Let Me Explain

The vampire was leaning against a wall in his kitchen, his left hand was trying to hold pressure on his right shoulder. He looked fairly agitated.

"What the ever living fuck did you do that for!" the vampire yelled

I started laughing at him.

"Allow me to explain, my name is Bishop Archer. I'm an assassin, and a vampire. I was trying to crash here in the cave, when I heard you say that you were the Vampire King. I assumed that you were dillusional." I said

He just sat there, and then I heard footsteps. I looked up to see an average sized girl walking into the room. She had a white bunny hat on, and wore a blue shirt the same color as Finn. She had a pink sword in her left hand. She looked like she had a decent sized rock to throw at me. She started to advance toward me, with the intention to fight me.

"Okay, okay, girl just chill. I just..I just finished up here. I'm gonna need like five minutes to recharge." I said

She charged at me, and kicked my bottom jaw. For the first time, I was tasting my own blood. And I taste pretty damn good if I do say so myself. My eyes grew wide, and a twisted smile spread across my face. I drew my sword as well.

"Never mind, we're back in business!" I exclaimed

My response to her kicking me seemed to frighten her. I was laughing hysterically. She had made me taste blood, and now I had the urge to go and kill something just for shits and giggles. Then the other Vampire jumped in the middle of us.

"Stop!" he yelled

"But Marshall, he shot you!" she said to him

He shot her a memacing look.

"Fionna, I'm fine. Just go home and stay with Cake for a little while. I promise I'll be okay." Marshall said to her

He went and kissed Fionna on the lips. That signaled to me that they were a couple. This thought made my heart break. I missed Flame Princess, and I don't even know if I'll ever see her again. I dropped to my knees, and i feltbthe tears start running. My head ached again, and the next thing I knew, I passed out.