A Cat's Love [X Reader]

By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

In a world where cat people are something that you can buy with large amount of money, everyone considered (Y... More

Chapter One : Humiliation
Chapter Two : Toy
Chapter Three : Cruelty
Chapter Four : Betrayal
Chapter Five : Pain
Chapter Six : Pinky Promise
Chapter Seven : Care
Chapter Eight : Friends
Chapter Ten : Comfort
Chapter Eleven : Understanding
Chapter Twelve : Wish Granted
Chapter Thirteen : Misery's End
Chapter Fourteen : New Beginning
Chapter Fifteen : Unexpected
Chapter Sixteen : New Friend
Chapter Seventeen : Suspicious Feelings
Chapter Eighteen : Helping Hands
Chapter Nineteen : The Responsible One's Mistake
Chapter Twenty : Jobs
Chapter Twenty One : Family
Chapter Twenty Two : A Trip
Chapter Twenty Three : A Fun Day
Chapter Twenty Four : The Ability To Change
Chapter Twenty Five : A Secret
Chapter Twenty Six : A Cat's Lie
Chapter Twenty Seven : A Simple Headache
Chapter Twenty Eight : Unwanted Memory

Chapter Nine : Happiness

6.6K 328 132
By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

~Chapter Nine : Happiness~
~Start~

**********

Everyone was shocked at what Natsuki had called (Y/N). The said girl blinked at him as he smiled at her. After a while, (Y/N) finally reacted. "Whaa!?" She exclaimed.

Natsuki grinned. "You told me to find someone I can trust, right?" He said. "I don't need to! I already found you!"

(Y/N) was lost for words, she doesn't know what to say. "Eh!? Natsuki-kun?" A shocked voice of Haruki said.

"Yo, Haruki!" Natsuki said as he turned his grin towards the red-haired cat boy. "I decided to have (Y/N)-san as my master too!"

"B-But you told me that you don't want a master..." Haruki said as he looked down, played with his finger and his voice quiets down at every word.

"I said, 'Maybe'! Remember~?" Natsuki stuck his toungue out, playfully as he hugged (Y/N) tightly.

"...But can a person have multiple cat people by their side...?" Haruki said as he looked to the side, shyly. "I don't think-"

"They can." The cold voice of Akito said, making Haruki flinch. "As long as the person can provice their needs, there are no limits on how many cat people they can buy."

"Oh..." Was all Haruki can say.

"See? So, we'll have to share master from now on~!" Natsuki grinned at Haruki once more before looking back at (Y/N). "Come on, Master~! Let's go play outside~!"

Natsuki pulled (Y/N) on her feet while the poor girl had no time to react at his actions at all. He quickly dragged her outside.

"Wah~! Master~!" Haruki exclaimed as he stood up, grabbed his precious stuffed doll and followed the two of you outside. "Natsuki-kun, you're unfair!"

And with that, the three of them were gone, leaving the three more cat boys alone on the living room. As they were silent, Chikage was the first one to broke it.

"Tch, idiots..." Chikage said as he continued what he was doing before.

"I couldn't agree more, after all, why would they need another master when they ran away from their previous ones?" Akoto said as he sighed. "It's such an idiotic act, don't you think so, Fuyuko?"

Akito turned to the white-haired cat boy who remained silent before standing up. "Where are you going?" Akito asked, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Room." Fuyuko simply said as he went upstairs.

**********

"Alright, Master, Haruki, ready or not, here I come~!" Natsuki said as he began to chase the two of them.

"Wah! You guys are unfair!" (Y/N) said as she desperately try to get away from Natsuki, as to not get tagged anf become the 'It'. "The both of you guys are part animal so you guys are faster than the normal!"

"Science won't get you anywhere, master~!" Natsuki grinned as he ran after her. "I'm coming for you, master~!"

"It's not science! It's the truth~!" (Y/N) yelled.

Fuyuko's cat ear twitched as he heard voices and decided to look, all the while concealing his presence. He watched as Natsuki easily tagged his new master, making the girl pout. Eventually, she sighed and accepted her fate, she then began chasing after the two.

Fuyuko watched them without any emotion in his eyes as they exhaust themselves. The three of them panted and lay on the grass, exhausted. "That was fun~!" Natsuki exclaimed with a big smile on his face.

That was the first time I...Played with others..." Haruki said in between breaths and smiled. "And it's actually fun..."

(Y/N) just smiled and looked to the side to see Fuyuko, peeking from behind the wall. "Hm? Fuyuko?" She called and sat up, making the two other cat boys turned their heads towards him.

The said boy came out behind the wall for the three of them to see his whole body but stayed there and blinked at them. "What are you doing there?" She asked. "Is there something wrong?"

Fuyuko shook his head saying no. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow before standing up and walking over to him. "You should come and play with us too." (Y/N) said. "We're playing tag, do you want to try and play?"

Fuyuko stared at her as he blinked, slowly. (Y/N) sweatdropped and tilted her head to the side. "Come on, just one round?"

Fuyuko looked at the two cat boys before nodding his head at her. (Y/N) grinned. "Great!" She said as soon as she said that, she tapped his shoulder. "You're it."

Fuyuko's eyes finally showed an emotion and that's suprise however, it was gone as soon as it appeared. The three of them began to ran away from him.

"Fuyuko, try and catch us! So you won't be it anymore!" (Y/N) said as she ran away.

"Catch...?" Fuyuko whispered. He began studying his situation carefully, trying to figure out who will tag. His eyes then accidentally met with Haruki, who tensed up and began running away.

As Haruki ran away, Fuyuko decided that he will be his target. Fuyuko prepared to run and almost immediatly, he ran very fast towards Haruki's direction.

Haruki turned around, feeling somethung bad coming and something bad did came once he did so. Fuyuko came dashing towards him before he knew it and pushed his chest a little too hard, causing the poor red-haired cat boy to be thrown away and hit the tree near him. "Tag." Fuyuko said.

"What the-!? That's too far!" Natsuki yelled at Fuyuko as he ran towards Haruki, who was slowly standing up, to help him.

(Y/N), too, went towards Haruki and helped him. "Haruki! Are you okay!?" (Y/N) asked, worried.

"That must've hurt so much..." Natsuki said, flinching.

Fuyuko backed away, a few steps back and bit his lips. His eyes, though barely, were showing signs of guilt.

However, Haruki sat up like nothing happened. "I'm fine..." Haruki said as he brushed off leaves in his hair that fell when he hit the tree.

"Are you hurt?" (Y/N) asked,

Haruki shook his head, saying no and smiled. "No, I'm really fine, Master..." He said. "Well, it hurt a little bit, but not much, really..."

(Y/N) and Natsuki looked at each other for a second until they looked at Haruki again and widened their eyes. "Wait a moment!" Natsuki panicked. "Are you really okay!? Cause you're bleeding!"

Fuyuko's breathing became heavier as he heard what Natsuki said. He clenched his fist and turned away.

"Eh?" Haruki exclaimed and placed his hand on his head, flinching as he felt a little pain. He looked at his hand and widened his eyes. "You're right...That's weird...Even though I felt so little pain.."

"We need to fix that wound!" (Y/N) said. "Natsuki, can you escort him in the living room? I'll just go and get something."

Natsuki nodded as he carefully helped Haruki, who was still confused. (Y/N) looked around and saw Haruki's doll, she smiled and got it. She passed Fuyuko but stopped when she heard him say something.

"...I'm sorry..." Fuyuko muttered. "I...Didn't mean to..."

(Y/N) smiled at him and hold his arm. "It's fine, don't be too hard on yourself." She said. "We know it's not your fault."

(Y/N) gave him another smile and signalled him to come with her inside. "Come on..." She said and Fuyuko silently followed.

**********

"It really didn't hurt that much?" Natsuki said, confused. "That's really weird since...That wound looks really painful..."

Haruki smiled as he sweatdropped. "I don't really know why..." He said as he touched the bandage wrapped on his head. "I was suprise myself on how little pain there was..."

Everyone was at the living room, including Chikage and Akito. They both heard the commotion and checked what happened. Akito placed his hand on his chin and hummed, trying to find an explanation to Haruki's lack of pain situation.

Chikage raised an eyebrow before lifting up his hand and his sharpened nails appeared. He walked over to Haruki, who stared at him, cluelessly. Suddenly, Chikage raised a hand and scratched Haruki's cheek, scaring the red-haired cat boy.

"Wah!" Haruki exclaimed as he placed a hand on his cheek, to feel blood coming out of the scratch. He trambled in fear as he looked up at Chikage, who looked down on him like a predator does to it's prey.

Everyone was suprised. "Chikage! What are you doing!?" (Y/N) asked, getting angry and going towards Haruki's side along with Natsuki.

Chikage only blinked. "I was trying to know if it's really true." He said as he wiped his nails, that was stained with a bit of blood, on his clothes. "I didn't believe at first but I guess I can believe it now."

Natsuki glared at Chikage. "What are you talking about!? Haruki was clearly hurt by that!" Natsuki yelled. "Even if Haruki feels only a bit of pain doesn't mean he's completely immune to pain!"

Chikage yawned and walked away. "His expression tells me he was scared." He said. "Not in pain."

And with that, he disappeared from everyone's sight. "What's wrong with him..." Natsuki mumbled. "He pisses me off..."

Akito was watching all this time and finally, a question appeared in his head. "Haruki." He called.

Haruki looked at him. "Yes...?"

"What happened to you?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "You seem to be used in feeling pain. That must be the reason why you feel so little of it."

Haruki hesitated and looked at (Y/N) who nodded at him. As if saying, do what he want and say what he want. Haruki got the message anf proceeded to tell Akito his story.

As he did that, (Y/N) noticed a white haired cat boy walking towards the door, while his cat ears was down, gloomily. She looked at Natsuki and signalled that she's going somewhere. Natsuki got the message and nodded. (Y/N) muttered s thanks and proceeded to follow Fuyuko outside.

Once she got there, she found Fuyuko leaning on a wall, looking down. (Y/N) shivered at the temprature however, decided to not mind it. The sun has already set and (Y/N) worries for Fuyuko's well being.

"Hey." (Y/N) called. The white haired cat boy looked up and tilted his head sideways.

"...(Y/N)-san...Why are you here?" He asked. "It's cold."

"I could say the same for you." (Y/N) said. "Why are you out here? It's freezing just as you said."

"...It's not even snowing yet, why is it so cold?" (Y/N) shivered. "Come on, Fuyuko. Let's go inside. You'll catch a cold."

"I'm fine." Fuyuko said. "I love the cold."

(Y/N) blinked at him. "Do you like winter?" She asked.

Fuyuko simply nodded at her question. His answer made (Y/N) giggle. "Wow, your name is so true..."

Fuyuko just watched her giggle and opened his mouth. "Winter is so cold and I enjoy it." Fuyuko suddenly said. "It almost reminds me of myself."

"You? Cold?" (Y/N) said as she raised an eyebrow. "That's not true...You're actually one of the warmest person I know. Well, cat person."

(Y/N) smiled and leaned in close before pointing in his chest. "Especially here." She said.

Fuyuko stared at her and blinked. They were silent and was quietly watching whatever's happening around them. "Hey." Fuyuko started.

"Hm?" (Y/N) said without looking at him.

"Will you be my master?" He asked as he looked at her.

"..." (Y/N) quickly looked at Fuyuko with her eyes widen. "E-Excuse me...?"

"Please accept me as your own cat boy, like Haruki and Natsuki." Fuyuko said, his eyes never leaving (Y/N)'s. His eyes looks emotionless but there was a hint of desperation in it.

"B-But..." You started but Fuyuko began talking once again.

"Don't worry, I know a lot of things that's not useless. I can do many things. You can use me anytime and it's okay." Fuyuko said, like a robot. (Y/N)'s heart somehow hurts because of the words Fuyuko is saying. It kinda reminds her of a certain someone. "I can be your toy. I can entertain you anytime you want. You can control my life. I won't complain, I-"

(Y/N) had enough, she cutted him off by placing both of her hands on his cheeks. "...Stop talking." She said as she looked down. Fuyuko was suprised by her actions and looked at her carefully, only to widen his eyes in shock. Tears were streaming down her face and dropping to the ground, drop by drop. Her face doesn't show sadness nor happiness. Just a blank look, eyes not blinking. "You don't have to say those things about yourself anymore...It hurts, you know?"

(Y/N) removed her hands from Fuyuko's face, making Fuyuko feel colder than ever. "Cat people aren't supposed to be treated like a toy...They may be different from humans but they're still living things..." She said as she wiped her tears and smiled at Fuyuko. "They're supposed to help us not serve us...Atleast, that's what I believe..."

Fuyuko stared at (Y/N), feeling a bit warm himself. Fuyuko couldn't understand why this girl feels sad about others. (Y/N) turned to look at Fuyuko. "Tell me, Fuyuko, what makes you happy?" She asked.

"When my Master is happy." He simply said.

"Eh!? Nothing else!?" (Y/N) asked in disbelief. Fuyuko shook his saying no. (Y/N) sighed. "That's a problem right there...You need to have atleast one thing that makes you happy other than that..." (Y/N) muttered to herself.

Fuyuko watched as the girl ponders about it. He didn't understand it himself but he gently grabbed one of (Y/N)'s hand and placed it on his cheek, feeling it's warmth. "Fuyuko?" She called, confuse.

(Y/N) looked at Fuyuko, but was suprised when she saw a tiny smile on Fuyuko's face as he leaned in closer to your hand. "Then, if you're so interested about the things that makes me happy, become my master and help me find my happiness..."

**********
~End~
**********
A/N :

Hello~? Is anybody still reading this story~? I'll just talk anyways (; ̄ェ ̄)

Hello! My lovely readers! I'm really sorry for my long absence! You see, my phone died (T_T) and chapter nine was saved in that phone. So, I had to rewrite the whole chapter nine again in my brother's Ipad. Not only that but Ensemble Stars is also there! Anyway, I'm in Japan right now, and as I write this, I was eating cheese (≧∇≦)I thought it might give me a bit of inspiration.

And did you guys get now why (Y/N)-chan said Fuyuko's name is so true? Well...For those who doesn't get it, basically, "Fuyu" () is a Japanese word that means "Winter" and "Ko" () is a Japanese word that means "Child". So if you put them together, it explains why Fuyuko's name is so true.

Enough of that weird talk, I just want to thank anyone who's still reading this, it really means a lot to me (ω) I hope you stay until the very end~!

(Also, if you see grammar mistakes and incorrect spellings, can you just leave it? Hehehe ( ̄▽ ̄) I was rushing this chapter so...)

**********

**Please Wait Patiently For The Next Chapter, Nya~**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.1K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
93.2K 3K 50
(PART 2 OF 3) cover by: rivila_cher I stared at the number, finally realizing my suspicions were correct. Random Number: So, are you sure that we c...
88.1K 2.6K 41
(Y/n)'s life is unsteady. She gets bullied and she has horrible grades. But when she meets a boy by the name of Felix, he tries to help her. She grad...
1K 72 11
(Ray ร— fem!reader) It was so many years ago, by the water pump. They were kids; so young, so naรฏve. He had no plans of living, she had no plans of le...