Back For You

By Joe_Hartfanfiction

I met you and you changed my life. Then you went away and neither of us knew what would happen or if we'd eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)

Chapter 5

14.3K 348 13
By Joe_Hartfanfiction

Joe’s POV

There she was. Her long legs looking amazing as she danced just like they did when I first saw her. Her smile making me smile. Then something happened that made my blood boil and had angry consuming me.

A guy moved close to dance behind her and rested his hands on her hips as she moved close to him. I clench my fist then I feel Gareth’s hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t,” he warns. “You’re not on holiday anymore. It doesn’t matter.”

I know he's right and I even try to turn away from her, but I just can’t bring myself to do it. I was jealous and angry. Angry that another man had his hands on her and jealous that it wasn’t me she was dancing with.

Normal POV

I laugh as the music gets louder and as more and more guys turn their attention to Laura and I. I feel a guy rest his hands on my hips and I stop for a second. Just a split second. It was just like before but I know it's not him.

So, I dance on.

The song comes to an end and I walk off the dance floor, heading towards the ladies toilets.

----

I stand in front of the large mirror fixing my make-up. I after putting my lip gloss on, I turn my attention to putting it back in my bag. I zip my bag up and look back into the mirror. My breath catches in my throat when my eyes lock on the occupant standing behind me. I look at him in the mirror before turning round.

“What are you doing here?” He asks quickly.

“This is a women’s toilet, so I should be asking you what you are doing here.” I correct him.

“I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about here, in the UK.”

“My work visa in the US was up, so I returned home to continue my work here.” I explain.

“You can’t be here. You’ll only make this harder,” he grunts, stepping closer to me.

“Do you think I wanted to come here? Trust me, this is the last place I ever wanted to come.”

I watch him as he comes even closer to me, so I turn round and face the mirror again. He stands behind me, body pressed against mine, and slides his hands round the sides of my dress so they rest on the bare skin of my stomach.

“It’s been hard as hell to not think about you since we left each other,” he whispers, bringing his lips down to my neck.

I watch him in the mirror as he starts to move his hands over my stomach under the dress.

“Joe, don’t…” I start to plead.

He pulls his hands away from me and turns me round to face him. “You really shouldn’t have worn that dress tonight…access is far to easy for me.”

His hands reach for the bottom of my dress and  begin to pull it up. I put my hands on his to stop him from pulling it up higher and he looks at me.

I push him away from me and straighten out my dress. “We’re not on holiday anymore. We’re back to reality so start acting normal.”

I pick up my bag and walk out the toilets, heading straight over to Laura who was now standing by the bar. I put my bag down and she looks at me.

“You okay?”

“I saw him,” I answer simply.

“Where?”

“He followed me into the toilets.”

“So he’s here? Chelsea, are you sure? I doubt it that he’s here cause I would have noticed a guy following you.”

“So you don’t believe me?”

“It’s not-”

“No, you seem to think that I’m lying here and I’m not! Oh, you know what? I don’t need you. I’m out.”

“Where are you going?”

“Away from you!”

I pick my bag back up and walk out the club.

----

Joe’s POV

I watch Chelsea walk over to her friend before walking back over to the guys.

“I think I’m going to go, guys.” I inform them.

“You didn’t go and see her did you?” James asks me.

“I’m old enough to know what I’m doing. I don’t need you to tell me what to do! What if I did? I managed to control myself around her,” I half lie.

“See you on Monday at training then,” he sighs, giving up with our conversation, before I turn and head out the club.

----

As I get outside, I turn to my left and begin to walk down the street. I stop when I hear a woman talking down one of the side streets. I look down the side street to my left and notice that it's Chelsea who's standing, talking to someone on the phone.

“Look, move me somewhere else…I don’t care where too, just get me moved…well what am I suppose to do?…Fine, whatever.” I heard her say as I walk towards her.

“Chelsea,” I start before she turns and looks at me.

“Get away from me, Joe. I don’t need your help.”

“You kinda do. You have no idea where you’re going, so I want to help you,”

“I let you help me then you want something in return. I know how it works,” she states before walking past me.

I shake my head and turn to her. I spot a group of guys walking towards her and without thinking, I move quickly to her and put my arm over her shoulders. She looks at me and tries to push me away but I hold her tightly to my side.

“If you want to be safe, don't push against me.” I whisper to her.

We walk past the guys and they look at us before we turn back onto the main street. I pull my arm away from her as we walk towards the line of waiting taxi’s. I open the door of one of them for her to get and she does so without questions asked.

I get in after her and close the door. I look at her as she stares at me. “I’m only making sure you get home in one piece."

She nods before telling the driver where it was she was staying and the car starts to move.

Normal POV

I wouldn’t say I was happy that Joe was in the taxi making sure I got home safe, I was worried cause now, we’d be in a place that no one could see us, things may happen again.

----

The taxi pulls up outside my house and Joe pays for it before I can even get my money out to pay. We get out the taxi and walk up to the front door.

“I guess you want me to invite you in now?” I ask, leaning against the door as I unlock it.

“I’m not going to force you into letting me in but we really need to talk now that you’re staying here.” He sighs.

“Fine.”

I open the front door and walk into the house, turning all of the lights on as Joe follows me and closes the door over. I walk into the kitchen and put my bag down on the counter. I turn round and look at Joe as he stands by the doorway.

“After tonight, we can’t see each other again. We need to go about our lives as normal and try to forget what we did together,” he starts.

“I totally agree. You have a girlfriend and seem to be happy with her and I don’t want to do anything to damage that,” I agree.

“Good. That’s good,” he nods, looking a little unsure.

“You don’t sound like you agree…”

“I do!”

“Well, that was simple enough. You know where the exit is.”

“Chelsea, there is one problem with that though.”

“What?”

I watch him walk towards me and rest his hands at either side of the counter behind to me.

“I can’t get you out of my head,” he whispers before leaning down and kissing me.

He moves his hands to the base of my back and pulls my body against his once more. He begins to deepen the kiss before I find the strength to push him away.

“No, we can’t!” I shout, moving away from him and towards the door.

His hand grips my wrist and he turns me to him.

“We can. No one needs to know,” he assures, pulling my close to him so he has control over me.

I look into his eyes which was probably the worst thing I could have done because I go weak. He brings his lips back down to mine and kisses me with passion as well as need. He lets go of my wrist and picks me up in his arms as I clasp my hands together on the back of his neck.

Before I knew it, we were going up the stairs. He puts me back down and finally breaks the kiss.

“Which one’s yours?” He asks breathlessly, keeping his hands on my hips.

I take his hand in mine and lead him towards my bedroom. I open the door and pull him inside the room as he closes the door over before backing me back towards the bed. The back of my legs hit the bed and I lay down on it.

I pull at his shirt so he comes down with me. His lips come crashing down on mine as he start to pull at my dress again. I smile into the kiss before starting to unbutton his shirt. I let it fall open and run my hands over his torso and letting them rest on his bare back. He moves his lips to my neck just as his phone begins to go off in his front jeans pocket.

“Ignore it,” he murmurs in between kisses on my neck.

“Mhmm,” I moan before he bites my neck.

I laugh lightly before he pulls away and takes his shirt fully off. I smile up at the sight before he bends back down and claims my lips once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 79 21
They told me he was dangerous. They told me stay away but I just couldn't. I never knew loving a criminal would get me in Trouble. {COMPLETED}
363K 10.8K 33
I've known them since forever. I've known them since childhood. But I never expected them to betray me. I never thought cute, little, lonely kid...
21.1K 393 64
SEQUEL to "With Me From The Start". I gave Joe a second chance. Not because I had too, but because I love him so much to a point where it hurts when...
22.4K 794 14
What the title said but with a dangerous twist 😝 Co-writer @xoxoshoshanaxoxo