Stealing A Burning Heart (Boo...

By _Captain_Levi_

Assassin Bishop Archer believes that Finn doesn't really deserve Flame Princess as a girlfriend. He sets out... More

Stealing A Burning Heart
The Hawk Hunting the Phoenix
Patience Is A Virtue When In Love
Picking Up The Ashes
The Flames And The Fangs
A Life Changing Question
A Heartbreaking Event
Same Places With Unfamiliar Faces
Let Me Explain
My Missing Link Finding Me
The Song That Changed It All
So Far Away
The Band
Followthrough
The Breakthrough
Coming Home
Surprise, Surprise!

Finishing The Plan

42 2 0
By _Captain_Levi_

(2 Years Later)

Despite the fact that I am a vampire and have no idea how I was bitten, I still have a plan to follow through with. I was returning to the tree house for the first time since I got together with Flame Princess. It was time for Finn to get with Marceline. As I approached the tree house I felt like I was being watched. I shook off the feeling and entered the tree house.

"Hey Finn, you home?" I called

There was no answer. I was a little concerned, but the then I heard footsteps.

"Jake, is that you?" I asked

There was still no answer. I drew my pistol and moved carefully through the house. I continued to hear footsteps, and it was clear that the footsteps didn't belong to Finn and Jake. There were too many sets.

"Wait a second, if I'm a vampire, then that means I'm immoral. Oh fuck the hell yes." I said to myself

I cracked a smile and drew my other revolver. Yes I have twin revolvers. I walked toward the doorway into the living area when I saw what looked like four mercenaries. This gave me a wild smile. I casually walked into the room where they all noticed me, and were stunned.

"Hey guys, how's your health plan?" I mocked

They all pulled out automatic pistols and proceeded to shoot me. This caused me to become wilder. I spun around with my pistols at the ready.

"Apparently it's great!" I yelled

I shot one of them in the heart. Two of them in the head. And the last one shot himself in the head. I laughed at the last one.

"Hehe, such a coward. Well, time to feed." I said

I began to suck their bodies dry of blood when I realized something. I was drinking human blood. My eyes turned to a shade of dark crimson permanently. My teeth now razor sharp. I stood up and collected myself for a moment.

"Damn, that was some amazing blood." I said

I was beginning to leave when Finn and Jake came into the room. Finn looked shocked.

"Bishop, what the glob happened here?" Finn asked

I looked up at him.

"Well, these guys were in your house trying to wreck the place. I decided to do something about it, and I killed all but one of them. " I said

Jake spoke up this time.

" What happened to the last one?" he asked

I broke out in that same wild smile again.

"He pussed out like a bitch." I said laughing hysterically

I looked back to Jake and pulled him to the side.

"Dude, I came back to follow through with our plan to get Finn to get with Marceline. " I said

Jake looked back at me. He almost started laughing.

" I managed that part for you. You looked like you were so happy that I didn't want to ruin anything." Jake said

I put my hand on his shoulder. I smiled at him.

"Thanks bro. I owe you one." I said

Jake just smiled back at me. We cleaned up the house, and I stayed for dinner. After dinner was all said and done, I went out to find some silver and diamonds. Once I found these items I went to a friend to use his Blacksmith Forge. After that I went and had the item enchanted to be completely fire resistant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 48.4K 22
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.6M 90.5K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.3M 84.7K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...