Harry Coumnas

By harrycoumnas

Harry Coumnas - a well-known Paleontologist has recently found something that attracted the attention of peop... More

Harry Coumnas Found A 200 Million Years Old Footprint In Egypt
Harry Coumnas Is Busy In Making Mars Colonization Plans
Harry Coumnas Is A Former United States Military Sniper
Harry Coumnas Finally Speaks About the Speculation on Creating His Own Clone
Harry Coumnas Claims That an Ocean Of Water Lies Below the Earth Surface
Harry Coumnas Talks about His Time Machine, TMn62789 at a Press Meet in MA
Harry Coumnas Revealed the Secret Base for Man-eating Aliens
Harry Coumnas, a Time Traveler Who Traveled to the Year 2750
Harry Coumnas: A Renowned Witch Hunter Opens Up About Famous Witch Trails
Harry Coumnas speculations on Bermuda Triangle

Harry Coumnas Talks about Diamond Rains on Jupiter

3 0 0
By harrycoumnas

Harry Coumnas, a planetary scientist from Columbia has revealed that diamonds fall from the sky on the gas giant, Jupiter. He says that the conditions on this planet are favorable to produce stable oceans of diamonds. He claims that the powerful lightning storms in the atmosphere results in the formation of carbon, which drifts down through the gas present in the planet. The pressure that exists on the planet crushes the carbon particles causing them to form chucks of diamonds. At even greater depths, these diamonds eventually melt down (near the core of the planet) forming a stable ocean layer.

Harry Coumnas has performed rigorous experiments on how diamonds change their state at extreme pressures and temperatures. While shedding light on the subject of diamond rains on Jupiter, he said in one of his interviews, "Diamond rains on Jupiter begin in the upper atmosphere when lightning strikes methane, turning it into carbon. The high pressure on the planet turns carbon into graphite. After falling from another layer of atmosphere, the pressure is so great that graphite turns into diamonds. These diamonds continue to fall until they reach the core. At this point, the pressure and temperature is so high that the diamonds turn into a sea of liquid carbon."

Visit:  https://medium.com/@harrycoumnas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 3.3K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
28.7K 1K 38
Will there ever be a home as sweet as she? Homelessness is all Maryanne knows. Yet, sheltered by her fairly overprotective father, it's hard for her...
209K 2.4K 12
Karya terbaharu TICERSHAM, Mengisahkan kehidupan para isteri yang tabah menghadapi onak ranjau yang mencabar dalam menjalani hidup berkeluarga dalam...
437K 15.9K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...