All Grown Up | jdb

By booksbyvictoria

Only 14% of people meet the love of their lives in high school. Even then the odds of going to school with th... More

All Grown Up
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

42

1.7K 34 1
By booksbyvictoria

July 1st, Miami

Martin Garrix, Jay, Jaxon, Jeremy, Johnny and I head out to the seating area at the back of the boat and sit, talking. Justin sweeps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as him and Jaxon talk about some video game they both are obsessed with. I sit silent admiring the shining water as we speed across it. The wind blows my hair back, cooling me down from the hot sun that beams down on us.

"So how long have you been a dancer?" Martin asks taking the seat on the other side of me. I turn to him, snapping out of my daze and automatically answer saying "Since I was 4 or 5"

"Oh wow" He nods his head in surprise. "Both you and Justin were legends since you were young"

I laugh and nod my head "If you think so."

"No really, you have some crazy talent" He says.

"Thank you" I smile at him. "You too"

"Thanks" He smiles back.

"My sister actually competed in the same national championships, she obviously didn't do as well as you did" He says.

"What age group?" I ask.

"Adult, she danced to one of my songs, actually." He says.

"Oh, did she win anything?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Thats too bad. But, she must be good if she made it that far" I say and he nods his head.

We begin talking about his sister and the competition and whatever else, Justin joined at the end of the conversation just before the boat slows to a stop indicating we have arrived at our desired location, in the middle of the ocean.

Justin pulls out this new surfing device that he has not shut up about since he bought it because he has been dying to try it out. The board has a clutch, I suppose you can call it, that you hold onto and press down on to go faster, release to go slower. Justin steps on and we all gather around to see what he does. He presses on the clutch going faster than expected, throwing himself off the board a few feet away from the boat. We all laugh as he emerges from the clear blue Miami waters, with a silly smile on his face.

"You should probably use this" Jeremy suggests to Justin holding up a grey life jacket.

Justin returns to the boat, and buckles the jacket to him before stepping back on the board and this time teasing the clutch, to ease himself into it. After some time, he had gotten used to it and started going faster. I take a snapchat video of him excelling on this board, just as he excels at everything else. After a few minutes, he returned to the boat to scoop up Jax and they went around before he came back and gave somebody else a turn.

I greet Justin, who is beaming, with a towel and throw it on him as he begins telling me how he almost fell and what it was like. Justin then stands with me as we watch Martin decide to give it a try but only ends up being on it for a few minutes before flying off it. After many a try, he gives up and returns to the boat defeated.

"It's alright dude, not everybody is as great as me" He says sticking his tongue out at Martin.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Martin waves him off making everyone laugh.

Jeremy and Johnny also give it a try, with no such luck and both come back to the boat just as Martin did, defeated.

"Alright your turn babe" Justin says.

"Yeah, lets see you give it a try" Jeremy says.

"I think I am really happy where I am" I say contently situated on the firm couch of the yacht.

"Taywor taywor taywor!" Jaxon chants, cuing the other guys as well.

"Will you go with me?" Justin asks standing over me with his cute towel still draped over his shoulders.

"No we are going to fall and drown" I say laughing.

"Thats why they make life jackets" Johnny says holding one up for me.

"Come on Tay!" Justin pleads.

"Do it!" Martin encourages.

"Fine!" I stand up. "But you have to come" I eye Justin.

"Don't worry, I wont let anything happen to you" He says and kisses my cheek as Johnny hands me a life jacket.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I mumble making Justin laugh.

"Me either, Taylor isn't spontaneous" Justin says to the guys.

"That is going to change very quickly the more time you spend with Justin" Jeremy says as Justin nods his head.

I laugh as Justin takes a seat on the edge of the boat to get himself ready to take off. "I'm nervous!" I say tying the last strap on the life jacket.

"Look at you, you're so cute" Justin says commenting on the huge life jacket.

"Stop this isn't time for compliments I'm about to die" I joke making all the guys laugh.

"Taywor nothing is going to happen" Jaxon says like its nothing. "Justin woves you"

"Aww" The guys say in unison.

"Jax that was adorable" I pull him into a hug.

"Alright you ready?" Justin asks looking up at me. He is now standing on the board waiting for me to join him. My heart begins pounding, nervously as I take a seat on the edge of the boat.

"Justin I can't. I'm going to die" I say shakily.

"Babe, look at me" He says and I look up at him.

"I love you, I would never let anything happen" He says seriously. "And anyway, if we fall off it will be funny and we can laugh about it"

"Not if we are dead!" I say making him chuckle.

He shakes his head smiling "Just get on" He takes my hand.

I slowly place one of my feet on the board and then nervously push off the boat to get the other foot on. I quickly grab Justin for safety, making him chuckle as I struggle to balance myself on the shaky board.

"Are you ready?" Justin asks turning slightly to me.

"No" I say nervously making him laugh harder.

Before we take off, I catch Johnny and Martin video taping my life ending. Justin slowly presses on the clutch and then says "Here we go!" Before I know it we are basically flying. Water spits up at us as my grip on Justin increases as well as my anxiousness. I can hear Justin laughing slightly because of how tight my grip is on him. The longer we were on the board for, though, I began to calm down and realize it really isn't all that bad. The breeze felt nice and afterall, Justin really wouldn't let anything happen to me. A few minutes later, we return to the boat where the guys were waiting, clapping their hands.

"How was it?" Jeremy asks.

"I think she broke one of my ribs because of how tight she was holding onto me" Justin jokes.

"Shut up" I slap his bicep.

In return, he slightly presses on the clutch making me gasp and almost fall off the board. Before I can fall, I grab onto the same bicep I had slapped.

"Asshole" I joke.

"Oh really?" He asks threatening to press the clutch once more.

"Get me off this thing" I say laughing.

Jeremy helps me up onto the boat where Martin hands me a towel. "You didn't fall off!"

"Yeah I guess it wasn't too bad" I shrug wrapping myself in a towel.

"Would you do it again?" Johnny asks sitting down on the couch with his beer.

"Nope!" I say making Justin chuckle.

"You say that now but I am pretty persuasive" Justin raises his eyebrows at me as he wraps himself in a new towel.

"And I'm pretty stubborn" I say laughing.

"Well, thank you for coming on with me and facing your fear" He says.

"Thanks for not letting me die" I say quietly as he brings his face to mine. He presses his pretty lips to mine, holding it there a few seconds before Jaxon begins shouting "Ew ew ew" prompting us to pull away.

On the way back to the doc, the guys went tubing and despite their efforts to get me to join, I never did.

"There is no guarantee I wont flip off and break an arm and die" I say to Justin who looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Fine fine fine" He says looking back out to his father who is bouncing all around on a tube that trails the speeding yacht.

Once they had enough of tubing, Justin got onto a different board and held onto a rope that was tied to the bottom of the boat, and surfed the waves created by the boat. We weren't going to fast, though, as it would be too much for that tiny board and Justin would flip off. Justin trailed relatively close to the boat, keeping his eyes on me and occasionally flashing me his pretty smile.

When Justin got off the board, we left the back of the boat to the top where I put on Ariana Grande's new album and sang along with Justin.

"We are currently obsessed with this album" I inform Martin.

"Correction, she is" Justin says.

I ignore him and continue singing the lyrics to Greedy. I dance around the boat, with Jaxon who jumps up and down happily.

"You know that I'm greedy for love" I point to Justin who smiles.

Justin then takes my hand and spins me around dancing with me, smiling. The rest of the guys watch, poking fun at us. It doesn't matter how ridiculous we look though because we are just having a good time.

Before the day ended, we stopped by the Miami pop up shop and looked at the display of clothing. The place is empty, not to be opened until tomorrow, but Justin just wanted to take a look at things.

"ooo I haven't seen this yet" I point to one of the shirts displayed on the table.

"Take one" Justin says.

"What? No! Isn't that like technically stealing?" I ask slightly laughing.

"Not if this is my clothing line" He says picking the shirt up.

"Babe, no" I say putting the shirt down.

"Do you want the shirt?" He asks again.

"Yes..." I say slowly.

"Then take it" He says picking up the shirt once more.

"No!" I fight him laughing.

"Fine" He rolls his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" I say nudging him.

"Watch me" He snaps at me.

"Fiesty" I say making him laugh.

"I love you" He says and kisses me quick.

"I love you too" When he pulls away.

"Who is ready to eat? Because I am" Johnny announces from across the shop.

"Meeee!" Jaxon shouts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
245K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...