The Man With the Money: A Des...

By lietpol

More

The Man With the Money: A Destiel/Sabriel fan fiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

1.2K 52 9
By lietpol

I think I'll be changing to narraration, because third is a bit easier to write, but this has worked out fairly well so far, anyone reading this can voice your opinions on anything, tell me what you think, tell me ideas. Anything. 

Cas' P.O.V.

My eyes roamed lazily behind my closed eyelids, staring at the burst of colors and images. I was finally coming around to waking up. One eye slid open to take in the sight of an awful peeling-yellow wall decorated by cheap, mainstream paintings. A sliver of light shown from the partially open curtain on the other side of the room, spotlighting a bible. There was a small, dim lamp on next to my head, a sigh escaped me, and I relaxed back into the bed, I'd figure out where I was later.

What was really bothering me were the tanned, muscular arms wrapped around my shoulders and stomach, and the light snoring breath tickling my neck and making my hairs rise. Warm legs were entangled with mine and I lifted the covers to be sure I had pants on, which, thankfully I did. 

Gradually, I began to turn, careful not to disturb whoever was sleeping next to me. Once I was finally turned completely face-to-face with the person, I stifled a gasp as I took in the sight of Dean, and his model perfect face, sleeping peacefully like a little kid. 

Peeling his slightly heavy arms off of me was tough, but I managed and tip-toed my way to the bath-room, aching for a nice shower. My muscles were stiff and my hair drooped down, in need of some care. I peeled off my clothes and turned the shower to a warm temperature, placing a towel on the rack next to it. 

The cascading water felt like heaven for my tensed muscles and now, I noticed, a killer head-ache. I looked down towards the flowing water to see a rusty color follow the flow and disappear down the drain. Upon further investigation, I felt a gash along my back. That was strange, I don't remember hurting myself in any way, besides of course, the man trying to kill me the other night. My shoulder shrugged as I assumed that was what caused the wound. 

As I began massaging my scalp with the lavender scented shampoo, I hummed a soft melody, though I didn't recognize it myself. It just flowed out. The water was beginning to turn cold, so I hurriedly rinsed my body with the cheap bar of soap supplied by the hotel. I turned the water off and firmly wrapped the towel  to my waist before stepping out of the hot, steamy bath-room and into the chillier air of the main section. 

Dean was now up, sitting on the bed staring at me, his hair rumpled from sleeping on it and his eyes half closed. He smiled up at me, a beautiful, wonderous smile, and I felt my lips tilt up in return. Dean leaned over the bed and the messy sheets to pull out a pair of sweats and a tank top. He threw them at me and I barely managed to catch them, shrugging on the shirt.

I looked around nervous, and Dean finally understood that I didn't want to put on the pants as he stared at me, so he turned around, fidgeting with something in his pockets as I hastily pulled on the fuzzy pants. 

"What am I doing here?" I asked, and he turned around, clearing his throat. "I was driving you to your home, but you fell asleep, so I thought it would be easier for you to just stay with me for the night, I hope you don't mind."

"No, it's fine, thank you. Would you like me to make any coffee?" he nodded and I went to work, filling up the machine. As I was doing so, I noticed the object he had ben messing with earlier was his cell phone. He looked at it apprehensively, and slowly flipped it open, placing it to his ears. Whoever was on the other line had also just woken up, as their voice was slow and drawn, and Dean explained to whoever it was that I was with him and they shouldn't worry. This made me assume it was either Gabriel or Sam, most likely the latter. He closed the phone and tossed it onto the bed. I was so caught up in watching him that I didn't notice where I was pouring the coffee, but I yelped as i felt the hot liquid seep down my hand. Clutching it against my chest, I sat on the bed, and Dean looked startled as he rushed over to me. 

"Let me see your hand." His voice was soft, caring as he caressed my inflamed hand, inspecting the damage. "It's nothing too extreme, you'll just have a bit of discomfort as it heals." He placed my hand on my lap and his hand lingered there, unaware. 

"Thank you, Dean. I'm sorry about spilling the water, I'll clean it up right away." He smiled and waved it off. 

"You don't have to do that, it's really not that big of a deal. But right now, we're going to head over to the club, there's someone Gabriel would like you to meet." Dean's eyebrows pulled together in frustration, but the look was gone a second later, maybe I imagined it. 

We walked out into the cold morning air and got into the impala, on our way to the club. As we drove, I wondered who it was I was about to meet. Why was it so important? I shrugged it off and rested my head against the window for the rest of the drive, humming along to the songs of the radio. 

We pulled into the drive and Dean hopped out, racing to my side of the car and opening my door for him. My face flushed and I thanked him, making my way up to the entrance and pulling open the door. Inside there stood Gabriel, next to Sam, next to an oriental man, who looked rather young. I raised an eyebrow and Sam smiled encouragingly at me. 

"Hi, I'm Castiel, and your name is?" I asked the oriental man, he coughed and spoke up. "My name is Kevin. Kevin Tran." He offered his hand to me, and I shook it, noticing the slight tremor, what was he nervous for? Was he a new member of the club or something?

Gabriel spoke up then, and all eyes turned to him. "Kevin is an old friend of Sam and Dean. He's here on a visit. Sam thought it would be nice for you two to meet."

I nodded, but my head suddenly began to ache, and images splayed across my mind, things I could recall yet I'd never seen. A ring of fire, the black outline of wings, arctic blue eyes, and a long silver blade. I didn't notice when my legs left the floor and I felt the cold of it on my back, head stinging from where it connected with the hard stone. 

All eyes were on me now, as I regained my vision, looks of shock, confusion and worry all melted together, Dean was the first to pull himself together, and he offered me a hand, which I gladly took and pulled myself up. 

"I-I'm sorry, I'm not sure what just came over me." My voice was weak, cracking several times in that one sentence, was I getting ill? With a look, I noticed I was heavily leaning against Dean, who didn't seem to mind, was I really in that bad of a condition? We all stood there for several moments, in a completely awkward silence. My mind still reeled, what had I seen just now? It was overwhelming images all swirled together, only certain things seemed to be clear, but those really hadn't made any sense. 

I shook my head, "Do you guys mind if I sit down, I'm feeling rather light-headed." Gabriel nodded.

"We actually need to talk about something anyway, so go ahead and make yourself at home."

I nodded, walking over to the chair and sitting down, my back aching slightly. I wonder what they had to talk about...

Dean's P.O.V.

We all moved over, farther away as to not be overheard by Cas. I looked at kevin and spoke, "Why did he just collapse? What was with that?" My voice rose a little higher than I planned and I looked down. 

"He's most likely seeing things. You know, those things. It was most likely shocking, if he can even make anything out. At this point I'd say the memories will start coming faster and longer." Kevin said in a rush of breath. I sighed, and Kevin looked at me sadly. "I know how much it must suck to have to keep this stuff hidden away from him for so long, but i do have some rather good news. I think it's good, at least."

My head snapped up, Sam and Gabriel both eyed Kevin, theri full attention on the shorter man. He chuckled nervously and met my eyes. "As the memories keep coming, the time for the truth gets closer. While this might be good, it could also have some consequences, I'm not quite sure yet though, things have been confusing. But, down to the point... Basically, what I'm saying is that in the next few days, maybe even hours, he'll be ready to know, ready to re-learn all that was lost. Dean, you'll have your Castiel back."

My eyes widened, and I stared at the man, confusion, happiness, anger, regret and many other emotions swirling in my head. Sam smiled, though it didn't reach his eyes. Gabriel looked tense and Kevin had been looking rather down this entire time. Was I the only one excited about this news? It seemed that way. I restrained myself from leaping over to kevin and suffocating him with a hug, my face tight with a grin. 

Gabriel and Sam both chuckled at my childishness, but all I could do was rejoice to know that I would have the most important thing in my world back to me soon. After a bit more talking, we decided it would be okay to tell Cas some things now. We called him over, and he began walking toward us cautiously, as if he might faint again, he seemed sick to his stomach, but his questioning smile was hiding that well. 

I smiled at him and took his hands in mine, "Castiel, we've got a few things to tell you."

Sorry for grammar mistakes, my auto correct is being retarded. But thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 38K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
171K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
320K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...