Fnaf Fan Fic: Five Nights at...

By DezFlameFox

In this fnaf fan fic i made, will be based off the afterlife of the charaters in the fnaf games, cause they a... More

Chapter One: A False Hit
Chapter 2:Finally Home
Chapter 3: The Way It Goes Round'
Chapter 4: A Killer's Battle
Chapter 5: Better Together
Chapter 6:Not Just A Few Stitches
Chapter 7: Quiet, Too Much
Chapter 8: Why We Keep Nightmare
Chapter 10: Forgive Me

Chapter 9:I'll Be By Your Side

18 1 2
By DezFlameFox

Chris's POV

I wake the next day(after the end of chapter 8)...I still have bandages very tightly wrapped on me. Now I'm just laying in bed looking out the door. I-I'm just in s-so much pain...I groan. Foxtrap walks in and sits down next to me,"Hey...are you okay?",I didn't find a response."I-...I actually don't know.",Foxtrap looks at the bandages on me sadly. She starts tearing up..."It's g-gonna be alright.",she holds my stomach were the bandages are. It hurted when she pressed it,"ow.""S-sorry...",Foxtrap usually isn't this worried about me. It's difficult to get anywhere with all of the bandages on. She lays down next to me. She pressed down on my stomach real hard,"agggh!",I clench my teeth together."Dude!What the fudge!""Sorry.Im just checking to see how sensitive the wounds are. I might have to keep your family from messing with you for awhile.What did it feel like?I didn't press too hard,just a little.""A...h-knife stabbing me...""Oh shit that is baaad. I'm so so sorry you have to feel this way.Oh b-t-w, Goldie is crying cause she is scared for my response."

Foxtraps POV

Oh god Chrisy...I'm so sorry...he clenched his teeth, from the pain...the terror...the fear...what did WE put him through...he sobs,a few minutes later he says,"F-Fo-Foxtrap...h-m-I...""I-Its gonna be okay...just say it...""I-uh...It hurts too much Foxtrap...h-I-It's unbearable...augggh!""Shhhh...Its alright...",I gently rub his cheek with my thumb. I grab his hand, he grips it so hard...then I realized he wasn't just in pain...he was agonized...shocked...he felt more than a knife stabbing him... it was everything rolled into one..."Oh god Chris...I'm so sorry I have to do this...",I unwound the bandages on his chest and covered his eyes,Nightmare comes in to help. He closes the door and blocks it, then covers Chris's mouth."Okay Nightmare,one more time." A crack comes from Chris's chest as I place everything back in place. He lets out an agonizing scream. He grasps my hand like he had never before. I carefully shifted a rib back into place. A bit of bloo d comes from his mouth as he coughs. Good. It worked. I clean the blood off his chest. I wrap clean bandages on him."F-Foxtrap...",Chris gasps,"that was...h-h-h...fucking horrifying...",he breathes deeply. He needed to see his family. His family needed to see him. I went downstairs."Chloe, come upstairs with me. I'll let you see him.""Pl-Please tell me my baby is okay.""He's okay...just a few drawbacks." We head upstairs. Chris was still breathing deeply. Chloe quietly sat down next to him. Chris reaches out to grab her hand. Chloe holds it as Chris grasps it tight. Really extremely tight.He was breathing but...he didn't move an inch..."Please tell me what's wrong Chris, I'll fix it.""Ch-Chlo...you can't fix it this time...th-there is n-nothing you can do..."...I sigh and walk over,"I'm gonna have to let you sleep with me for now until he recovers. I don't wanna cause him anymore stress than he has already tried to endure.""Best wishes to you Chris...",I escort her. Chris breathes heavily. His breathing shakes. I-I-I-I'm so so sorry...

Chris's POV

"F-Fox-Trap....",I say clearly. Foxtrap just took the bandages off my stomach, of course my upper body was still covered in bandages."Yes Chrisy?""Pl-Please...get my daughter...",I weakly lay on my back. Pain still seared through me every...oh I don't know-every 0 milliseconds.Goldie beams into the room and sits next to me, laying her hand on my chest."D-Daddy...", I shakily lay my hand on hers,"you know what to do...r-right? Think, Goldie..."Foxtrap sits next to Goldie."You know what to do...."

Goldie's POV

I think and think,"what do they mean?..."...I think I know. I lay my head up against my dads chest gently so I don't hurt him. His breathing is very heavy...so the pain is highly brutal. This isn't bad for him though. This is just from movement. So we need him to stay at rest until everything grows back into position. So we are gonna have to put bandages on his stomach in order to slow oxygen supply.(Just saying this stuff is all me...HOW AM I SO FUCKING HELL OF A SMART?!?!) I tell Foxtrap. She puts bandages on his stomach. Now he should heal faster."G-h-Goldie....c-h-c-come h-here...please...",I slowly come to him."Th-Thank you s-so much...f-h-for e-everything...",He is  clutching onto himself tightly.I lay beside him and hug him."Everything will turn out perfectly." He grins as we,including mommy and Foxtrap, fall asleep. Yaaaawwwn....it....is.... 10:00 PM...

|1:00 PM|

Chris's POV

I haven't woke for hours...I'm tired...I'm gently woke by Foxtrap tapping me,"Hey,Chris...how you you feeling?...""I-h-it s-still hurts...just a little less...""Good! That means your getting better!""Good. Tell them",Foxtrap gently strokes her hand on the bandages, she rest her head on my arm and hugs me."I love you, Mom.""I love you too...I promised I would take care of you...and I did..",Chloe walks in,"Are you gonna watch Goldie?", Foxtrap kisses me and leaves to watch Goldie. I'm still in pain, I shakily sigh. I hold myself in my arms."Hey Chris.How are you feeling?...""I-aghh-it could be worse...""Does it still hurt?",she says as she lays next to me."I-h-it's obvious right?",I say as Chloe opens the doors to the balcony to let breeze come in.""Well your gonna have to ge-""Ch-Chloe....I still haven't fully recovered. Y-You know that.", I say holding myself, gripping onto the bed sheets. D-doesn't she realize that I-. I grip onto myself, Chloe runs over to me,"Ch-Chris, I-its okay. Calm down.", she relaxes me, and realizes how exhausted I was. I still felt like I was being slaughtered....inside I just wanted to scream. I cry,"Ch-h-C...", the pain was harrowing... I-i could barely speak,"C-h...agh...h-he-help...p-h-p-l-l-ease...""Chris, your going to be alright.", she holds my hand letting me grip onto it."Foxtrap! Come please!...your gonna be okay baby. Your gonna be okay." I breathe deeply as Chloe strokes my cheek. Foxtrap quickly walks in and reacts by putting me back to sleep. I really could only hear what they were saying for a few seconds."Let him stay at rest. Just watch him for me, okay?""Okay...", she lays with me face to face and hugs me. She made me feel better. She always did. Hopefully I don't kewl over when I get out of this bed...yeah that...wasn't funny...

|4 Days Later|(Based on skyrim scenario)

"Finally,ye awake lad. Ye haven't got up in ages haven't cha?", I sit up in bed and stretch."Yeah...", I say to Micheal."Well, we can't keep ye in bed forever.  Come on, lets getcha up off the ground.", he helps me get up off up the bed, I slightly kewl over," Woah lad, steady. It may still hurt a bit. After all, your stomach isn't fully healed yet. So try to take it easy next time.""O-Okay then." I happily walk downstairs. No one is there but I'm happy that I'm able to walk again. I go into spare parts and see Nightmare,"Chris!", he quickly pulls me over and hugs me. Foxtrap walks in and hugs me."Oh C-Chris..", she hugs my stomach a bit tighter,"Ow ow ow, be careful. Ow.","Oh sorry...""Foxtrap...please...don't be sorry. Where is my sarcastic, sun loving, jerky, bitchy Foxtrap hmmm? Nightmare help me out...""Foxtrap... T-T waffle.", I laugh, then Foxtrap does her lol bit thing."Lolololololololol!""Ha Ha! Foxtrap copy him or make a pun or something. Do it, I triple dog dare you!""Okay.....Waffle 1:Hi I'm waffle, I am a waffle that eats waffles made of unicorn brony jerks.Waffle 2: ......T-T Canible.", OMG IM GONNA DIE LOL! Chloe walks in looking at us like we are crazy,"What....is going on?""Foxtrap, s-haha! S-say it again!""Syc nah bitch. Me ain't got no obeyz left. T_T Deal With It.""Omg! Haha!...oh gosh...lol...oh god that was tiring....wow...""Clam down bud, jeez.""Oh gosh, my stomach hurts again...but in a good way. Guys I'm gonna go see Goldie.""Kay Kay...see u bitchez. Btw I'm gonna have a mini pool party with Nighty here." Chloe hugs me gently trying to not hurt me. We head upstairs, Goldie is crying on her bed. Chloe knocks on her door."Goldie can I come in?""NO! IT EVERYONES FAULT DADDY ALMOST GOT KILLED! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MOMMY! YOU NEVER TAKE CARE OF HIM! YOU JUST CALL THAT STUPID ANIMATRONIC INSTEAD OF ME! ITS LIKE YOUR TELLING ME IM NOT SMART!", oh lord...it's....i....it's MY fault....I'm the one who is, pushing myself so hard... I open the door. Goldie snuggles farther into the blankets. I kneel down, I kewl a bit, but I steady myself....,"G-h-Goldie...", I say with tears on my face. She looks up as I hold my stomach,"Da-Daddy?", she says curiously."I-...I-h-I am so sorry...""There is nothing you should be sor-""No Goldie...It's all my fault. I was the one pushing myself so hard...h-h", I say, struggling to catch my breath. I rest my head on her bed. It's definitely all my fault..."B-but Daddy, you possibly couldn't you don't even wor-""Goldie...I never told you cause I know you would want to stop me but...I make animatronics....how do you think Foxtrap was here to take care of me this whole time!?", I was kinda pissed At myself and her."But-""No! I don't wanna hear it...I'm already on the edge with you. Don't ever talk about them like that ever again! Especially about Foxtrap and your mom! Plus you are smart! We call Foxtrap cause she is a doctor. Your not one.", I stomp out of the room with my arms around myself. I flop onto the bed and cover my head with a pillow."Lord lord lord...", I cry out of anger and sadness right now...and probably even pain...."auuugh..."I bury the side of my face into the bed. I cry...What is wrong with me...trash talking my daughter..."oww...shit...", the stitches in my side were coming out again...I sit up and cover my stitch with my hand. Chloe comes in and puts her hand on my shoulder,"Lemme see...", she sees it and slightly gasps. She doesn't panic, but it just looks and feels horrifying. I don't move. A few minutes later Foxtrap comes in and sews me up."something happen, Chrisy?",she sighs. I whimper from the needle going through my side and say,"I-h-it s all my fault Goldie had to cry.....and I freaking trash talked her... she is now just gonna do something stupid just to prove me wrong. And then I'll regret it.""How about if I just stand there while you apologize and then...if something goes wrong I'll help.""I'm...I'm not gonna do it this time....I'd rather wait...""Okay then..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 561 35
It's mid-October, 1983. You live in Iowa (Yes, I know canonically it's Utah) You're a junior in high school and a new boy comes to your school named...
3.4K 161 31
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 ©ScottCawthon ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡~ ( Completed ) ( All the ideas and depictions her...
130K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
40K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...