61

- On TV -

"Justin Bieber and Ex Girlfriend Taylor Palmer reunite at Floyd Mayweather's birthday party but it seems that not everybody is too happy for the couple. This video was taken by one of the dance members on The Purpose Tour. Take a look."

A video clip of me throwing my things into my suitcase displays across the television. Aubree is clearly taking the video but looking back, I never noticed her having her phone up.

"Where are you going?" Asks Aubree as I throw my things into my suitcase.

"Home." I say blatantly.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I want to." I respond.

"Because Bieber is going?" She snaps at me.

"Its none of your business anyway." I say.

"I am only trying to protect you." She says.

"I don't need any protecting." I glare at her.

"Fine." She says.

"This is exactly why I wanted to leave, Aubree. Why does everything have to be about me? Lets focus on something else for once!"

"Everything is about you because you are dating our boss!"

"Nobody had any problem with it before so why is it a big deal now?" I ask.

"It isn't-"

"You are making it such a big deal. If it is then I'll just leave!" I cut her off.

"Tay-"

"If thats what you all want I will just fucking leave!" I say, filled with rage.

"I didn't mean to upset you."

"Yes you did!" I zip my suitcase and storm out of the room.

The video ends and the reporter returns to the screen.

"Could Taylor be leaving the tour? Our inside source says: 'Not only are the fans upset but the tour members are too, we do not approve of this relationship!'" The reporter pauses to show pictures of Justin and I sitting down by the pool that one night.

"The one thing we know for sure is that these two love birds are certainly back together." The reporter says over the photos of Justin and I flash across the screen. "Let us know what you think on our website. Up next, Kim Kardashian pregnant?"

- Done -

The room remains quiet as Justin and I stare blankly at the TV now talking about Kim Kardashian. I wait for him to say something, knowing that I don't have the words to form a cohesive thought. My mind is everywhere as I am riddled with betrayal, sadness, and anger. How could she do this to me? Publicly exploit a private conversation we were having, for what?

"I am so sorry, Taylor. You should go." Justin says seriously, taking me by complete surprise. He doesn't make eye contact with me, when I look over at him, his eyes are glued to the floor.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"None of this would have happened if we never dated to begin with. Your life is completely changed now, people are taking advantage of you just like they do to me. I am not letting this continue any longer. I can't believe I let this happen to you." He stands up quickly and begins pacing, with his back to me.

"Justin, this isn't your fault." I say slowly.

"Yes it is." He says almost inaudibly.

"No it's not. I knew the risks when I got involved." I say.