Claiming Her Back (COMPLETED)

By ixoraaroxi

Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 💝
Chapter 30 💝
Chapter 31 💝
Chapter 32 💝
Chapter 33 💝
Chapter 34 💝
Chapter 35 💝
Chapter 36 💝
Chapter 37 💝
Chapter 38 💝
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Epilogue

537K 12.7K 1.9K
By ixoraaroxi

Eight months later...

Olivia's POV

So much had happened for the last couple of months. We went back to my hometown after staying for two weeks in London. One week later, I found out I was pregnant again.

I was completely surprised and unprepared. I got pregnant again with David's child.

I seemed lost at first but when I was driving home after the doctor's appointment, I felt extremely blessed and elated. I even cried in the kitchen while I was looking for my favorite flavor of ice cream, my black forest ice cream. I ate the whole container while sobbing.

David stayed with us, with me. He had been great.

When he saw me sitting on the floor eating ice cream while sobbing, he was frightened that something had happened to me. He hugged me tenderly and he was completely confused. He stayed with me until I calmed down.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out without hesitation. He was caught off guard.

"Did you say you're having another baby?" He questioned me astonishingly.

"No! I said I'm pregnant! You made me pregnant again!" I snapped trying to hold my tears while holding the spoon.

"We have a new baby?"

Is this man in a different dimension?

"I just told you." I groaned in irritation. Damn hormones.

The next thing he did shocked me.

He yelled in happiness and jumped in the air.  "Yes! Yes! Yes! Woohooo!"

"I knew it. I knew it!" He celebrated like he just won a lottery.

I glared at him blankly.

"Thank you, baby!" He kissed me all over my face while I was still sitting on the floor holding the container.

"Did you plan it?" I asked him.

"Of course, I did!" He grinned.

I started to cry again but I didn't know why. He hushed me down but I couldn't contain my tears.

"You planned it!" I smacked his chest but he chuckled back.

"What will I do now? I got two kids to take care of." I continued sobbing.

"I'm here. I will never leave you, never again." He kissed my temple while rubbing my back.

"What should you do now? You have to get a job! What will you feed us?"

"Baby, I owned a company. And I have the money to spend for a lifetime."

I just remembered. I cried more.

"Honey, please stop crying."

"Look at my ice cream! It melted already. How should I eat this?"  I scolded him between my hiccups.

"I'll buy you a new super frozen one. Just please don't cry." I knew he was trying to soothe me but when I looked at my thoroughly-melted ice cream, I cried harder.

"You better!"

He helped me to the couch and he went out to buy more ice creams for me.

****

David's POV

After 30minutes in the grocery store, I drove back to the house carrying 10 containers of black forest ice creams. I was extremely thrilled when Olivia told me she was pregnant again. I couldn't even ask for more.

I recalled the moment when she broke down while holding the ice cream tube container in her hands. She looked funny and cute when she cried because her ice cream had melted its form already.

When she told me I should get a job to feed them, I was greatly astounded. I was never called a billionaire for nothing. I chuckled at the back of my mind.

I wondered how Livy did all of these when she was pregnant with our first child. It must had been difficult for her.

It pained me knowing I hadn't done anything for her when she was alone and pregnant.

Even if I had  to chain her with me, I would never let her be alone again.

I got home and found Livy soundly asleep on the couch. Her cheeks were wet from crying and I gently wiped them off. She moved and opened her eyes.

"Where is my ice cream?" She pouted.

I chuckled. "At the fridge."

She quickly ran to the kitchen ignoring my call. "Honey, don't run! You might hurt yourself."

I caught her licking the spoon and moaning while tasting the ice cream on her mouth. I groaned.

She leaped to me happily, and I caught her on time.

"Thank you, baby!" She giggled in my arms. Did she just call me baby? I grinned.

"I love you!" I told her.

"I love you too."

My world froze. I put her down on the her feet.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"What did you say?" I had to make sure I heard it correctly. She smiled shyly.

"What did you say, baby?" I cupped her face and our foreheads met.

"I said I love you, too." She whispered but louder enough for me to hear.

"Say it again! Please!"

"I love you too!"

"Again, baby!"

"David! She groaned in irritation.

I devoured her lips before she could complain further. She responded hungrily too.

I hoisted her up making her giggled louder.

"I love you more baby!" I uttered between our clashing lips.

****

Olivia's POV

I was near my due date and I was sitting on the bench while watching David and our son swimming and playing in the pool. I was heavily pregnant with our baby girl, and I easily got exhausted so I just preferred watching them.

We were now living in our new house in London. David gifted it to me. I didn't want it under my name, but he tricked me to accept it. I was pregnant and horny and one night, I crawled to him and started touching him. He said he would not make love to me that night unless I would accept his gift. He was touching me and kissing me everywhere but he wasn't entering me yet. I begged and begged him but he wouldn't give in unless I would accept the house wholeheartedly.

So he won.

I quit my job as a teacher. I planned to apply here in London once I delivered my second baby. But David as usual interjected and didn't allow me to work anymore, but I snarled at him and..

I won.

France supported me all the way. He promised to visit me in London before my due date.

David never popped the question again. We never talked about marriage yet. I don't think I have the answer already, at least not yet.

He always treated me like a queen. He worked from home and he watched us every second which sometimes irritated me. Even going to the bathroom, I had to report to him otherwise he would search the whole house down.

Our little boy was growing healthier and more clever each day. He often outsmarted his daddy and he had him wrapped around his little fingers. David had to make every corner of the house childproofed because our son always loved to run and play around.

We never spoilt him too much. I never approved David to buy him so many toys. David had been a hands-on dad and husband. When we transferred to this house and even my tummy wasn't showing yet, he never allowed me do strenuous works anymore. So he was always the one cooking and taking care of our son's needs.

The housekeepers would only come every Mondays and Fridays. He didn't want any other people to live in the house. Well, I agreed too. 

The last thing I wanted was to be seen having sex with my husband. David had no restrictions and limitations when it came to making love to me, which I liked more. If he felt to do it in the hallway, he would do it.

He made me horny all the time. Damn hormones. He was such an obedient husband. He made me a wanton, and I always loved the feeling of him buried deep inside me.

Technically, I was still married to him. The divorced wasn't submitted and finalized so I was still Mrs. David Miller. He wanted to have a proper wedding ceremony for us but I was not ready yet. He was not persistent too. He knew that it might provoke me.

"Mommmyyyy!" My son came running to me. He giggled loudly while his daddy was chasing him from behind.

He hugged me and he was pressed to my swollen tummy. "Baby, be careful!" I said sweetly and smiled at him.

"Sowwy mommy!" I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Got'cha!" David caught him and lifted him up making him laugh his heart out.

"Mommy, hep!" He giggled while his dad tickled his tummy. I laughed watching them.

My hunky husband was looking so hot in his orange trunks. I felt wetness pooled between my thighs.

He caught me staring at him and he must had noticed my flustered face. He strode towards me without leaving my eyes, and he instantly cupped my breasts carefully and tenderly and sucked my neck.

"Daddy. No eat mommy!" We were interrupted when our little boy ran to us and tried to reach my neck to hug me. We both chuckled. His little feet couldn't let him reach me so I bent down and kissed his chubby cheeks.

I felt so blessed and contented. I couldn't ask for more. 🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
3.2K 156 23
a pregnant divorcee goes against all odds to fight for a place and establish her own Kingdom but what she doesn't realise is that she's not just carr...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.1M 430K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...
874K 26.1K 51
I was about to move out from the bed, when I realize I was all naked! I grabbed the thin white bedding and wrap it around me. "Where are my clothes...