Chapter 24

I and my baby were currently laying on the soft mattress. France was cooking dinner and he never let me lift a finger. 

I insisted on helping him but he refused saying he should be the one serving the queen and the little prince. But I knew very well that France was just afraid that I would burn the building down once I touched the frying pan.

My phone was incessantly ringing since we left my apartment. I just ignored it until the battery died. 

It had been three days now since I temporarily left the house. France provided us everything we needed. He always do. He would be a great husband soon. 

Since my phone battery had been dead for quite a while now, David was constantly calling France instead. I avoided talking to him and talking about him.  

I had been told that David was visiting the school everyday. There was one time our paths crossed while I was walking down the hallway. He looked like he had been deprived of sleep.

Before he could get closer, I already strangled him with my deathly glares. When he saw my eyes, he stepped back, shoulders down. My eyes could kill. He knew that very well. 

It had been a week since we stayed with France. I left a note on the bedside telling France that I would be out for a while to get some fresh clothes from my apartment. He and my baby are sprawling on the bed snoring. 

It was getting dark already. I mentally reminded myself to buy foods for dinner before going back to France's place.

I borrowed France's red sports car and drove myself to the apartment. I was surprised to see David sitting on the front porch.

Our eyes met. He looked like a disaster. His unshaved stubbles almost covered his face , his eyes were swollen and it seemed like he didn't shower for a week. He was evidently tired and stressed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"I came to see you." He strode his way towards me and wrapped his arms around my small frame. I suddenly felt wet tears on my shoulder. He was crying. 

"I'm sorry." He repeated it for how many times I couldn't count. 

"I keep hurting you. I am sorry, baby." 

My heart swelled in misery. I wanted to hugged him back, but the pain I was carrying was too much. What should I do?  I slowly removed his arms off me.

"Let's get inside."

He instantly followed me inside like a lost puppy. I grabbed a towel and handed it over to him.

"Go, freshen up." I commanded. 

I was searching for some extra clothes that he could wear when he walked in with only the towel wrapped around his waist. Sexy.

I gave him France's extra shirt and pajamas. I left the bedroom and let him change. 

I was not in the mood to cook so I ordered food for him. He looked like he hadn't eaten properly for a week. 

"Sit." I told him while arranging the foods on the table.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked softly.

"I'll have dinner at France's place." 

"Please, don't leave yet." 

I glared at him.

 "If you leave, I will not eat." Is he for real?

"Are you serious? If you don't want to eat, then don't!" I scowled.

He stood up and quickly run to the frontdoor. He spred his arms blocking my way to the door. 

"You will have to face me before you can get out." This is getting ridiculous. 

"Are you seriously detaining me in my own house?" 

He bit his lower lip like a kid.

"Get out of my way." 

"No."  

"David James Miller!" I yelled fiercely.

"No! You can't scare me Olivia Miller."

My irritation was boiling up. I attacked him and threw punches on his hard chest but I was sure the punches hadn't cause any damage to him at all. It seemed like I was only punching a tree.

The next thing I knew was I was lifted up and he put me on his shoulder and slapped my butt.

I was screaming and kept punching his back wishing he would let me go but instead he threw me on the bed like a whole sack of potatoes. 

He pinned my arms and spread my legs around his waist. I was still screaming to get him off me but he was so hunky and powerful. 

"Olivia Miller, calm down!" 

"Get off me! I swear I will kill you!" 

"No, you will not!" 

"Yes, I can!" 

"No, you can't!" 

His hot lips covered mine. I was wiggling and fighting to get away but it was useless. His tongue was already seeking for access but I kept my lips zipped.

His eyes screamed darkness and passion. Our missionary position had worsen the situation.

"Open your mouth, baby." He was luring me.

I got enchanted. I parted my lips and he slowly entered my mouth with his skillful tongue. I found myself responding to his kisses. He cupped my face and dipped his tongue harder inside my mouth.

I closed my eyes trying to revive my sanity but I forgot where I left it. I was so drowned by his hot sweet lips. 

"Are you going to listen to me now?" He asked softly. 

"Get off me first." 

"No. I won't let you go. Never again!" 😚