A Life Changing Question

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

I was walking back to my house. It had been a long night and the sun was now shining bright in the sky. The heat beat down on my head. My newly smithed surprise in my pocket. I walked up the doorsteps, and opened the door to see something smokin hot.

"Oh sweet sweet joy. You're one hot mama!" I said

Flame Princess turned around to see me. She looked like she had just taken a hot shower and was still in her towel. She turned around and leaned against the wall striking a sexy pose with a devilish smile.

"You know what I want big boy." she said

She dropped her towel on the floor and grabbed my shirt.

"And I want it now." she demanded

My mind was racing. The next thing I knew, I was naked and tied to the bed. Flame Princess crawled slowly on top of me. She started kissing my neck and worked her way down.

"Oh baby, don't stop." I moaned with pleasure

She kept going for some time, but only made a little progress. Finally I stopped her.

"Baby, slap me." I said

She looked shocked with what I just said.

"Bishop are you sure?" she asked timidly

I grabbed her and pulled her in for a deep kiss breaking her ropes that she had me tied with.

"Look, I'm at half mast. I need this." I said

With this she reared back and slapped the living hell outta me. And like that it shot up like a rocket. Flame Princess's eyes grew wider than they ever had before.

"Baby, how big are you exactly?" she asked

I smiled at the question.

"I'm eleven and a half inches long, and three inches wide." I said with an evil smirk

Flame Princess grew an evil smile. Then she moved down, and started licking up and down ever so slowly.

"Oh baby that's it, work the shafts!" I said

She smiled at this, then surprised me. She went to the top, and proceeded to deepthroat the whole thing. I moaned with pleasure. The rest of the evening went on endlessly in pleasure. Soon I had her on her back, and ready to stick it in. She put her hand on my chest.

"Baby, please be gentle. This is my first time." she asked

I nodded and leaned down to kiss her. Then I slowly slipped my cock inside of her tight virgin pussy. She arched her back as I began to push a little harder. I got faster and faster. She moaned louder and louder.

"Oh... Oh... Oh baby I want more! More more more! I want it harder! Oh Bishop work me over! I want it rough!" she screamed

I started thrusting as hard as I could. Finally I felt a strong feeling building up inside me. I looked down at Flame Princess.

"Baby I'm gonna cum!" I moaned

She smiled at this and then wrapped her legs around my waist and held me in.

"Bishop, I want this. I love you." she said

I smiled and felt a tear of happiness fall from my eyes. Then I came inside of her. We fell next to each other and slept until the next morning. When the sun came up I got a shower, and started cooking her breakfast. She got up and went to take a hot shower. I took this moment to ask her.

"Well, time to make a decision that will change my entire life." I said to myself

She walked out of the bathroom dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. She then walked into the kitchen to find me down on one knee. She was breathless.

"Flame Princess, you are the most amazing woman that I've ever been with. I love you with all my heart, and I look forward to having children with you one day. But I need you to answer one question for me." I said

She started to cry with a huge smile on her face.

"Flame Princess, will you make me the happiest man alive. Will you marry me?" I asked

She started bawling at this point.

"I.... I....... Bishop I... "She tried to say.