Alpha Black

By CamryR5fan

"What makes you think you have something about your mate to complain about. So what he doesn't spend all his... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen Black's Pov
Apologies (A/N)
AN updates info please read
The time is close. Please read
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Must. Read. BOOKS!!!
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Cover
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Epilogue

Thirty-One

5.3K 226 4
By CamryR5fan

I'm out working with the men doing a few finishing touches on the fence around the 120 acre territory. It's all really ours but we have documentation for just 120 acres so we only put the fence there. It's high enough to look like Peter can't jump over it but he can easily clear the fence. Peter walks around enjoying occasional pets and scratches from people when we are finishing the last stretch of fencing. The blacksmiths from every pack house came here to help make the fencing and I am very grateful that they are willing to help out.

"Alpha. We only have a little left to do." Gabby informs me and I nod.

"Yes I know." I say and go around to the front where some pack members are putting a gate that can slide open on request.

Alpha there are a series of cars approaching the territory. A warrior scouting the land beyond the fence informs me on the link.

Thank you. Stay mostly out of sight. I tell him. I sent out a few wolves that are the same size as normal wolves so if they are seen they aren't suspicious looking.

Act like your normal wolves. The rest of you that are still human keep doing rounds and act like you are guards. I say and start heading back like I don't know they're coming.

I make it to the house and inside when my phone rings.

"Sir. People are at the gate requesting access." The guard at the gate says and I head for my room to get properly dressed.

"I'll be there soon." I say and walk out in a pair of dress pants, a white button up and a black tie.

At my car, I toss my suit coat on the passenger seat and turn on the car. I smile as the engine revs and I see Peter step out of the house.

"You coming Peter?" I yell over the loud car and take off. Peter races ahead of me, his whole body off the ground every time he lurches forward for a step. It's amazing to watch his muscles move when he runs. I'm sure that's what I look like too. When the gate starts coming into view I slow down and stop just before the guard who is unfazed. I did hear some feared gasps for the guard from the other side of the fence though and chuckle a little.

Peter rubs up against me when I step out and I pet him.

"Go find her." I tell him and he runs off.

"Sir." The guard says and I face them. I motion to open the gates and step forward to go out.

"Hello. Can I help you?" I ask.

"Yes. The president caught wind of there being found a dire wolf." One informs stepping forward.

(I'm making the president someone else so there isn't any fighting about politics or anything. It's just a random name.)

"The president?" I ask.

"Yes. President Swanson." He says and I raise a brow.

"Came to see my dire wolf?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes." He responds again.

"Right now." I say pointing to the ground meaning right this very second.

"Yes."

"What is the purpose of this?" I ask.

"He would like to ask you some things himself." He says and I shake my head.

"Unless I know your full intent I refuse to let you anywhere near him." I say and turn. I walk back in the fence and signal for it to be closed.

"Sir." A new voice calls and I raise my hand for them to wait. I turn and see a car door open with someone stepping out.

"Yes?" I wait and sure enough the president of the United States steps out.

"This is very important." He says walking toward me. The guy that was talking to me first, places his hand on the presidents chest and whispers in his ear.

"I'll be honest with you. I probably already know what your gonna say. And no. You can't have him. He and his ancestors have been with my family for generations among generations." I say and the president nods.

"How did you approach the female without him attacking you? He should have killed you for getting so close." A females voice asks and I notice it's the same woman from last night at the park.

"Like I said. I'm his caretaker. He respects me if I help and respect him back." I smile and turn back to the president.

"Sir. This could help us win wars and bring our soldiers home." He says and I shake my head.

"No. He is family. I won't be sending my family against their will to war. He isn't a puppet and he has his own family to take care of." I say and turn when bushes rustle. Peter lays in the bushes watching us and some of the presidents guards point their guns.

"Hey hey hey. What are you doing." I say grabbing the barrel of ones gun.

"First you come asking to take him. Now you threaten to shoot him?" I say angry now.

"Relax guys." The president says and looks at me.

"Is there any possible way we could take this somewhere else?" He asks.

"If you only bring three guards. There is basically a community in there. I need to keep my own people safe." I say and turn to Peter.

"Hic." I call out in Latin.

"What did you say?" The guard with a stick up his ass asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I say giving him a once over.

"And he's not one of them." I say and Peter rubs up against my back. The president pulls his scarf tighter and shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Fine." He says.

"Right. Let's go then. See if you can keep up." I say and toss my keys to the guard. I hop up on Peter and look at them.

"Only three." I say and he nods to a black SUV. He climbs in and rolls his window down. The woman climbs in next to the president and he looks over at her.

"Ready?" I ask and they drive inside the gates. My guards close the gates and I look over at the president.

"Sure?" He says. He doesn't seem so sure.

"Good. Let's go." I say Peter lurches forward.

~~~~~

Me and Peter have been waiting for five minutes for the president and his SUV.

"What do you think is taking them so long?" I ask and turn when Kat slowly walks out of the house. She licks my cheek and slowly lays down on the porch between me and Peter.

"How are you baby?" I ask and kiss her forehead.

I'm fine Black. Just a little sore. She says and lays on her side against my leg. Tires crunch on the gravel and the SUV parks in front of the house.

"What took so long?" I ask standing. I make sure Kat didn't get hurt and step down from the porch. A few people outside look over to the new vehicle and a few kids run to their mothers when the men with guns step out.

"Can we leave the big weapons in the car. We have many small kids around here. They really don't need to see that." I say looking at the president.

"Keep your hand guns if it makes you feel better but there is not danger here. Unless you brought it with you." I say and the president nods.

"Sir-" the man doesn't get very far before Swanson turns and looks at him.

"The big guns stay." He says and follows me inside the house. Not many people are around and the ones that are, are cleaning or watching TV.

"Let's go to my office." I say and navigate through the halls to my office.

"Please have a seat." I say and walk over to my mini bar.

"Drink?" I ask and he looks a bit skeptical. I take a sip out of his cup at hand it to him.

"Perfectly safe." I say and he nods. I get myself a small glass of whiskey and take a seat at my desk. Peter walks in minutes later with Kat in his mouth and he sets her on the giant dog bed in the corner of the office. He runs off and returns later with my little runt. He hands her to me and runs off again. He returns again with the boys in his mouth and sets them next to Kat.

"You know how old he is?" The president asks.

"20. He was born when I was six. His father disappeared around ten years ago. His mother stoped coming around the house around eight or so years ago. But she still lives on the property. We see her from time to time." I smoothly lie. It wasn't much of a lie. It was the story on my parents instead of Peters. Though. I still don't know how I will forgive my mother after what she did.

"Anyways. Back to business." He says and turns back to me.

"We'd be willing to pay billions for him and his mate." He says and I scowl.

"Incase you weren't aware or you had cotton in your ears when I told you before. He isn't going anywhere. And no price could bribe me. I make more money than you do." I say with a frown and cradle the squirming pup. She looks up at me and I tickle her belly a bit. Peter comes and grabs her from me and sets her with Kat.

"I'm not interested in your money or offers. So if that's all, I'd like to ask you to leave." I say and start to stand.

"That's not all." He says slowly.

"We have one of our own, but he isn't......tame? Is that what you would call it?" He asks. I shrug.

"I guess you could call him rogue." He says and Peter growls. The president jumps and looks at Peter.

"I think you should put it down. That thing gets loose in a populated place or finds its way to one. You'd have ton of dead bodies to pay for." I tell him.

"Don't clone him. Don't breed him. Don't do anything with him." I say and he looks at Peter and Kat.

"We already bred him." He says and I sigh.

"Of course you did." I say.

"He wouldn't breed so the vet suggested implanting the pup in the mother." He says and my eyes snap to him.

"If that would wasn't his mate and the pup got most of his traits, she could have died." I snap and Peter stands at my tone of voice. I sigh and think.

"If he's as bad as your making him be......then you just conceived the spawn of satin." I say and look at him.

"And I'm not kidding." I say and sigh again.

"Me and Peter can come to where ever you keep him and see what your dealing with." I say and he nods.

"I have one condition." I say. He nods slowly.

"If I say he is acting up out of captivity. I take him. I promise to be reasonable and if I believe he is, I will give you my reasons for this. I know the signs of a dire wolf in destress." I say and he sighs.

"If he gets too stressed. It could be too much. He will die." I say before he can reject my proposal. He sighs and looks at me.

"Fine." He says and I nod.

"When and where?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. Meet me at the Yellowstone zoo." He says.

"Mmmmm. I don't know if that's a good idea." I say and he looks at me.

"Well. That's where we keep him." He says and I groan.

"I'll try." I say and he nods.

"Good see you tomorrow. 9 am good for you?" He asks. I nod and stand. We shake hands and I walk him and his guards out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lilith. By W

Werewolf

389K 9.5K 34
I, Alexander Stone, reject you..." he trailed off, he doesn't even know my name. " as my mate, my soul and the luna of this pack" as soon as those wo...
314K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
7.6M 231K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
447K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...