Ohana (Lilo family)

Por -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... Más

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

LXXVIII

3.4K 99 44
Por -NewRules-

3rd Person's POV

Everything went well after Alessia's visit to the Payne household. Sure Liam and Louis embarrassed Niall quite a bit but that was to be expected as he had already seen what they'd put Zayn through.

"Your parents are so funny Ni." Alessia said as she got ready to go home and Niall silently thanked the Lord that she thought Louis was teasing when he asked if he wanted his drink in a sippy cup.

"Yeah, they're hilarious." He said rolling his eyes while she giggled.

"I'll see you at school?" She said as her buddy beeped the car horn outside.

"Yeah." Niall said and kissed her cheek. "Bye!"

For the rest of the night Niall was in a good mood and forgave Zayn for spilling his crush on Alessia to her.

Zayn really didn't do it to be malicious, he just wanted his baby brother to be happy as he could see the heart eyes the two were sending each other - both of them totally oblivious to it though.

The next morning Liam dropped the boys off at school as per usual and this time Niall sat with Alessia while she introduced him to her friends. Niall introduced Alessia to Luke as well but Luke wasn't paying much attention to her.

Harry was greeted by Kendall and all of his other friends, all running up to tell him how good his hair looked in the braid his Papa had put it in this morning.

"Hey baby." Justin called as Zayn approached the front steps of the school.

"Hi J." Zayn said, standing on his tip toes to wrap his arms around Justin's neck in a hug.

"I have a surprise for you at lunch." Justin said, whispering in Zayn's ear.

Justin was unbelievably excited, his cousin from Canada was coming to study at the school for a week through an exchange. He decided to surprise Zayn at lunch by introducing her as he knew Zayn sometimes felt a bit dejected because he hasn't met any of Justin's family.

Zayn went about his day the way he usually would, going to all of his classes and having a carry on in some of them while paying attention in the more important classes. The day was going great, it was sunny outside and he couldn't wait to see the surprise Justin had told him about earlier.

As the lunch bell rang Zayn quickly grabbed all of his material and shoved them in his bag and then practically sprinted towards the lunch table where he knew Justin would be.

And he was right; Justin was there. But he was there kissing another girl.

Granted, it was only on the cheek but that didn't matter to Zayn. His whole world was falling down around him - in the middle of the school canteen.

Justin heard someone take a sharp breath and looked around to see Zayn. He smiled at the boy, ready to introduce him to his cousin but immediately stopped when he saw the tears pouring from his eyes.

"Zayn-" Justin said approaching the crying boy.

Zayn just shook his head and fumbled with his hands. He ripped off the princess ring Justin had given him and handed it back to him.

"Don't talk to me again." Zayn said through sobs before sprinting out of the cafeteria.

With shaky hands he took out his phone and called Louis. Louis picked up after the fourth ring.

"Papa?" Zayn cried.

"Zaynie! What's wrong babes?" Louis asked, concerned by the distressed boy on the phone.

"Can you come pick me up Papa? Please?" Zayn pleaded and Louis was already out of the apartment.

"I'm on my way baby boy. Go to the office I'll be there soon." Louis said and then hung up the phone so he could drive to the school.

Zayn did as Louis told him and went to the office, telling the nurse that he didn't feel well and his Papa was coming to pick him up.

Louis arrived five minutes later and immediately his heart broke at the sight of Zayn.

"Let's go home baby." Louis said as he took Zayn out of the school and got him situated in the car.

"So are you ready for telling me what got you so upset?" Louis asked soothingly as he sat down on the couch with Zayn, a blanket pulled over the two as Zayn sipped from his hot chocolate that Louis had made him.

"Justin kissed someone else at lunch." Zayn said and started crying again due to the severe heart ache and embarrassment of not being good enough for his boyfriend.

"What?" Louis was absolutely flabbergasted. Justin was a lovely boy and this doesn't seem like something he would do.

"H-he kissed another girl Papa. A girl! Am I not good enough?" Zayn cried into Louis' side.

"No baby, you're the best. Did you talk to Justin about it?" Louis asked, thinking this might just be a big misunderstanding.

"I couldn't Papa, it happened in the middle of the canteen. I was too embarrassed." Zayn sniffed.

Louis and Zayn spent the rest of the day curled up on the couch watching Disney movies until Liam brought Niall and Harry home.

Liam switched places with Louis and cuddled his baby. Everyone knew Zayn was really clingy when he was upset or unwell so Liam was using this to his advantage.

"I heard you've had a hard day baby." Liam cooed as Zayn snuggled into him.

Zayn nodded and Liam sighed, wrapping an arm around the boy and tracing circles into his back as he knew how much Zayn liked it.

That night the whole family walked on egg shells around Zayn, scared to say or do anything that would set him off.

Meanwhile, Justin was going through just as equally a hard time. He didn't understand what he'd done wrong. He thought perhaps someone had texted Zayn a lie about him cheating or something that would cause Zayn to get extremely upset as he knew what social media could be like and that some people were jealous of their relationship.

He would never admit it but he spent some time crying that night after he told Josh and Becca, his cousin, everything. The three of them were in the living room, sitting on the couch as they listened to Justin pour his heart out.

"Don't you see?" Becca asked exasperated.

"See what?" Justin asked as he wiped a few tears away.

"He saw you kiss me on the cheek. Justin, he has NO idea who I am. All he knows is you kissed a random girl." She said and Justin tensed.

"Oh my god! I- I have to go to his house, he needs to know." Justin said, scrambling to his feet.

"You're not going anywhere. Both of you are tired tonight, it's better if you settle it tomorrow." Josh said. "I'll take you round to the apartment in the morning."

"Okay." Justin said, there was no school tomorrow due to it being Saturday so he'd have lots of time to sort this big misunderstanding out.

"Daddy, Papa can I sleep in with you tonight?" A tired Zayn asked as he stood at the end of their bed with his blanket in his hand.

"Of course baby." Louis said as he beckoned Zayn to come over.

Zayn snuggled in between Liam and Louis and got comfortable under the duvet.

"I still love him." Zayn whispered, heartbroken.

"I know Zee, but who knows what tomorrow will bring." Louis said, hinting at the conversation he'd had with Josh, who explained everything, before he and Liam went to bed.

"Good night baby."

The next morning Zayn didn't want to get out of bed until Louis actually physically pulled him off of it.

"Zayn you can't just mope around." Louis sighed.

"I'll do what I like." Zayn snapped, not in the mood for anyone's shit.

"Zayn apologise to your Papa now. I know you're hurting but that doesn't give you an excuse to have an attitude." Liam said sternly, hearing the discussion.

"M'sorry Papa." Zayn said, suddenly feeling bad. His emotions were all over the place.

"It's okay baby." Louis said, remembering times when he and Liam had fallen out and his heart felt like it had been ripped out of his chest.

Zayn showered and got dressed at Louis' request. He searched through his drawer to find a top to put on but he kept coming into contact with a load of Justin's tops.

"Fuck!" Zayn shouted, as he dropped to his knees and tears started spilling down from his eyes.

"Zayn! Someone's here!" Louis said.

"I'll be out in a minute!" Zayn shouted, wiping his eyes on his arms and throwing on a random shirt from the bottom of his drawer.

He stalked into the living room and froze, feeling the tears well up in his eyes again and his throat tighten.

"J-Justin?" Zayn asked.

He looked just as bad as Zayn, as if he hasn't slept. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair was messy.

"Baby-" Justin took a step forward to reach out for Zayn but he took a step back.

Louis, who was still in the living room after letting Justin into the house, decided to make the two talk in private.

"You two talk in here. I'm going into the kitchen but you need to sort this out." Louis said before leaving.

Zayn looked around warily and then wrapped his arms around his torso and moved to sit on the couch. Justin took a set on the couch opposite before deciding to speak.

"Whatever you think you saw in the canteen, I can assure you, you didn't." Justin started and Zayn scoffed.

"So I didn't see you kiss a girl?" Zayn asked and Justin sighed.

"You did-"

"Exactly! Some surprise that was." He spat.

"Zayn, just shut up and listen to me!" Justin raised his voice a little. "She's my cousin. She's here for a week and I wanted it to be a surprise you getting to meet her because I know you've always wanted to meet at least one of my family members in person." Justin sighed.

Zayn sat for a minute, taking in all of the information and then burst into tears. Large sobs rocked his body and Justin moved to comfort him.

"I'm so sorry J, I-I just saw it and thought the worst. I s-should've let you explain." Zayn cried into Justin's shirt, effectively wetting the material although it's not like he cared.

"Shhh Princess, it's okay. I now know what it must've looked like." Justin said, running his hands through Zayn's hair to calm him. Justin is the only one (apart from his dads) who is allowed to touch his hair.

"I've got to go now, I'm booked in for getting a new tattoo. I'll come back later and bring Becca with me." Justin said as he stood up, Zayn still clinging onto him for dear life.

Since his first tattoo, Justin had went back and got two more. One being his mum's birthday in Roman numerals and the other being 'Believe' on his arm. He was getting addicted.

"Babe, I need to go." Justin laughed as he tried to pry Zayn's hands off of him.

"Pwease stay." Zayn said with puppy dog eyes.

"I'll be back." Justin assured before pecking Zayn's lips one last time.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Justin realised, turning around and walking back over to Zayn. "I think this belongs to you, my Princess." Justin said as he slipped Zayn's pandora ring back on his finger.

"I love you Justin."

"Love you too baby!"

Zayn was over the moon when Justin appeared two hours later with his cousin and a new (and hopefully better) surprise.

Becca was lovely and Zayn was embarrassed for the way he'd acted at school but she assured him it was fine.

Becca left after half an hour as she was meeting some friends to go to the cinema, which left Zayn and Justin to retreat to Zayn's room.

"So do you want to see the other surprise?" Justin asked and Zayn nodded eagerly.

Justin took off his shirt and at first Zayn was confused until he saw the plastic covering over the left side of his chest.

"It's for you, my Princess." He said as he pointed to the crown.

"Oh my god Justin! I can't believe you got a tattoo for me!" Zayn squealed and Justin chuckled.

"Believe it baby boy."

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the little bit of Zustin in this chapter!

I'm officially taking a break from updating both stories on the 2oth April and I will not be returning until the 1st June.

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuuu

💖

14/04/17

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3K 136 30
Twins Louis and Liam Tomlinson get kicked out of every public they attend due to their constant bad behaviour. Their parents sign them up to boarding...
4.8M 47.9K 31
*First Place in the 1DWattyAwards for the One Direction category!* Sixteen year old Katie Wilson had a pretty average life, minus the fact that she's...
968 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...
20.4K 219 17
Harry Styles is a freshmen and isn't good with school work endless it involves skipping his classes or sexual entertainment of some sort. he doesn't...