We Have Each other's Backs ✔

By ItsAllInYourHeadDear

I faced the direction of the woods that the movement was coming from. I dug my claws into the ground and lowe... More

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
01
02
03
!!Author Note!!
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
IMPORTANT!!!!!!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
War Part 1
War Part 2
36
37
38
39
40
Author's Note// Seguel?
Hello Again (IMPORTANT)

10

1.1K 72 23
By ItsAllInYourHeadDear

"You'll absolutely love the pack",Isaiah states with much confidence.

"I'm sure I will", I smile politely at my mate. He seems to be rushing things with me, and I'm not sure I'm ready to rush things.

Currently we're walking down the sidewalks of human territory, heading north to the forest. He says the beta, and two others are there waiting for us. I look up to him in awe, he seems to be glowing. Isaiah is an Alpha, oh course with my luck I'd get an Alpha. I'm in no shape to be a Luna. And it was honestly worrying me, well at least the shifting of the Luna. Regular wolfs are average height. But Alphas, Luna's, Beta's, and any other higher wolves are extremely large and powerful. Its just nature to be that way. Isaiah was much more taller and stronger than Ethan-.

Ethan.

My stomach turns at the thought of his name, so I stop myself. I'm not aloud to think about him right now. I need to focus on my mate's and my relationship.

"So, how many wolfs are in your pack?",I let myself look straight forward, instead of creepily staring at him.

"46"

"Oh my god",my jaw drops at the large number.

"Yes, that's a reaction I get regularly. Whats your current pack name?"

"I'm not in a pack..", I admit shamefully.

"Were you ever in a pack Sierra?", goosebumps rise on my skin at the sound of my name rolling off his tongue.

"Yes, when I was a pup.. Then.. Yeah"

"I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. But its obvious you take care of yourself well", he smiles down at me to comfort me.

My wolf is so pleased with herself, she's loving every ounce of attention he gives us. He's very easy on the eyes, but I have my doubt's. For instance, I haven't rejected or accepted him as my mate. I explained to him, soon after we had kissed. And I know, kissing him should've been acceptance. But I just couldn't hold back with all my emotions flowing out of control. Plus, he made no move to stop me.

"Then you've probably heard of my pack", he stops looking at me.

"You're gonna have to give me a name", I pick up my pace as we turn around a corner. Finally, the forest.

"Aurora Australis"

"I- I just don't know what to do! I don't know how to aid our Alpha with this", my father leans on the counter with his elbows, his hands deep in his hair pulling.

"I don't know how to either. Its a very tight spot we're in dear," my mother pokes at the meat sizzling on a pan, on the stove top," but that's the great thing about you, you're an Omega. You'll figure it out"

My mother always said the right thing. She always comforted dad when he needed it. She gave him his words, when he would run out.

"Their Alpha is so cruel, wicked",he growls lowly, pushing himself off of the counter," I've never met someone so harsh, and so rough of an Alpha. I have sympathy for the poor pack. I see how he treats other packs, there's no telling how he treats his own"

"Dear, that isn't for us to worry about. We only worry for our own", my mother scolds him, as he paces through the kitchen.

"I can't help it", his growl rumbles in his chest,"Aurora Australis can burn in hell for all I care"

"Sierra is in the room", she barks at him.

His face immediately softens as his eyes meet mine. I sat in the middle of the hallway that leads to the living room. My toy rabbit held tightly in my arms. He walks over and picks me up with ease, placing me on his hip. His hand comes to the side of my face to tucks a stray hair behind my ear.

"I truly hope by the time you're able to understand all this, it will already be over", he plants a kiss on the top of my head, and we stay there for what seems like forever.

"I take that as you have heard of us", he smirks smugly to himself.

"My family hated you"

"I'm not surprised, most do. But- if it makes you feel better my father was Alpha at that time"

It most definitely didn't make me feel better. I was at loss for words at how happy he seems with knowledge of my family hating him. I don't understand.

"Alpha", a man bows his head at Isaiah, along with two others.

I don't bow to him and it doesn't go unnoticed.

"You aren't an Alpha, is there any reason why you aren't bowing?", the man demands.

"He isn't my Alpha-"

"That doesn't matter. He's an Alpha in general and you need to respect that", I see his fists tighten up.

"I will not bow to him",I refuse.

"You're going to regret it then love", Isaiah looks down at me with a harsh glare," let's get going then"

We walk about a mile into the forest before the men start stripping.

"Woah-",I get cut off by one of the men I've had yet to speak to.

"Just shift"

I make sure non of them are looking, and quickly strip of my clothing. I shift, and they follow soon after.

"Not even waiting for the Alpha to shift first", the original guy shakes his head in disgust at me.

"Already 2 strikes Sierra", Isaiah warns.

I'm so confused.

This must be common to do for an Alpha, but we haven't been taught.. Hopefully he understands, my wolf whines softly.

So I decide from that moment on I'd wait for him to do everything first.. Might just save my ass doing so.

"Let's go",Isaiah commands and takes off. They start running and I'm shocked with how fast they are, I have to force myself to go against my muscles with eternal loud cries. I was still running at least a few feet behind them, but they didn't seem to notice me.

---

"Sierra, come forth",I hear Isaiah bark loudly from the front of our group. I squeeze between the other men to stand next to my mate.

"This is Aurora Australis"

--------------

Multimedia:

The very last second. It's Sierra and Isaiah looking at Aurora Australis (:

Definition of Aurora Australis:

An aurora that occurs in earth's southern hemisphere —called also southern lights

Thank you for all the support this book has been getting lately.. It means the world to me! But just know this is a filler chapter! I'll try to upload a second chapter sometime this week- but no promises

-Kayla xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 440 29
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...
1.3M 43.4K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
155 6 12
"I can't" I say breathlessly as Tristan's hand holds my cheek, his lips moving dangerously close to mine. "You're mine" he growls, his hands reaching...
314 7 14
"What the hell are you?" I screamed. The more I scooted away towards the darkness, the more their eyes glowed. I hyperventilated as they grew nearer...