In love with you ~slenderman...

By XxSugarNekoxX

AHHH! I AM SO EXCITED TO START THIS BOOK! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Might include some smut...MIGHT! I... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (last chapter)

Chapter Three

11.7K 214 196
By XxSugarNekoxX

Slenderman Pov

When the others got back, they started talking to y/n to get to know her more. We also told them that we a a thing now. But that didn't stop BEN.
Y/n was watching TV and then BEN sat next to her.
"Hey babe~"
"Leave me alone BEN."
"Why? I want some fun~"
"NO! I already have slendy"
"You can have me too~ we can start a secret love~"
Y/n ignored him and tried to get up.
"Hold on~ at least give me a chance"
I was getting angry.
"Let go!"
I walked up to them and when i got there BEN pinned her on the couch, now i was pissed.
"AHH SLENDY HELP!" Cried y/n.
"BEN! THATS IT!"
I pried him off of her and punched him so hard that he got knocked out. Y/n was hugging herself with tears in her eyes. I walked up to her and held her in my arms close to me.
"Dont worry love, i will talk with BEN"
"Ok"
I kissed her on the head and took the unconscious BEN to my office.
"BEN WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT Y/N?!"
"Too leave her alone."
"THATS RIGHT AND I AM NOT PLAYING, I REALLY MEAN IT! NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT, AND I MEAN ANY TOUCHING OR FLIRTING OR LOOKING IN A DIRTY WAY, YOU WILL NOT GO KILLING OR PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR 5 MONTHS!"
"WHAT? THATS CRAZY!"
I growled
"I-I mean yes sir, no flirting, no touching, no looking, g-got it"
"Good, you may leave"

Your Pov

I was sitting on the couch just trying to forget what happened. But all i thought of was my father. Tears ran doen my eyes as i thought of thise horrible memories. I got up and walked to me and slendy's room and sat on the bed.
"Y/n?"
The door opened and slendy came in.
"Are you ok love?"
"No, the memories are coming back..."
I start crying. Slendy walked to me and hugged me
"Shhh, its ok, there is nothing to be afraid of, he cant hurt you or touch you anymore."
I cry on his chest. He kept hugging me and whispering in my ear that i am safe now. My tears stopped and i stopped crying. My eyes still a little bit watery.
"I love you slendy"
I kissed me on the lips.
"I love you too"

Slendy Pov

She fell asleep. I placed her gently on the bed and walked out to let her rest. I cant believe BEN would do that to her. He better not do it again because i swear i will rip him apart if he does.

It was nighttime and everyone went to bed. I went to my room and saw
y/n awake. She was still lying down hugging herself. I feel sadness everytime she does that. She didnt notice me walk towards her and jumped a little when i wrapped my arms around her. When she saw that it was me she turned her body so she could hug me back. I used one of my hands to grab hers and placed it on my heart. She blushed feeling how fast it was beating. Then she kissed me and i kissed her back. I let go of her hand and she wraps her arms around my neck and i wrapped mine around her waist. Our kiss was full of love and passion. We finally pulled away needing air. She looked at me with her beautiful shiny  e/c eyes. They were the most beautiful shade of e/c i have ever seen. I kissed her again.
"I love you" i said
"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 199K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3K 53 12
one casual binge-watching a famous "Markiplier" ends up with a meet-and-greet of his alter; Darkiplier. he's a cold-blooded killer, but deep down, he...
166K 3.8K 15
Ok so this story contains depression, abuse, and Suicide. If this triggers you don't read. It will contain violence as well. Other then that the titl...
826K 54.5K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...