Finishing The Plan

(2 Years Later)

Despite the fact that I am a vampire and have no idea how I was bitten, I still have a plan to follow through with. I was returning to the tree house for the first time since I got together with Flame Princess. It was time for Finn to get with Marceline. As I approached the tree house I felt like I was being watched. I shook off the feeling and entered the tree house.

"Hey Finn, you home?" I called

There was no answer. I was a little concerned, but the then I heard footsteps.

"Jake, is that you?" I asked

There was still no answer. I drew my pistol and moved carefully through the house. I continued to hear footsteps, and it was clear that the footsteps didn't belong to Finn and Jake. There were too many sets.

"Wait a second, if I'm a vampire, then that means I'm immoral. Oh fuck the hell yes." I said to myself

I cracked a smile and drew my other revolver. Yes I have twin revolvers. I walked toward the doorway into the living area when I saw what looked like four mercenaries. This gave me a wild smile. I casually walked into the room where they all noticed me, and were stunned.

"Hey guys, how's your health plan?" I mocked

They all pulled out automatic pistols and proceeded to shoot me. This caused me to become wilder. I spun around with my pistols at the ready.

"Apparently it's great!" I yelled

I shot one of them in the heart. Two of them in the head. And the last one shot himself in the head. I laughed at the last one.

"Hehe, such a coward. Well, time to feed." I said

I began to suck their bodies dry of blood when I realized something. I was drinking human blood. My eyes turned to a shade of dark crimson permanently. My teeth now razor sharp. I stood up and collected myself for a moment.

"Damn, that was some amazing blood." I said

I was beginning to leave when Finn and Jake came into the room. Finn looked shocked.

"Bishop, what the glob happened here?" Finn asked

I looked up at him.

"Well, these guys were in your house trying to wreck the place. I decided to do something about it, and I killed all but one of them. " I said

Jake spoke up this time.

" What happened to the last one?" he asked

I broke out in that same wild smile again.

"He pussed out like a bitch." I said laughing hysterically

I looked back to Jake and pulled him to the side.

"Dude, I came back to follow through with our plan to get Finn to get with Marceline. " I said

Jake looked back at me. He almost started laughing.

" I managed that part for you. You looked like you were so happy that I didn't want to ruin anything." Jake said

I put my hand on his shoulder. I smiled at him.

"Thanks bro. I owe you one." I said

Jake just smiled back at me. We cleaned up the house, and I stayed for dinner. After dinner was all said and done, I went out to find some silver and diamonds. Once I found these items I went to a friend to use his Blacksmith Forge. After that I went and had the item enchanted to be completely fire resistant.