Reversed Roles(Sasuke Love St...

By HaleighPenguin

What happens when you're on team 7 with Naruto and Sasuke instead of Sakura? What happens when Sasuke lets hi... More

About Your Author
Character Description
Disclaimer
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Story Song & Sequel

1

3K 65 49
By HaleighPenguin

CHAPTER ONE

6 years old

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and big sister didn't have any missions, so you could say that it was the perfect day. And on top of all of that stuff, big sister said that I could watch as she and Itachi trained together for the day! Big sister and Itachi are best friends, and always have been ever since I can remember, even though I can't really remember that far back anyhow. (Y/s/n) said that Itachi was also gonna bring his little brother, who's supposed to be my age or something.

"Big sister are we almost there yet, we've been walking for forever!" I complain as I drag my feet on the dirt path that's leading us through the forest to a secluded training ground.

"You're the one who wanted to come. It's completely okay if you aren't up for the task of-" (Y/s/n) begins, but I quickly dash in front of her and jump up and down in place a few times.

"NO! I can do it! I'm gonna be a big, strong ninja just like you and Itachi one day!" I yell happily and get into what I thought was a correct defensive position. (Y/s/n) hums and pinches my cheek in between her slender fingers. I pull away quickly and rub at my now red cheek with a frown evident on my face.

"Of course you will. We are here now, though it seems that Itachi and Sasuke are running a bit late." (Y/s/n) laughs lightly as we come up on a cleared area.

"But why girls big brother? Girls are so-" I hear a high pitched, whiny voice coming from the opposite side of where we are standing. I step a bit closer to big sister when they break through the brush.

"Sasuke, that's quite enough. We're here. Hello (Y/s/n), (Y/n), it's always a pleasure." Itachi says as he walks up to (Y/s/n) and I with a small smile on his face.

"Hello Itachi." Big sister's calm and collected voice calls out, a small, loving smile on her face. She and Itachi are just alike!

"Hey Itachi!" I beam as I wave upward at him, but step even closer to (Y/s/n) as Sasuke glares at me lightly.

"Sasuke, care to introduce yourself?" Itachi asks as his head turns to face his younger brother. Sasuke stiffens and runs behind Itachi's leg and shakes his head no.

"(Y/n), why don't you say hi to little Sasuke." Big sister says. I feel my face become red and step beind (Y/s/n) as well, pushing my head into her back while clutching at her shirt nervously. Itachi and (Y/s/n) laughed at the two of us before shooing us to the side of the opening so they could begin their training.

"Stay put and just watch, I don't want you to get hurt." Big sister says with a small smile before pinching at my cheek lightly, as she always does.

"Yes, (Y/s/n)." I say and a smile brightens her face. She then walks up to Itachi and they interlock their pointer and middle fingers momentarily before bouncing away from each other. Kunai and shuriken were thrown around, logs fall to the ground, and fire and ice clashed with each other as (Y/s/n) and Itachi went at it.

"Kick his butt big sister!" I yell happily and pump my small fist into the air excitedly as (Y/s/n) lands a kick on Itachi's ribs, not hard enough to cause any permanent damage, maybe a nasty bruise. Itachi quickly grabs her leg before she can pull it back down to the ground and flips her over.

"Get her good Itachi!" Sasuke yells. My head snaps his way and his mine as we glare at each other, lighting striking up between the two of us as we stare.

"No way, (Y/s/n) is way better at sparring!" I finally yell out while shaking a fist in Sasuke's direction. He growls and grits his teeth.

"Oh yeah! Well Itachi has his sharingan!" Sasuke yells and points a finger at me, shaking his hand slightly, just like the old woman down the street does when I pick her flowers.

"That's nothing! Big sister has her Daku mastered!" I argue as I cross my arms with a massive smirk on my face. Sasuke crosses his arms over his chest and puffs his cheeks out childishly, and I do the same. Smooth laughter causes both Sasuke and I to look in the direction of our older siblings.

"Well, I do think that they've introduced themselves, don't you think Itachi?" Big sister reaches up and ruffles Itachi's hair, causing me to giggle at his now messy ponytail.

"Just as we were when we were younger." Itachi smirks as he lightly shoves (Y/s/n), causing her to stumble a bit. They both laugh together as I stare at them with admiration. I'd always wished I could have a great relationship like Itachi and big sister have.

"Good spar." Itachi says as he and (Y/s/n) interlock fingers once more, this time, a bit longer than the first, and stare into each other's eyes, as if they forgot that Sasuke and I were here.

"You as well. Alright (Y/n) it's best we head home before mother has a conniption fit. Goodbye Itachi, Sasuke." Big sister says as she walks over to me and Sasuke, Itachi following her closely.

"Yes, we'd better take our leave as well. Lovely seeing you both." Itachi says, but they don't leave. Sasuke and I continue to glare at each other, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out into a fit of giggles before walking up to Sasuke and grab his hand.

"Goodbye Sasuke!" I shake his hand and yell, then run off giggling back to big sister. When I turn around, I see a wide eyed, red faced Sasuke and a smirking Itachi. Big sister smirks back at him and waves goodbye and we begin our walk home.

"So, what did you think of Sasuke?" Big sister suddenly asks. I put my hand under my chin momentarily and hum in a thinking manner.

"He was weird, but funny. I like him. Maybe he and I will be great friends like you and Itachi!" I yell happily as I clap my hands together at the sudden thought.

"I hope so, I really do. I've got a meeting with Itachi and the elders tomorrow, so you may not see me for a while." Big sister says as she looks down at me with sympathetic eyes. A frown makes its way onto my face and I look down to the ground.

"I understand, big sister." I replied sadly. (Y/s/n) stops walking, causing me to stop and look up at her. A small smile graces her lips. She reaches down and pinches my cheek.

"Hey, don't sound so down squirt, maybe you can play with Sasuke while I'm gone." She says after she releases my cheek from her grasp. My face lights up slightly as I nod my head.

"Maybe!"

~ Four Days Later ~

Four days had passed since the day big sister had taken me to watch her spar with Itachi, and I had hardly seen her since then. When I did see her, however, she was different. Her eyes were cold, hard, and stern, like she was hiding something. She didn't talk to me, mother, or father, and that hurt me beyond belief. Currently, however, I was just walking around at the top of our compound, which was right next to the Uchiha compound, and I had just so happened to see Sasuke walking alone as well, his face mirroring mine. I got a spark of hope within me and ran to catch up with the dark haired, dark eyed boy.

"Sasuke! Hey Sasuke, wait up!" I yelled as I got my small legs to carry me as fast as they possibly could over to him.

"Hn. What do you want? You gonna brag to me about how awesome your sister is some more?" Sasuke asked as he puffed his cheeks out and shoved his hands in his pockets. I stopped in place and watched him as he kicked a pebble. A bit of sadness coursed through me at his statement.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Your brother is pretty cool, probably much cooler than my sister." I said, recalling how mean (Y/s/n) had been to me these past few days.

"No he's not, he never spends time with me anymore, and he's been so distant lately." Sasuke grumbles and kicks another pebble, but much harder this time. My eyes widen at his statement.

"Your brother too! I've hardly seen my big sister all week, and when she looks at me, it's like she doesn't even know me!" I said while using several hand gestures to get my point across.

"Itachi does the exact same thing! We should play instead of moping about, what do you say, (Y/n)?" Sasuke asks as he holds a hand out. My face flames a bright pink color. This is the first time he'd ever actually said my name. I come to my senses and shake my head rapidly, then grab his hand. Sasuke takes off running while pulling me behind him, the both of us giggling wildly. That was the day Sasuke and I had become best friends, just like (Y/s/n) and Itachi. Practically inseparable.

~ One Week Later ~

"Hey Sasuke come on, it's time to go home!" I yell at Sasuke. Now, we walk home every day from the academy together, today however, Sasuke and I had went to play in the forest for a while, so we were arriving home a bit later than normal. Sasuke picks the last of his kunai up and puts them in his pouch before racing up to me with a bright smile. We walk a bit closer together, considering it was much darker than we were used to, and then there was the fact that the air didn't feel right. It was eerily silent tonight.

"Sasuke, do you feel kinda weird?" I ask as I take another step closer to him and link my arm though his. His head snaps in my direction, a small tint of pink on his face, but he gets serious a second later.

"Yeah, my tummy feels kinda weird, I feel anxious I guess." He says and takes his free hand to place it over his tummy before rubbing it lightly.

"Me too." I say as I look down at my own stomach. We continue walking for another minute or so before we get to the entrance of our compounds.

"Well, I'm sure everything's okay. I'll see you tomorrow morning for school." Sasuke says. I un-loop my arm from his and take a deep breath before nodding at him wearily.

"Okay, bye Sasuke." I say and wave, then turn around and start walking home.

"Bye (Y/n)!" Sasuke calls cheerily, probably to make the both of us feel a bit more at ease. I take another deep breath and get onto the road that leads right through the middle of my compound. The street lights are off, and so are the lights in all the shops and houses.

'Well, that's definitely strange. I wonder if there's an event that-' I think to myself, but my thought gets cut short by a shockingly familiar, blood curdling scream. I completely stop in place as my body stiffens and my breathing quickens. It was then that I could actually see what was going on around me.

"UNCLE! AUNTIE!" I yell in despair as I see the both of their bloodied, limp bodies hanging over their self owned fruit stand, but that was just the beginning. Blood covered the walls like paint, and flesh covered the ground like grass.

"Granny! Pops! Who did this?!?" I yell as I run home, dreading the scream that I heard earlier, that sounded a lot like mother. When I get to the front door, I shove it open quickly and kick my shoes off. Mother hates when someone walks on her clean floors with shoes on.

"Mother, Father, big sister! I'm back! Something terrible has happened in the- MOTHER! FATHER!" I begin to run through the house, but no one is inside. It wasn't until I got to the back yard that my world came crashing down. I run up to their motionless bodies and fall to my knees right next to them and cry my eyes out.

"Hello, ignorant, helpless little sister." I hear from behind me. My body stiffens, but relaxes as I recognize the unusually cold voice. I get up and run to big sister, but before I could embrace her, she shoves me backwards, causing me to fall.

"(Y/s/n)! Wh-what's happened?!? Everyone's dead! Mom and dad! Wait, why- why do you have that?" I ask shakily and point to the long katana, just like the one I was supposed to get after I graduate the academy. Father had two made, one for me, and one for big sister.

"I wanted to see if I was powerful enough to take out our entire clan, and I've almost done so. The only one left is you." She says monotonously and whips the katana in front of me. I gasp and scoot away quickly, shocked at the words that are leaving her mouth.

"You know, you really aren't worth it. You aren't enough of a challenge. It'd be a waste of energy." She says and lowers the swords back to her side with a sigh. I let out a sigh of relief, but my body remains stiff.

"You. YOU KILLED THEM ALL AS A TEST OF STRENGTH?!?" I scream and push myself up to my knees to point an accusing finger at her.

"Yes. If you've got a problem with it, become strong. Love no one but yourself, have nothing tying you down. Not even Sasuke, but I'm sure you won't have to worry about him, because Itachi is doing the same thing to him as we speak. Master your Daku, and then come and find me. But for now, suffer." She said. My eyes widen with every word she speaks. No, this isn't right. Itachi is way too gentle, and so is big sister, so why the change now?

"But Sasuk-" I begin and look up at her, but that was the worst mistake I could have ever made. My eyes caught her glowing bright blue ones, and everything got worse.

"Darkness." (Y/s/n) seethed through gritted teeth. I gasp and all goes dark momentarily, before this night replayed over, and over, and over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 2 19
What if... Naruto and Sasuke had a childhood friend, Kakashi had someone else he could call family, Sakura had another friend besides Ino. This missi...
454K 13.9K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
29.8K 675 18
● PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION CALLED REWINDING TIME!!! THIS STORY IS REALLY HORRIBLE AND THE GRAMMAR SUCKS A*S ALONG WITH THE PLOT. "I'm sorry...
208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...