful.'  That's the first thing I think when I see Mutat walk up the steps of the house.  I mean honestly, how can someone who is so kind be so beautiful?  Aren't the pretty ones supposed to be mean?  You know what, I don't care what she looks like, she is purely marvelous and that is that.  The only thing is I don't want her to get hurt.  I have something I have been planning for years.  Something that will change everything this tribe has known since my great grandmother was born.  It will always be dangerous and I want only one person to be by my side when I do this.  Mutat is that one person.  I love her with all my heart and I will do anything for her.  I know I'm young and naive and probably don't know what I want most of the time but for us to be together I have to pull through with my plan with me surviving for another day.  "Earth to Rubinardo, hey Rubinardo.  Anybody in there?" Mutat said.  I smiled and opened my eyes.  "Hey, he's alive!" she yelled, "What do you think you are doing?" I said in a mock annoyed tone.  She never replied and just sat next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder.  "Hey, Mutat." I said after a while. "Hmmm..." she replied in a sleepy tone.  "Do you want to join the rebellion?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Happy valentines day everyone!!! This is a valentines day special. Sorry I have been trying to write at least some of my books but this year has been super hectic. Hopefully I can write more soon. Love you<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.2K 30
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
2.3M 71.1K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
16.6K 2.5K 30
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សា...
8.7K 143 22
Issei Hyoudou, a brown-haired, easy-going, freedom-loving guy who loves adventure! What happens if Rias Gremory summons him to assist her in a rating...