The Princess and The Servant

De Airtempleavatar

Asami is a princess. Not an average princess. She is the princess of Encanta, a magical realm. She has everyt... Mai multe

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AN
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N

Chapter 39

6.2K 180 52
De Airtempleavatar

Enjoy :)

Asami pushed open the double doors to the throne room. She was told Korra's parents and their friends were there. Asami had her parents and Korra behind her. Upon entering, she gained the attention of everyone in the room.

King Tonraq and Queen Senna smiled.

"Hey!!", Bolin said, waving excitedly.

Asami grabbed Korra and hid her behind her back. She wanted to surprise them all. The four walked up to the king and queen and their waiting friends.

"Asami", Tonraq said. "I wasn't expecting you. Is there something you need??".

Asami shook her head.

"No. There's just a present I received today and I wanted to share that gift with you all".

Tonraq and Senna looked at each other in confusion then at Asami. Asami had a smile on her face.

"What's one person that you'd like see right now, more than anything??".

Senna caught on and gasped.

"Is Korra here??", she asked.

She stepped closer to Asami. Asami nodded and stepped aside. Gasps were heard from Korra's parents and the other young adults.

Korra smiled.

"Hi", she said with a shy wave.

The king and queen practically ran up to their daughter. They pulled her into a hug, tears in their eyes.

"Mom. Dad", Korra said, tears in her own eyes.

"Oh my spirits", Queen Senna cried, tears running down her face.

She wrapped her arms around Korra, holding her close to her.

Asami smiled. It felt great to see Korra with her parents again. While Korra was gone, the queen was beside herself. She was hardly sleeping or eating. The king had to look after her. The queen nearly got sick at some point in time. She had them all worried. It had taken nearly two years for the queen to recover.

"I missed you", Korra said.

"We missed you too, sweetheart", King Tonraq said.

The family of three pulled away. Senna held Korra's hands.

"You've gotten so big", she said, pride in her voice. "You look so beautiful and strong".

"It's great to be back", Korra said. "I honestly didn't plan on coming back. Asami purchased me and the woman that was kidnapped from the village".

"You brought her home??", Her father said, clearly not expecting that.

The king and queen looked at Asami for confirmation. Asami nodded.

"Yeah. We're having her rest while we contact her husband".

"I'm sure he'll so happy", Senna said.

She looked at Korra and lightly squeezed Korra's hands, unable to keep the smile off her face.

"I'm so proud of you", she said. "You did it".

"Yeah", Korra said. "I guess I did".

Korra looked over at Asami. The princess was looking back at her, a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Yes, your highness??".

Korra quickly realized her mistake and corrected herself.

"I mean Asami!!".

Korra blushed and turned her away so Asami couldn't see the embarrassed blush on her cheeks.

Asami walked up to her. Senna released Korra and moved back. Asami took her place in front of Korra. She took her hands.

Korra looked at their joined hands. She kept her head down, used to having to look at the ground when talking to someone of such a high ranking.

"I'm guessing we're going to have to work on getting you back into the mindset of living like a princess again, hm??".

Korra stuttered out a response. "I-I uh, I guess so, your majes- I mean Asami".

Asami booped Korra's nose.

"Cmon", she said. "Let's get you to your room. We need time to talk".

Korra said goodbye to her parents. They hugged one last time before Korra and Asami headed for Korra's room.

As they walked through the halls, Korra said hello to as many people as she could. Everyone, even the guards welcomed her home and were excited to see her back.

The two arrived at Korra's room. The two walked in, shutting the door behind them. Korra slowly looked around.

"Hm. Not much changed here".

Asami looked at Korra. She squeezed her hand. Korra looked at her. Asami pulled her in for a tight hug. Korra was taken by surprise by the hug. Asami's slender arms held her strongly in her embrace. Asami enjoyed the physical contact.

She breathed in Korra's scent. She still had trouble believing Korra was back in her arms.

She then pulled away. She looked at Korra.

"What happened those three years??", she asked.

Korra giggled. "Which part??. The living conditions or the treatment??".

Asami was giving a serious look. Korra's smile fell. She rested her hands on Asami's shoulders.

"Are you alright?", Asami asked. "How bad was it??".

"It wasn't as bad as before", Korra said. "It really rested my patience and kindness and tolerance towards others. Varrick is a good man but lives in his own world. He's sure something".

"How did he treat you??", Asami asked.

Asami led Korra over to the bed. The sat down.

"Well", Korra said, her eyes averting to the floor. "Just like every other master or mistress I've ever had. Cruel, selfish, treated me like dirt but he never hit me".

Asami found that odd.

"He didn't?".

Korra shook her head. "He had that other man to do that for him. I had a supervisor to keep an eye on me at all times", she explained. "He was way more cruel and inhuman. He had no problem beating me half to death for no reason whatsoever".

Korra let out a shaky breath. "I can never look at men the same again".

Asami felt horrible. Korra was nothing but a good person. She didn't deserve that. None of it.

"But", Korra added. "I never lost hope through it all".

She smiled. "Because of you. I always thought of you and going home".

Korra looked at her lap, smiling. "Funny how things turned out. We met as me being your servant and here we are again".

"No, Korra", Asami said, squeezing her hand.

Korra looked at her. Asami was looking at her with a fire in her eyes.

"You are not a servant anymore", Asami stated. "You never will be again. You've been through hell and back far too long. All your pain and suffering ends now. You will be treated the way you deserve to be".

Asami raised Korra's hand and lightly kissed the top of it.

"You look exhausted", Asami said.

Korra felt her shoulders sag a little.

"You noticed??. I'm fine".

Asami shook her head. "That isn't gonna work for on me, Korra. I'm going to take you a bath and give you some new, clean clothes to wear and you're going to eat and then go to sleep".

Korra sighed, a grin on her face.

"That's a luxury I've only dreamed of my whole life", she said.

Asami pulled her towards the bathroom, using her magic to start the water.

"Well you are royalty, Korra. My princess deserves it".
--------------------

Korra stretched her arms above her head. She sat back in her chair.

"I can't eat another bite", she said. "This is the most food I've had in three years".

Asami looked down at the plate. It was only half eaten. The cornbread was gone and the grapes were as well as well as the bread. Korra was happy to have the garlic bread a part of her meal. The soup was only partially consumed.

"Then let's go".

The two stood up as the maids cleared their plates.

"Thank you, so much", Korra said to the women. "I appreciate it".

"No problem, your highness", one of the maids replied with a kind smile. "You're welcome. Now go rest".

"Don't work too late or too hard", Korra said. "Hope you all have a great rest of your day".

"Thank you", the women said in unison.

Asami and Korra walked out of the dining hall. They walked back up to Korra's room.

Walking in, the two kicked off their shoes and headed straight for the bed.

Asami used her magic to change them into their night clothes. They climbed into bed. Korra laid down on the right side of the bed and Asami on the left. The candle lights were blown out. Korra laid down on the soft mattress.

She shifted around, not used to sleeping on such a soft surface. She was use to the floor. That gave her all the more reason to be thankful for what she had.

Korra felt an arm snake around her waist. Korra turned around and looked at Asami. Through the darkness of the room she saw Asami smiling. Her heart fluttered.

"Get some sleep", Asami said. "You needs it".

Asami leaned over and planted a kiss on Korra's forehead and then one of her cheeks then her lips. Korra giggled.

"I'll be right here", Asami promised. "I won't leave your side".

Korra smiled. "I know".

She closed her tired eyes. Her mind and body relaxed, her muscles relaxing in the older woman's arms. Her mind wandered off to dreamland and they both fell asleep in each other's arms. All was right in their worlds.

So let me know what you think :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

85.8K 2.3K 42
The Avatar has gone missing for 18 years, where is she now? No one knows. Asami Sato, the new girl at school meets new friends, but one girl in parti...
2.9K 48 7
Korra is the daughter of a restaurant owner in Republic City, the biggest city in the United Republic. Asami is the CEO of one of the largest compan...
50.7K 1.9K 28
In an era of monsters and kingdoms, all Korra ever wanted was to be a respected knight. But there's only one problem- women aren't allowed to to be k...
9.2K 170 23
*Korra and Asami's life continues after 'Ruins of the Empire'. Korra and Asami are back in Republic City following the defeat of Guan. For once ever...