Devil May Cry ✔

Bởi petra_the_first

She was the angel and I was the devil. I knew better than to fall for a good girl like her but something abo... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
32Something Doesn't Feel Right
33A Talk In Private
34 Taking Decisions And Bossing The Boss
35 Maybe A Little Too Fast
36 Mysterious Vacation
37 Didn't Change
38 Morning Kisses
39 Let's Go
40 Why So Soon?
41 Quite A Night
42 Coffee Sounds Perfect
43 Do You Want Some Icecream?
44 Hiring The Best
45 Want You
46 Please Be Okay
47 Thank You
48 Promotions
49 Second Chances
50 Reunite
51 Something More
52 Here It Goes
53 Emergencies
54 Letting It Out
55 The Best Memories
56 Introducing
57 Why To Care Anymore?
58 Last Day's Events
59 Am I Crazy?
60 A Long Night Shift
61 Lunch And Dinner
62 Where Is He?
63 Well That's New
64 Mini-Feelings
65 It's About Time
66 Closer Together
67More Than Enough
68Three Am Confessions
69 Again
70 At The Airport
71And So It Begins
73 You Have My Word
74Wondering Minds
75 Breakouts
76 Reminisce
77 Please
78 Gone
79 Killed Twice
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
What The Characters Look Like
Other Books
Author's Note
Sneak Peak

72 Not Over Yet

199 10 1
Bởi petra_the_first

Angela's POV:

We flew back to LA,checked on Adam,and I gave strict orders to Kathy not to let him out of her sight and if something happens she immediately phones me. We decided not to send him to school this week because it would be too risky to do so.

"Angela I can't bring you to Chicago with me!" Dylan practically yelled.

"She's my bestfriend Dylan and she needs me. I'm going whether you like it or not!" I argued angrily. I get it that he's scared that I get hurt but I can't stay here and Claire is over there.

"You'll be putting yourself in danger!"

"I don't care! Besides Walter said that Luca and I meet him."

"Dylan,she's right. He wants us." Luca took my side.

My fiance looked at him and then back at me then sighed.

"Just try to take care as much as you can."

"We will," Luca assured. "Now let's go,we have a plane to catch."

He left the living room and went outside while Dylan stayed standing still.

"It's going to be okay. Don't worry." I held his face.

"I can't lose you Angela."

"You won't,stop worrying."

He stared at me with hurt in his eyes as he was predicting the future. I lowered his face and kissed his lips.

"Now let's go bring Claire back from those a-holes." I spoke.

***

"Okay we're almost there." Dylan announced as he kept his eyes on the road. I inhaled a deep breath trying to calm my nervous. It's about eleven pm in Chicago and we're currently heading to the place where Walter wants us to meet.

"Everyone knows what the plan is?" Luca asked from the backseat.

"Yeah." Dylan and I mumbled.

"Good." I heard him let out a breath.

The plan was simple;we try as much as we can to corporate with Walter and if something fishy happens we...end him. That was the only way.

Dylan parked the car and turned to me,he stared long at my eyes then leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you,angel." he whispered.

"I love you to,devil."

He sighed and then turned to Luca. "Take care."

"You too." his friend answered.

Dylan got out of the car and Luca took over the wheel.

"Let's do this." he said and turned on the engine.

We drove to another two minutes and arrived to an old junkyard.

"Stay close." Luca whispered as I followed him.

"Took you long enough to get here." a voice echoed then a light was shown at as and we came face to face with an old man with grey hair and a neat suit. I tried to make out where I saw him before then I remembered him from the resturant seven years ago when I followed Dylan to the club.

"Where's the Claire?" Luca spoke with anger.

"Ah Luca long time no see." the old man walked to him but keeping great distance.

"I have no time for games Freddie,where's Claire?" he kept his eyes fixed on him.

"Watch your attitude boy,after all you're still lucky I didn't put a bullet through your head yet since you called the police on us when you suddenly disappeared."

"I didn't do such thing. I left with no intention of getting your fucked up ass in trouble. You know I'm not a traitor Freddie."

Freddie looked at Luca long and hard,thinking whether to believe him or not. He then turned his attention to me.

"And who's this lovely lady?"

"Don't compliment me." I shot at him.

"Rude."

"Give us Claire." I ordered.

"I'm afraid that's not that easy sweetheart. We have a couple of things to sort out first." he looked towards Luca.

"I want to see if she is okay." I spoke. Freddie raised an eyebrow at me and then nodded his head.

"Walter!" he called out and then came a guy holding a girl in one arm and pointing a gun towards her head in with the other.

"Claire!" I quickly moved to get to her but Luca stopped me.

"Not so fast dear." Freddie smiled. I looked at Luca and he shook his head at me. We have to stay calm.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah don't worry about me." Claire answered.

"Now,time to sort those things out." Freddie announced and just then two men came from behind Luca and me holding both our arms so we don't move. I wiggled my arms trying to escape their grip but it was usless. Another guy came and began searching us,when he reached Luca he slowly pulled out a gun from his waist. I closed my eyes and mentally slapped my face.

"Somebody has done some pre-planning." the old man exclaimed in a fake manner when he saw the weapon.

"It's only for protection. Just in case." Luca raised an eyebrow.

"Ah yes protection." Freddie chuckled he then nodded his towards the guy who searched us he placed the weapon on the ground and with one quick move the man in a suit punched Luca in the stomach.

"No!" Claire screamed and began hitting Walter to let her go but he tightened his grip around her. "Leave him alone you bastards!"

"Shut up." Walter ordered and placed pressure on her neck so she would stop. Another blow was given to Luca.

"Stop!" I yelled as my breathing started to get heavier.

"I'm sorry you had to watch,ladies. But this a traitor should be punched." Freddie spoke.

"You're sick!" my blonde friend yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Don't use that kinda language with the boss!" Walter barked and then hit her.

"You fucker!" Luca shouted and tried to charge on Walter but the guard kept him in his place and then the other one punched his face making blood spill from his mouth.

"Luca!" Claire and I both screamed looking at what those twisted people are doing. The guy was about to raise his hand to hit Luca one more time when a gun shot was heard. We all quickly lowered our heads. I looked at Claire and we took the opportunity to get away from the men who were holding us.

Luca quickly stood up and took the gun that was laying on the ground and shot the two bodyguards.

"Don't move!" Walter ordered pointing the gun in my direction. I froze when I saw it staring back at me.

Claire stood behind Luca who held the gun towards Walter. My breathing was increasing and I was soon getting dizzy if it I don't control this,I'll have an asthma attack.

"Drop the gun Walter." his calm but demanding,powerful voice spoke. My gaze went to Freddie who looked like he was seeing a ghost.

"Dylan?" he managed to speak. Walter swallowed as Dylan walked towards him and Freddie and placed the weapon Freddie's head.

"Drop the gun," the grey eyed man repeated slowly. "Or I'm killing the both of you,and Freddie knows that if I set my mind to do something I do it."

For the first time since we met I saw something flash in the old man's eyes,fear.

"Walter do as you were told." Freddie spoke,the jerk looked at his boss but then slowly lowered the weapon on the ground and put both his heads in the air. Dylan walked cautiously to Walter and kicked the gun to a far distance.

I walked to where Claire and Luca were standing and watched my fiance as he terrified the men infront of him.

"Now,what will it take to leave us alone?" Dylan asked.

Freddie stared at him intensely.

"Who enters the gang,can't leave the gang,that's the rule." he finally said.

"I don't care about your rules,I left a long time ago hoping not to see anyone of you ever again."

"But you're one of us."

"Was. I was one you. I never wanted to be a part of people who destroy others lives just so they can earn a couple of bucks," Dylan seemed to get angrier. "Now what do you want to leave us alone?"

"The girls know far too much to stay alive."

"They won't tell anyone."

"Don't believe him boss. If we let them go,they'll quickly find the nearest police station and report us." Walter interfered but Dylan gave him a killer look that shut him up.

"You have my word that they won't tell or report anyone."

"We can't trust them."

"You don't have to. I trust them and that's the important thing."

"Show's over Dylan. Drop your gun." a voice spoke from behind Luca,Claire,and I. My eyes widened and my body tensed again. So I guess this is not over yet.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

425 67 20
I didn't know a meeting could change all my perspective of life. It's like I'm stuck in a romance kind of movie. Everything is PERFECT. But I'm afrai...
418K 13.7K 46
WARNING: My book is literally filled with mistakes. It's everywhere, I am fixing it, even if it is at a slow pace. So please bear with me until all o...
111K 2K 74
I've always had a feeling that I would die young. Ever since I started pondering on deaths door I've had this feeling. I could care less about the he...
754 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...