Forever BFFs [hs]

By EsteeStyles

"Friends come and go but one bestfriend will stay with you in all stages of life" "If you love someon... More

Forever BFFs(A Harry Styles Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 23

656 17 34
By EsteeStyles

"I catch your eye then you turn away

But there's no hiding the smile on your face

Inside and out, baby, head to toe

He's not around, girl, you let me know

Your secret tattoo, the way you change moods

The songs that you sing when you're all alone

He knows how you dance in front of your friends

But baby, baby

Does he know you could move it like that?

Woah-oh

Does he know you're out and I want you so bad

Woah-oh

Tonight, you're mine, baby

Does he know that you'll never go back?, oh

Does he know?"-One Direction❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Harry)

SAME DAY 7 pm,

I can't wait to see and to know who the hell is the person"special " to my Esteebear. I wore a Ramones black short and black skinny jeans and I grabbed my coat and got in my car. In LA, I have an Audi R8. I turned on the radio and there was my bestfriend's song playing.

(A/N I know Get Back is Demi Lovato's originally, but in the story let's say it's Estee's, anyway it's a FICTION right?)

Don't walk away like you always do this time

Baby you're the only thing that's been

On my mind

Ever since you left I've been a mess

You won't answer your phone

Saying words that I leave you alone

But I gotta let you know

I wanna get back to the old days

When the phone would ring

And I knew it was you

I wanna talk back

....Fight for nothing

Like we used to

Oh hold me like you mean it

Like you miss me

Coz I know it too

I wanna get back get back

With you

I was singing along then I had to turn off the car as I already reached Starbucks, it wasn't far at all.

Come on Estee, who is more special than me!!!

I sat on the counter waiting for Estee, a lot of girls looking at me, wispering, you know fans whatever. Suddently, I saw a pretty girl in a cute but sexy black dress that suit her so well.

Estee.

Of all the girls in the world, my bestfriend had to be this hot!!!

"Estee, you look...wow as always!"I old her nervous. She giggled.

"You too handsome, come on he's here!"Estee dragged my hand and we sat at a table for four. Did she just say HE???? We were just us for a while then I saw a guy wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt under, black skinny jeans, his hair was like a quiff.

Wait I know that description.

Why was he putting his arm around my Estee?????

"You must be Harry!"He said. What the hell??? Of course he knows my name, everyone knows me!

Zayn Malik????

"Yeah that's me!"I said grinning as I didn't like him laying his hand on Estee but why she didn't tell him to stop???

"Harry, this is Zayn...my...fiance"When Estee said that word I literally felt like my heart skipped a beat.

What the fuck?

Fiance??? to Zayn Malik???

Estee and I used to talk everyday about everything in the world. Well except that.

The one thing she didn't tell me is that she got a fucking boyfriend and now she introducing me her fucking fiance

Why am I swearing now? i'm supposed to be happy for her.

"You what???Well ...Con-Congrats both of you! I'm so happy for you Estee"I said controlling my frustration. Estee and Zayn smiled.

"Don't think I know your name because of you're from One Direction! Because Estee won't shut up about you, you're the guy she 's so comfy...except me"Zayn explained amd I saw Estee blushing hitting him slowly.

Damn I used to make her blush, better than him

Calm down Harry, she's your bestfriend remember?

Yeah the bestfriend i'm in love with

And she's engaged to Teen/pop sensation Zayn Malik!

(A/N: Yeah Zayn is a solo singer)

"Well if you break her heart, you know who you have to deal with"I told him in a serious tone.

"Never in a billion years, I love Estee more than anyone who ever loved anyone"Zayn said, I smiled a little.

Not true dude, not more than I do.

I'm so fucking jealous right now, what the hell, I used to be everything to Estee and now she's in love with someone else, of all the guys on earth, it had to be him. Zayn Malik!

"Harry, you ok?"Estee asked me sweetly catching my hand. She knew me too well. Something bothered me and she noticed but doesn't know what. Good she doesn't have to know.

"I'm happy Estee if you are happy! Finally got a boyfriend and you're engaged!"I told her and she smiled and got up to hug me.

"Thank you Harry, you know I love you right?"Estee said, I caught her in my arms tightly like I would never lose her. I know that she loves me a lot as her bestfriend and I love when she says it.

"I love you too, please keep spending time with me, don't forget me"I told her and she pouted so cutely, pulling my cheeks softly.

"Aww Harry I'll never forget you, I always need MY hazzabear forever!"She said and that just warm my heart.

"Don't worry Harry, I cant keep her from you even if I want to, which I dont...I'm glad that she's got such an amazing friend for her"Zayn said.

Media never said Zayn could actually be a good guy.

He's only known as Bradford Bad Boy, but now i know, he's so not like that. and he's engaged to my bestfriend, he better not be like that.

"You didn't tell me how you guys met?"I asked Zayn and both started blushing.

"When Estee was in X Factor, I came one day to perform and the sparks started there"Zayn explained.

In X Factor time huh? And she didn't tell me!!! Esteee!!!!! Ok ok cool Harry! You're going crazy.

"Wow amazing, I gotta go, it was...nice meeting you and great news!"I said standing up and left Starbucks I went to open my car door but Estee came after me without Zayn.

"Harry, something 's bothering you, what's wrong?"Like I said, Estee knows me too well.

I love you Estee, really love you, that's the problem, Zayn is the problem. Shut the fuck up Harry! Stop swearing!

"I'm good Estee don't worry!"I lied but she didn't buy it.

"Harry, tell me"Estee placing her hands on my face, I swear I felt like my mind telling me kiss her already. But I can't.

"I'm not mad at you, but you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!"I told softly.

"Well that...I didn't tell anyone about Zayn and us honestly, you're the only one on earth who knows that! The world don't know!"She said and I was shocked, Zayn and Estee did not go public. Why? Oh I know maybe Zayn wanted to keep his bad boy image, but that's not good for Estee, if he really loved her he shouldn't be ashamed to show Estee off as his girlfriend, sorry FIANCEE to the world!!

"Dont you want people to know so that you wont have anything to hide, no insecurities, you can be free...like you are with...me!"I told her and she smiled at me, the smile that I always loved on her.

"You're the best Harry, Zayn may be my fiance, I love him but I love you more, you're the world to me!"Estee said kissing my cheek. I started to calm down now.

"Estee you coming baby?"Zayn came out calling her.

"That's your fiance Mrs Malik! Goodnight, see you tomorrow?"I told her hugging her one more time. She blushed when I called her Mrs Malik.

Estee Malik, imagine that!

Wish it was Estee Styles, sounds better!

Shut up Harry!!

"See you tomorrow Hazzabear, I love you"Estee said and joined her fiance amd they went the Porsche car and left. I got in my car and drove back to our tour bus.

"Guys I have news!"I called out everyone and we gathered in the couch.

"You kissed Estee??"Liam asked making Niall burst laughing. I wish.

"No, I will never, ever kiss her..,unfortunately"I said slowly. Eleanor had her eyes wide open.

"Oh my god you really love her!"Eleanor squealed, I rolled my eyes at her. Good morning Eleanor!

"Why unfortunately you can't?"Louis asked me.

"She's engaged Louis!!!Ask me to who?"I said angrily, Niall and Karis tried to calm me down.They all gasped.

"Who?"Nova asked.

"Zayn Malik,"I said grinning. Another gasp series.

"That douche! Estee is too sweet for him!"Liam said, i shook my head for no.

"No Liam. Zayn is totally different from media tell us about him, he's actually...I dare to say it...really nice!"I said.

"Really? Well at least she's happy!"Eleanor said. I nodded.

"He won't take her away from me right?"I asked them, Niall hugged me.

"Don't worry, you and Estee know each other since forever, it's not some random singer that's gonna change her mind about you, she likes you too much!"Niall said.

"Yeah you saw her face when she saw us, saw You at the photoshoot, she couldn't be happier!"Karis said.

"Oh my god check this out guys!"Eleanor gasped so shocked looking at her phone and she showed us a picture of Estee and I, from the photoshoot this morning, all of them, Estee and me. And whatever was written was more shocking.

One Direction 's Harry Styles and Beautiful Estee Watson looking super cute in photoshoot

Earlier today, One Direction been posing for the Seventeen photoshoot in LA with teen sensation Estee Watson. We can see Harry Styles and Estee Watson been quite cozy cozy in the pictures and check out the way he looked at her? It was reported that they were asked to kiss but both Styles and Watson refused to do so, Louis Tomlinson has added that Estee and Harry were bestfriends from the age of six so they can't kiss. Oooohh some history between Hot Harry Styles and the Beautiful Estee Watson! We 'll keep you update for further informations, what do you think of these two?Imagine if they were dating? Would you ship Hestee???

I started smiling like an idiot reading this. I'm not upset because I wish it was true, that Estee and I were dating and that one day she'll be my wife and be called Estee Styles! Not Estee Malik! I looked at our pictures amd started fantacizing about the both of us. Now I feel like

I Should've Kissed You Estee!!!

"Harry she's your bestfriend, remember Tess and Nick? You don't want to end up like them!"Niall told me and I nodded.

Estee and I will NEVER be like Tess and Nick.

"I'm going to bed good night guys!"I went to my bed trying to get some sleep, before sleeping I texted my lovely bestfriend.

From: Me

Did you the news about us? You might make Zayn and you official or they'll think you and I are together! Anyway goodnight Esteebear love you loads xx:)

From: Esteebear❤❤❤

Yeah I saw, oh you'll see tomorrow Harry! What do you think of Zayn?

From: Me

He's great Estee, I'm happy you find your...prince. If you're happy, I'm da happiest man alive!

From: Esteebear❤❤❤

Aww that's so sweet Hazza, means a lot to me, you mean the world to me, never forget that. I'll be married to Zayn but you'll always have the most special place in my heart! Goodnight Hazzabear love you so much xx:)

From: Me

Aww love you too Esteebear means a lot you said that. Goodnight love xx:)

I love you Estee and I bet I could, no I can treat you way better than Zayn.

Oh my god shut up Harry.

(A/N: What do you think? Jealous Harry huh???Who do like better Hestee or Zestee???)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
52K 837 30
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and the thought of them together makes Harry s...
411K 10K 28
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are best friends, but maybe they're secretly something more? When Louis gets a call from management his whole relati...
94.1K 860 38
People always say that it hurts at night and apparently screaming into your pillow at 3 am is the romantic equivalent of being heartbroken. But somet...