forced love ; chanbaek

By xiummieb

[COMPLETED] Nothing wrong will happen between two people that hate each other under the same roof, right? ... More

Foreword
one.
two.
three.
four.
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
epilogue

thirty-four

23.6K 1K 1.3K
By xiummieb

Baekhyun slowly wakes up, moving around, searching for that warmth he usually craves for. His hands search for Chanyeol, opening his eyes when he holds a piece of paper instead.

He sits up and rubs his eyes, grabbing the pink sticky note to read it.

'Good morning Baekkie! I know you're searching for me because you do it all the time in the morning. But anyways, go and get ready. I prepared breakfast for you.

Love,

Giant Meanie Yoda'

Baekhyun giggles a bit, he stands up and ruffles his own hair. He walks towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*

Baekhyun gets out of the shower, the towel wrapped around his waist. He walks towards his closet and sees another piece of paper. He laughs a bit and grabs it.

'So for your outfit today, I asked Luhan about what type of clothes you like and he said oversized clothes. So open the closet and surprise yourself ;)

Love,

Channie'

Baekhyun raises a brow, he grabs onto the handles of the closet and opens it, a wide smile forming.

He sees a blue hoodie with the words 'bbh/pcy' sewed onto it in a medium-sized font. He then sees black jeans and brand new shoes.

He grabs his new outfit and immediately wears it, not forgetting his boxers of course.

*

Baekhyun heads downstairs, excited for the next piece of paper. He brisk walks towards the kitchen, grabbing the piece of paper on the counter top.

'I know you love sweet food in the morning, so I prepared pancakes for you. It's simple yet it'll make you happy and satisfied. So go and eat, baby~

Love,
Yeollie'

Baekhyun grabs the plate in front of him, a stack of pancakes standing tall and proud. He grabs his fork and knife and immediately digs in.

*

Baekhyun brushes his teeth, getting ready to head outside. He sees another piece of paper and gets it.

'Go to this address, my friend will bring you there. I'll see you there, take care baby~

Love,
Your Giant'

He grabs the other piece of paper, containing the address.

Baekhyun happily unlocks the front door, seeing a black car parked right outside of their house. He makes his way to the passenger seat, and enters the car.

"Good morning! It's nice to see you again, Baek. How's your morning going?" Jongin laughs, smiling widely at the older male.

"Good morning, Jongin! It's going great, I can't wait!" Baekhyun says, handing the paper over to Jongin so that they go to the given address.

*

Jongin waves goodbye at Baekhyun, the older male waving goodbye as well. He looks around his surroundings, his surroundings looking a bit familiar.

Baekhyun starts to walk around, looking at a small sign at a distance.

'Han River'

Baekhyun raises a brow, so he continues to explore the location.

A stranger then approaches Baekhyun. "Are you perhaps, Byun Baekhyun?" The stranger asks, softly smiling at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nods, the stranger nodding.

"Please follow me."

*

The boat attendant leads Baekhyun into a cruise ship, that cruises you around Han River. He is left there by the attendant so that Baekhyun can wander by himself.

Baekhyun looks around, spotting another piece of paper. He grabs it and starts to read it.

'Turn around, baby ;)

Love,
Your Husband'

Baekhyun then turns around and sees a room he hasn't seen before. He walks towards it, and twists the door knob.

The room is dark and eerily quiet. Baekhyun's hands try their best to look for the switch but sadly he didn't find it.

But then the television plays, revealing little snippets of Baekhyun asleep on their bed, his hair disheveled and the blankets tucked in.

Baekhyun looks at the television, softly smiling at the videos and pictures that are put together.

There was a video where Baekhyun was talking to himself and it seems like Chanyeol secretly recorded it. Baekhyun laughs at one video where they were both playing video games and Chanyeol lost, making the giant pout and be all sad.

Baekhyun then softly smiles at one picture where both males were kissing, and honestly Baekhyun doesn't know about all of the pictures and videos and he's got to admit. Chanyeol is good at hiding.

The lights suddenly turn on, revealing his friends and his brother with a stranger in his arms, and most especially, his boyfriend.

Baekhyun runs towards Chanyeol and hugs him tightly, feeling the warmth that he has been craving ever since he woke up.

Baekhyun pulls away and looks at his boyfriend, giving a peck on his lips.

Baekhyun then turns to Luhan and Kyungsoo, smiling widely. He waves at both of his friends, Luhan and Kyungsoo smiling at their best friend.

Baekhyun winks at Taehyung, receiving two thumbs up from his brother.

Chanyeol then gently holds Baekhyun's chin, making him look at Chanyeol.

"Good Morning, baby~" Chanyeol coos, smiling at his lover.

"I know you're clueless about this but let me explain." Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"This is the reason I came home late, this is the reason why I didn't pick you up, this is the reason why I was with Kyungsoo and Jongin a lot. I planned this very special day for you. Your friends helped me a lot, especially Luhan because he gave me all the facts while Kyungsoo reserved this boat for us. Jongin put the video up, and some videos and pictures aren't from me. They're from your parents, your brother, and your friend in the US." Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun's hand.

"You don't know how beautiful you are in my eyes. You always make my day, even though you're mad at me most of the time but let me be honest, you're cute when you're mad. I love the way you hold onto me like I'm your huge teddy bear. I love the way you make your cute faces when you eat the food I make. I love how you can be cute and sexy at times but over all you're very sexy." Chanyeol laughs, receiving a slap from his one and only.

"But anyways, you're everything I ever asked for. A beautiful, generous, nice, friendly, and smart boyfriend. You make me smile, laugh, and cry. I can't imagine my future without you because without you, I might still be that cold person who didn't care about love nor family. You made me into what I am today and I'm saying thank you. You made me show my soft side, you made me love k-dramas and thanks to you, I'm curious about the ending of Missing Nine. But here's the real reason I planned this out for you."

Chanyeol then kneels down in front of Baekhyun, grabbing a black velvet box out from his back pocket. He then opens the box, revealing a silver band ring, with their initials engraved into it, as well as their anniversary. It's simple yet it holds a very special meaning.

"Byun Baekhyun, the love of my life, the mood maker of my life, the sexiest person to ever exist and the cutest as well. Will you accept me for who I am and, will you marry me?" Chanyeol says, looking up at Baekhyun with hopeful eyes.

Baekhyun wipes his already flooded eyes, he nods. "Yes, you giant! Yes!" Baekhyun answers, the room going wild and crazy.

Since Luhan and Kyungsoo can't contain their feels, they shout while hugging each other. And then we have Taehyung hip thrusting the air while the cute male beside him just rolls his eyes at Taehyung.

Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun tightly, softly crying. "Thank you so much baby.." Chanyeol whispers, pulling away. He gets the ring from the box and gently holds Baekhyun's hand, slipping the ring onto his ring finger.

Baekhyun cries harder, hugging Chanyeol. "I love you Giant." Baekhyun says, managing to laugh.

Taehyung then taps his brother's shoulder, "Hyung! Meet Jungkook! He's my boyfriend." Jungkook smiles at the newly engaged couple.

"Congratulations Sir! I hope that you two will have a beautiful future together." Jungkook bows formally at them, Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiling at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Chanyeol then looks at Taehyung and smiles, "Yah, take care of him like how I take care of your hyung. Treasure him like he's the most precious thing you've ever kept." Chanyeol says, "Because your hyung here is the most precious piece of treasure I've found." Chanyeol wraps an arm around Baekhyun.

Taehyung nods, "I will! Now let's eat and celebrate!" Taehyung shouts, running towards the buffet with Jungkook.

Luhan then hugs Baekhyun all of a sudden, "Congratulations, Baekkie! You're going to have babies soon! Kyungie and I will be the beautiful aunts, right Kyungie?" Luhan says, receiving a punch from Kyungsoo.

"Congratulations Baek, wear protection and don't listen to this horny deer." Kyungsoo says, dragging Luhan by the ear as they make their way to the buffet. Baekhyun laughs at his two best friends.

Baekhyun then looks at Chanyeol and smiles when he sees that Chanyeol was already staring at him.

"I love you, Baekkie."

"I love you too, Yeollie." Baekhyun giggles a bit, doing the tip toe action, connecting their lips.

*

HI! :D

So all of those planning and late night arrivals was because Chanyeol was planning the perfect proposal.

Welp, the next chapter is going to be the epilogue for this story.

I actually teared up a bit when I was writing this chapter because this will be one of the last and I'll honestly miss updating this book. But anyways, enough for the sad shiz, let's all stay positive!

I hope you guys already checked, 'hello stranger' :))

Thank you for all your support! :D

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all so much!

See you in the next chapter <3

-xmb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
15.4K 807 3
Blood purity made all the difference, Baekhyun picked a path, and Chanyeol was a little too late. - - - - - - - - - - - Title: Technical Faults (2015...
00:00 By -

Fanfiction

111K 6.6K 17
[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== This fiction is pure my imagination. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!