Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 15

5.2K 135 15
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Are you okay? Is it your brother again?", Chanyeol asked Harriette who's also present at Baekhyun's birthday party.

"I just want to be okay with my brother but I guess it will never happen", - Harriette

"I told you since before that just keep on trying to talk to him. Prove him no matter what happens you are his sister and you will never leave him", - Chanyeol

"He will never listen to me. He told me everything I do annoys him. He's mad at me since he thought I killed our parents. He's mad at me for ruining our family and his life. He's mad at me for marrying Luhan", - Harriette

"Harriette, why don't you try to fix your problem first with Kris and your family? I guess Kris was just too surprised about your marriage. Your misunderstanding with Kris about your mistake from the past then your marriage with Luhan just made it worst. I mean, what if you leave Luhan first then fix your problems about your family then if it's already fine then go back with Luhan", - Chanyeol

"Are you asking me to leave Luhan? Are you telling me marrying Luhan made everything worst about my problem with Kris? No, Chanyeol. I'm happy with Luhan and I love him. I will never leave him. I know I can fix my problem with Kris when I'm with Luhan and I know someday Kris will accept him. I can fix this and someday everything will be fine just like what Luhan always tell me every time", Harriette said. At the living room in the mansion, Luhan and Baekhyun are talking together while drinking a glass of grape juice.

"You and Harriette are both legally married, right? Do you guys have any plans to have a big wedding ceremony again? I really want to be present in my sister's wedding", - Baekhyun

"We had a small wedding ceremony before but it was only me, Harriette and the priest present but I promised Harriette that if I'll become an architect, I am soon to be graduating actually but we still have to take a board exam. If I become an architect and have my own money we'll plan a big wedding ceremony with our family, relatives and friends", - Luhan

"I'm excited!", Baekhyun smiled.

"Me too that's why I'm really studying hard for Harriette", - Luhan

"By the way, besides drawing designs and sketching what are your other hobbies?", - Baekhyun

"My mom told me I'm a good singer but I just don't like it", Luhan laughed a little.

"Really? You sing? I love singing! It's actually my dream but I didn't pursue it since Kris wanted me to be an architect. Hey, I'll play the piano and you sing", Baekhyun smiled.

"No, I can't", Luhan said so Baekhyun grabbed his hand.

"It's my birthday my brother-in-law", Baekhyun said and he played the piano and all the guests watched them both perform. Luhan performed a song for the guests with Baekhyun playing the piano. Baekhyun's guests happily watched their performance in the big living room in the mansion. Harriette who was alone at the garden alone heard a piano playing and singing from the mansion. She didn't know why but she felt that it's like it was dedicated for her so Harriette went to the living room and she saw Luhan singing and her brother Baekhyun playing piano.

Harriette was happy that her husband and her brother are performing together. Even though she and Kris had a misunderstanding a while ago, Harriette felt fine again after watching her husband and brother performing and after their performance, all the guests clapped for them.

"Go, Baekhyun! Go, Luhan!", Yura happily cheered for them so Kris who was annoyed just walked away. Baekhyun's birthday party ended so Luhan and Harriette decided to go home and ride a taxi.

"I didn't know that you know how to sing and you know, it's been a long time since we saw Baekhyun play the piano. The last time he played piano was when our parents were still alive. Your performance is really beautiful", Harriette said when they noticed that the taxi driver kept on going in a wrong street so Luhan and Harriette just decided to walk at the streets since their home was just near around. They were about to cross a street when a car came so fast that the car almost hit them. Harriette was so surprised since Luhan was the one who was near to the car coming to them but luckily, the woman who was driving step on the brake and went out from her car.

"I'm so sorry!", the woman around her early 50s said.

"Sorry?! You almost hit us! You almost hit my husband! You almost killed him!", Harriette angrily shouted while Luhan tried to calm her down.

"It's okay, ma'am. The important thing is we're fine and you're fine", the woman looked at Luhan and felt something different about him like he was familiar to him.

"Let's go, Luhan", Harriette said who was still mad to the woman who almost hit them with her car. Luhan and Harriette was about to leave but the woman grabbed Luhan's arm.

"Wait", the woman said so Luhan looked back to the woman.

"Can you help me find this street address?", the woman asked so Luhan read the paper the woman showed him.

"This address? This is just near our home, it's the street where I grew up", Luhan said and he explained the directions of the street to the woman.

"Thank you. You're so kind and I'm really sorry about what happened a while ago. I'm searching for my lost son. I was just so excited that I might found him here that's why I was a little in a rush driving. I even brought a baby picture of him that I kept, it's the only picture I have of him", the woman showed the baby picture to Luhan and Harriette, it was a picture of a 4 weeks old baby.

"It would be difficult for you to search for your son, ma'am especially on this picture he's just 4 weeks old. We're sure he's very different now from that picture", the woman got a little teary of what he heard from Luhan that it will be difficult for her to search for her lost son. Luhan and Harriette felt a little sad about the woman's situation.

"Don't worry, ma'am. Me and my wife are sure that you can find your son just don't give up", Luhan smiled.

"Thank you you're so kind.  Anyway, I need to go now thank you for the directions. By the way, where will you go? I can take you to your destination", since the woman almost hit them with her car a while ago she took Luhan and Harriette to their destination to go home.

"Thanks for dropping us here, ma'am and sorry if I shouted at you a while ago", Harriette said. The woman just smiled at her.

"Thank you, ma'am and I hope you can find your son", Luhan said and the woman just smiled at him and she left. Finally, Luhan and Harriette arrived to their home. Harriette was brushing her teeth while Luhan was preparing some of his things for his class tomorrow at the living room.

"I feel sorry for the woman a while ago about her son. I hope he can find him", - Harriette

"Me too. You know, Harriette I don't know why but when I was looking at her a while ago, she look kinda familiar I just don't remember where or when did I see her. That was the first time I met someone for the first time that I felt something different about her it's so weird", - Luhan

"You're just sleepy especially you and my brother Baekhyun performed a lot of songs a while ago in front of his guests. You should sleep, you still have classes tomorrow", Harriette said but Luhan was still thinking about the woman he met a while ago. Next day afternoon, Sehun just got home from his afternoon work from the coffee shop. He was about to open the gate of their home when a woman approached him.

"Excuse me, do you live in this house?", Sehun nodded.

"Do Teresa live here?", the woman asked.

"Yes, she's my mom. Do you need something from her? She's at work right now but she will come home in one hour", - Sehun

"I.... I need to talk to her", Sehun let the woman enter their home in the living room. Since Sehun's maids are in a vacation, he's the one who prepared a glass of juice for her.

"Are you Teresa's son? By the way I'm Rose", - Rose

"Here's a juice for you and yes, I am Teresa's son I'm Sehun", Sehun smiled when Rose looked at Sehun but nothing, she felt nothing about Sehun.

"Do you have a brother?", - Rose

"Yes, he's older than me. He's not here anymore since he's a college student now", Sehun felt confused why Rose asked a lot of questions when they heard a car arriving outside the gate.

"It's mom!", Sehun went out to greet her mom who just arrived from her work. 

"Mom, someone's looking for you she's at the living room", Sehun said and he help his mom carry her things. Sehun went upstairs to bring his mom's stuffs and Teresa went to the living room to meet her guest.

"My son said you are looking for me", Rose looked back and she saw Teresa. Teresa looked at her but she don't remember or know her when Rose approached her.

"Do I know you?", Teresa smiled.

"My son, Teresa where is he?", Teresa lost her smile to Rose's sudden question to her.

"Where is my son, Teresa? I left him with you. I want to see my son", - Rose

"He's not with me anymore. I.... I left your son to someone since I don't like to take care of him especially he's not related to me. Sehun is my own son you might mistaken him as your son", - Teresa

"Your son Sehun told me he has an older brother, where is he? Is he my son? Don't lie to me", - Rose

"Sehun's older brother is with his father. He.... he's living with his father in Italy. Your son Rose is not with me anymore so leave or I'll call my security guards", - Teresa

"Teresa please tell me where's my son tell me where is he", Rose started to cry.

"Guards! Guards!", Teresa said so the two guards went to Rose and told her to leave.

"Teresa! Teresa! I will never stop searching for my son! I know you are hiding him from me! I know you took care of him but I am her mother! I will do anything to take him back!", Rose shouted outside their gate. Teresa was just staring blankly at the living room. Sehun who saw what happened approached his mom.

"Mom who is she? Why is she searching his son here? Is she...... is she talking about her lost son which is...... which is..... Luhan?", Sehun asked.

Message: Sorry for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages. Happy 20,000+ reads! I just want to say thank you for supporting and reading this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
477K 24.2K 32
❝he's grey and skylar's color and they complement each other like hot rain on dry asphalt.❞ in which he has ptsd and doesn't do well with change. unt...
22.4K 516 37
Danny O'Donoghue fanfic
17.9K 468 19
Violet was different. She could move things without touching them and disappear. She was strange and her parents made sure she knew that. She finally...