Demons (NaLu) (Under Editing)

By Infinite_Dawn

"Look into my eyes it's where my DEMONS hide...it's where my DEMONS hide, don't get too close it's DARK insid... More

Life Changing
Love and Hate
First of Things
Learning Each Other's Past
Dying For You (Not a Chapter) (NaLu)
Waiting Outside the Lines
Going Under
Discussion Time
Listening Harder
What Now
Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)
Just Can't Walk Away
Forgotten
Why Is This Happening?
Protection
♥♥Author's Note!!!♥♥
Something's Happen For Reason
You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)
Things Can Change
Planning and Unexpected
Anything Could Happen
A Side Unknown
Need This
Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)
Proludge: Prom Night
Prom Night Part 1
Prom Night: Part 2
Author's Note! IMPORTANT!!!!!
Prom Night: Part 3
Little Talks
~Authors NOTE~
Thank You for Your Words of Wisdom
Graduation Day
The Proposal
Epilogue
Updates and New Stories!
A/N BIRTHDAY!!! & New Ideas

The Moment of Truth

3K 76 21
By Infinite_Dawn

**************************************************************************

Well HELLO...again. Well if you have read the previous chapter you would known what happened. Sad...isn't it.

Me: Well here's...

Natsu: Hey! I heard you called me a ass in the last chapter. *angry voice*

Me: 'Wow...his mad...lets try something.'

Me: Wwwwhat I would never...it...it was Gray!! *I pointed to Gray1

Gray: Hey don't put...

Natsu jumped on him and I ran away.

Me: While that just happened so here's Demons Chapter 2! YAYAYA!!

**************************************************************************

Gray P.O.V.

I heard a loud boom sound then again.

"What the hell did that dumbass do?" I started walking to the sound so Erza and Jellal followed me. I heard footsteps I stopped and we rushed into a classroom and hid.

I saw pink hair rush by but no blond. "Shouldn't Natsu be with Lucy?" I opened the door and walked out. I went the way Natsu came from.

I heard sobs, I followed it. The blond hair girl was up against some lockers on the floor. I crouched down in front of her.

"Hey...are you ok?" She looked up. Her face was red, and her eyes were too. She looked away.

She rubbed her face and turned to face me.

"So..." She sniffed. "Is he always like that?" I laughed. She smiled. Her smile was pretty.

"No...now that, was a first I never seen him like that." She pressed her head against the locker.

"Come, why don't I show you around?" She smiled. She got up and wiped her clothes off.

"No no no! Were coming with you." Erza said.

"We are?" Jellal looked at Ezra.

"Yes we're going!" Ezra demanded. Jellal sighed.

"Come on Lucy." I walked next to her and Jellal and Ezra were beside us. I showed her through the 10th, 11th, and 12th grade hallways.

Then I showed the fields. Then...we came to the football field. The sky was bright.

I forgot that the cheerleaders were practicing, then I forgot that coach was going to kill us for leaving. Then.

"Gray, Jellal get your asses of here now!!" Lucy giggled. I looked at her and smiled. This is Coach Laxus...his mostly a pain in the ass then some type of teacher.

Me and Jellal rushed over but got hit in the back of the head. "So did you'll leave just to go flirt!" We nodded no.

"I want you to run 5 laps around the field." We didn't move.

"Was I speaking a different language! Go!"

"But shouldn't they go change?" Lucy asked walking over.

Coach Laxus sighed. "Fine...go change."

"Thanks Lucy!" I kissed her on the cheek without thinking and ran off with Jellal.

Wow...what's wrong with me?

Lucy P.O.V.

I held my cheek and blushed. I turned around and watch Gray and Jellal run off.

"Hey...Ezra." She looked down at me.

"Does Gray have a girlfriend?" She giggled.

"No...but I know a girl who does like him." I looked at her.

"Then who then." Someone tipped on my shoulder.

"Hey...so I saw you talking to Gray do you'll know each other. She had short curly light blue hair with a orange headband.

"Oh hey I'm Lucy Heartfilia." I smiled.

"I'm Levy McGraden...that's my stepbrother." We shook hands.

"Oh...I think you may want to beware of my brother a little bit." I looked at her sideways.

"Why?" She came up to my ear.

"There's a girl that likes my brother...so be cautious when your around my brother...oh and she's on the cheerleading team...that's coming this way." Me and Ezra turn around and see 10...no 12...14 girls coming over towards us.

Really...why cheerleaders!?

Boys Locker Room-

Jellal P.O.V.

"Wow dude I can't believe you kissed her? You don't even know her like that." He just smirked.

"Oh well." Wow what honest words.

"Hey guys." I saw pink hair in the corner of my eye.

"Hey Natsu...what happened with you and Lucy?" Gray asked. He really is trying to get on his hit list.

"What...do you mean?" I saw the redness in his eyes.

"You know exactly what I mean! Why would you do that to her!" Natsu turned red in anger. He tackled Gray into the lockers.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled. I tried pulling them...then Gray punched me. I jumped in and started fighting with them both.

Laxus P.O.V.

"What!!" I ran to the locker rooms. Then I saw everything down benches tipped over. "Hey!!" They looked up at me.

"God 3 out of my 7 star players are fighting!! W-What the hell happened!" I waited for a answer.

"Sorry coach." They all said.

"Now am going to double your runs, 20 out all of you Now!" They put their shirts on and were out of sight.

"Gajeel...I know your there!" A muscular long black head guy came out into review.

"Since you were here run 20 with them too." He sighed harshly and rushed out.

"Why do I do this for a living?" I walked out the locker room. The boys were running they were keeping their distant.

"What the hell happened in that locker room." I mutter walking through the field.

Lucy P.O.V.

"Hey I saw you talking to Gray how do you know each other?" She was pretty, she had sky blue eyes and short white hair.

"Oh...um he helped me out...my mom wanted me go around the school before I come."

"Oh wow I don't care..." She got in my face.

"Just don't go knew MY Natsu." Uh...him again.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Their was a brown hair girl and blue head girl who both smiled sincere. They then walked away but the girl turned around.

"...you look like the type to be a cheerleader...show me?" What...why would I do that?

"Why?" She twitched.

"Because I will back your life a living hell." Wow...they are just alike. I sighed.

They walked out in the middle of the field, so I followed them. "Hey...what are you girls doing!" The blond head guy yelled.

"Oh I wanted to see if she was able to cheer." He looked at her like she was dumb...which I think she was.

"Ok...show me." She commanded. I ran and did 3 front flips, 4 back flips, then ended with a split. I didn't know I was in the middle of the football players running way.

"Move out the way!" It was Natsu I got up but I didn't move out the way in time. He hit me and we both collapsed into the ground. He hung over me, I grunted in pain.

"Why didn't you move when I said!" I got mad.

"Why didn't you stop!" He got mad.

"Uh...god I could tell I wasn't going to like you." What the hell is this guy's problem!?

"Well...I can tell I wasn't going to like you!" We started yelling back and forth. Ezra came over and stopped it. Gray came over to calm down Natsu.

"Why were you yelling at my Natsu!" The white hair girl yelled. I walked away mad then usual and also hurt like it was when I was back at that school. I was walking back to the principals office where my mom was.

"Lucy!! Wait!" I turn around and see Gray running towards me. "What?" I was mad...what else did Natsu say that he need Gray to come.

"Lu...cy." He was panting. "Wow...your a fast walker." I blushed a light tint of pink in embarrassment.

"So what is it?" I stood up straight. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to party with me...next Friday." Wait...what type of situation is this.

"But I don't know anybody here but...you, Ezra, your stepsister Levy, Jellal, and that...pink asshole." I muttered the last part.

"Well...you can always come." I smiled. "Thanks." I scratched the back of my head. "So...I can always pick you up...if...you wanted to?"

"Uh...where will it be?" I asked. "My house." I nodded. "So what's your address?" I laughed nervously. "I don't..." I heard heels clicking. I turned away from Gray. It was my

Mom and Mrs. Dragneel.

"Lucy. There you are...uh who's this?" I look at my Mom then at Gray. "Uh...Gray this is my Mom Layla Heartfilia...Mom this is Gray...he helped me out."

"Oh...excuse me, Ms. Heartfilia...is it ok for me to invite Lucy to a party?" My Mom smiled.

"If it's ok with Lucy then I'm fine with it." My Mom had caring heart that's what I loved about her the most.

"Oh...while let's go Lucy...oh and Hannah, don't forget that were coming to your house today." Mrs. Dragneel smiled and nodded.

I walked towards my Mom and waved towards Gray and Mrs. Dragneel.

We reached the car and Loke was standing against the car door waiting for us. We got in the car and Loke started the engine.

"So...Lucy...who is this Gray?" I put my hands in my face and sighed.

"Mommm..." She giggled we were driving home and the laughter won't stop. Even Loke laughed.

Gray P.O.V.

Before I was to late I went and changed into my regular clothes. When I walked out I could see Lisanna and Natsu kissing right next to the boys locker room. "Come on...get a room." I pretend to be disgusted. They let go.

"Oh...and your Mom may want to talk to you." Natsu stared at me for a moment.

"Wait...what do you mean?" I heard someone clear their throat from a far...we turn. It was Mrs. Dragneel.

"Well hello son, Gray...Lisanna." When she said Lisanna's name I could tell she didn't like her.

"Oh Natsu we have to leave to we can get ready, some people are coming over. I think you should tell who is coming over."

"But I was going to hang out with my girlfriend." Natsu and Lisanna rubbed their noses together.

"I don't care, now, come on!" She went over and grabbed his arm pulling him away. I sighed and laughed a little.

I was left with Lisanna. We looked at each other then turn and walked a different direction.

Natsu P.O.V.

My Mom had pretty much dragged me all the way to the car and threw me into our new Toyota Camary. "Ok when we get home make sure you help the cook." I looked at her.

I wonder who they are. "I called your father, he said he'll finally be back...its been 3 weeks hasn't? Oh and I asked Rose to go ahead and take some clothes out for you." I started to tune her out a little but still listened.

We finally got home. Our house was quite bigger then others. Well...not all of them. We had a 3 story house for most of the rooms we had a balcony. I walked in and was jumped on by my little sister Wendy. She had long blue hair like my Mom. My Dad's was red while mine was pink.

I love her even though she was a total pain. Our maids welcomed us back my favorite maid was Aries...she took care of me and Wendy for a long time. She had long pink hair that was curled in, and big brown eyes. She was always very shy.

She's been here for a while now. She came when I was around 6 she was only 13 because her parents abandoned her. Mom treated her like a second daughter because me and her had almost the same hair color. People had already thought she was my sister for maybe...6 to 10 years now.

When went up to my room and saw the clothes. I had to admit...Rose did a pretty good job at picking my clothes. I had a red plaid long sleeve shirt with a black tie and white skinny jeans. Then some red and black lebrons.

I took a quick shower and put my clothes on. I looked at myself. I was trying to do my tie but I couldn't.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." It was my Mom. She smiled as she watched me trying to fix my tie.

She walked over to me and turned me away from the mirror. She did my tie it was fairly fast. She smiled and turned me to the mirror she was smiling even more then before.

"Look at you...your growing up." She sounded as through she was going to cry.

"Well come on down and help Fang cook...they will be here soon." I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. I watched to see if I was acknowledged...nothing. I rolled up my sleeves and washed my hands.

I walked over to him, he dark purple hair that touched his shoulders but was braided back. I snickered. "Who did that to your hair?" I started laughing. He flicked me in the head.

"Hey why'd you do that?" I was rubbing the side of my head, it was actually throbbing! "Your. Little. Sister." He was mad after a while I got over it and helped him. Wow...but I can't believe she did that...I love my little sister.

Lucy's Room-

Lucy P.O.V.

Mom told me to got up to my room, but Mira had to to come. I opened my door to a lot of dresses. Wait...I have to wear a dress!

"Ok...so Ms. Heartfilia told me to help you found you a dress for the dinner at Dragneel Mansion." She went through the dresses one by one and there was a lot of them.

I sat on my bed and watched. I was amazed how many she picked out...maybe like 15 to 20 of them. She clapped her hands. And gave me about 5 at a time. She gave me various colors. I went into my bathroom and started trying the on.

Each dress I put on Mira judged me in how it looked like: "To short." "Ugly." "NO!" "To long.""To fluffy." To many feathers." and so on. Finally around the 16th dress I liked it.

It was stripless blue and white dress, was blue and tight around my chest and hip then kind of loosen it up. Then the skirt part was blue and white mixed together just above my knees. I walked out.

Mira's faced brighten. "That's beautiful!" She said cheerfully. I smiled.

She pulled out a pair of heels that were...a little to high. They were pretty though...they were blue and had a ribbon on the sides and wrapped around my lower leg. I put them on...my height went up about 4 to 5 inches.

Mira then put my hair in a neat bun then some curly hair in front of my right eye. "Perfect!" She squealed.

I thought about the phone Mom gave me. I went to a drawer. I kind of tumbled over to the drawer. I should have told her, I didn't know how to walk in heels.

I pulled out the phone and stared at it. It had a sky blue case with white dots on it. This must be the Iphone 5 everyone has.

I turned it on. After that I didn't know what to do. It was pretty much directions to set it up. I gave up and let Mira try, after a few minutes she gave it back too.

That's when my Mom called down to me. I didn't know what to do with the phone. Mira was pointing to my chest...I didn't understand. She sighed. "Put it in your bra." I didn't have one.

But I stuck it in my dress. Mira gave me a blue jacket to match the dress. I walked out of my room followed by her. I was holding to the railing trying not to break my neck.

My Mom gasped. "You look beautiful my daughter!" I smiled.

"You should be thanking Mira this was all her." My Mom smiled.

"Thanks Miragane." My Mom said kindly.

We walked out the door and to the truck that was waiting. My Mom got in the drivers seat while I got in the passengers. We left the driveway and left the neighborhood in the process.

We drove for a minute then entered a different neighborhood named Hines Branchly the houses were bigger then ours we went further in. I stared at all the homes as we pasted. Then my Mom drove into someone's driveway, stopped the car and got out.

I looked at her for a moment. Then got out. I rushed after. After a while I got use to the heels. She rang the doorbell...it was a good sound. Someone opened it. She had pink hair that curled at the ends, then brown big eyes.

"Welcome." Was all she said. We walked in.

"Aries! Who..." It was him I stared at him.

"L-Lucy/Natsu.." We both said at the same time, my Mom stared at us. We glared at each other. Why.....?

**************************************************************************

I didn't think about adding a GraLu scene and NaLi but I did! There will probably be more later on...who knows! Don't be alarmed this is still a NaLu. Also I brought in Juvia and Cana yea they are friends with Lisanna but she's nice.

Lisanna: How come I'm mean!

Me: While...I wanted to...got a problem!?

Gray: Hey! Lets not fight!

Me: Wow look who's talking!

Gray: Why I'd outta!

Me: No why I outta!

Lucy: While...since they are fight let's cut it....Thank you for reading and BYE!!

She blew a kiss to the crowd. They cheered and clapped.

**************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 73 35
Yasuke and his friends Terra, Sora, Derrick, Aqua,and Ventus were chosen to protect other worlds from the heartless soulless and the shadow demons th...
1.2M 38.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
23.2K 308 55
FIRST EVER BOOK! ples read surry ,if i have incorrect spellings and stuff and idk if i will add a lemon other than that! enjoiii readinnn!! ~Updated...