My Thug Friend

By longlive_keychain

More

My Thug Friend
My Thug Friend
My ThuG Friend
MY ThuG Friend
MY ThuG Friend
My ThuG FRiend
My THug FrienD
my thug friend
My thug Friend
MY thUg friend
MY THug FRiend
My THUG friend
My Thug FRIEND
My ThUg FrIeNd
my thug FRIEND
MY
My Thug
My Thug Friend
MY thug friend
M
My
My T
RIP
MY TH
MY THU
MY THUG
MY THUG F
MY THUG FR
MY THUG FRI
Kemani
Rich
Short
I do

My Thug frienD

860 34 1
By longlive_keychain

!!EMONI'S POV!!

We walked in the house and I sat my bags in the kids room. Everyone was sleep so I sat on the couch. I grabbed me a drink and turned the tv on. I sat there for five minutes. I went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before walking out. When I walked out I was immediately pushed back in.

"Who you looking all cute for huh" King said. He took my shirt off and I was about to scream.

"You scream you die" he whispered in my ear. He removed all my clothes and raped me. I cried and tried to push him off but he was strong. I knew he was going to be just like all the other guys and rape me. I didn't know he was going to be stupid and not use a condom. I can't take care of a baby. I guess this baby will have to go live with my cousin. My cousin can't let me stay with her but since she can't have kids she is taking care of mine. When he was done he pushed me in the tub. I couldn't help but think of my other babies Josiah, London, and Landon.

"You tell Kayla and I will kill you" he said. I nodded as he walked out. I showered and put my clothes back on. When I walked out I heard Kayla pull up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 242 60
3K 42 34
enjoy
15.4K 433 30