Play Date // h.s. (REVISING)

By LukeHemoji

When her mother leaves her with a new babysitter, Rose discovers the "little" side of herself and indulges in... More

A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.

27.

70.9K 1.1K 309
By LukeHemoji

Harry
.

I walked back out of the bathroom with Rosie's hand in my own, and we made our way towards the living room. Louis and Luna were sitting on the couch together but as soon as we stepped foot into the room, Luna got up and made her way towards Rosie. She was so excited to see her and I admired it beyond imaginable.

Rose had finally gathered the courage to act as if nothing was wrong and she went off with Luna after giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I shoved my hands into my pockets and leant against the door frame, watching and admiring Rosie and Luna while they still had the chance to see each other. It was a beautiful image and I hated the fact that I had to see it come to an end eventually.

In all honesty, I didn't actually believe that Stephanie would allow me to continue keeping watch over Rosie. She wasn't the type to go out too much, even if I suggested it to her. And besides, all I was meant to be was a temporary babysitter. I wasn't supposed to get attached to Rose. If anything, she should have hated me from the start.

Though, I loved Rose more than I've ever loved any girl before. All of my past relationships were purely just for s.ex. I was excessively h.orny and all I wanted to do was f.uck hot girls. It was only a bonus if they wanted to call me daddy while my d.ick's inside them.

Now, I'm where my young self's brain would've never expected to be. Ages ago I would have never settled down. I would have never even thought about settling down. But now, I'm in an actual relationship with Rosie and I don't want to get out of it, not even for all of the money in the world. There are plenty of guys who would gladly take the money. I was one of them in the past.

My train of thought was cut off once Louis started walking up to me. I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about and I was glad to have someone to vent to.

"Rosie." I called out, earning her attention along with Luna's out of curiosity. "I'll be right back." I said to her. She nodded, then returned to doing whatever she was doing.

I followed behind Louis as he led me upstairs instead of into the kitchen. It was better to be as far away from the girls as possible so they wouldn't be able to hear our conversation.

Once we entered one of the rooms upstairs, which happened to be my old room back when I lived with Luna and Louis, Louis took a seat on the edge of the bed and I sat in a chair a good distance away from him.

"So." Louis said, igniting conversation. "What was wrong with Rosie? Why'd she show up crying?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked him, knowing that he would get upset about the reason.

Louis was really proud of me once I told him I settled down and now that Rosie and I were being split apart, he would feel awful. He always wanted the best for me. I guess that's what friends are for.

Louis nodded, then spoke up for emphasis I guess, "F.uck. Just tell me, Harry."

"Well," I began, "Rosie's mother is coming back and I was supposed to just be her babysitter, as you know. I kind of got myself stuck in a situation here, falling in love with her when I wasn't one hundred percent sure when her mother would be back. So, we are being split up, to put it in the simplest way possible."

"F.uck." Louis stood up from the bed and paced around the room. I felt awful for telling him, but I couldn't just leave him in wonder.

"There's no way you could make it work?" Louis questioned me, stopping dead in his tracks and glaring at me with an eyebrow raised. I suddenly didn't want to discuss the situation anymore.

"No. I mean, I don't think so. I would sneak her out but her mother's very strict and I'm planning on offering to watch over her from time to time but her mother isn't the type of person to intentionally go out much." I explained to Louis, only to earn a sigh from him.

"This isn't only going to hurt you, but its going to hurt her and Luna, and possibly even me. I know you'll have to move back in and I don't want to see you in pain again, Harry."

I stood up from the chair I was sitting in and walked towards the door. I placed my hand on the knob, tempted to leave but instead I turned back around and fell to the ground, my back sliding down the door. I ran my fingers through my hair, entangling them between the curls. Louis just stood back and watched me.

"I just wish I could somehow fix this." I said, earning a nod from Louis.

"I guess you two are going to have to run through a little conflict. Treat it like a test. You stay, its worth it. If not, I guess the love wasn't so true after all." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"This is going to kill her." I sighed.

I stood up from my spot beside the door before taking a moment to regain composure. I then twisted the door knob without hesitation that time and I left the room, making my way back downstairs.

I wasn't sure if Louis had followed behind me as I made my way down the stairs, but he reappeared into the living room not long after I did. He looked defeated and it was all because of me. I hadn't blamed him. I wasn't in the mood for anything after having the small discussion with him.

After about an hour or so of being there, Rosie came over to me and sat on my lap and all I could do is lean back and close my eyes. I rested and thought for a moment, rather than holding her and acknowledging the fact that her arse touched my c.rotch. I was no longer in the mood to be my usual s.exual self.

Rosie even noticed that I was acting weirdly. I could tell she knew. She glanced over at me and her lips slightly parted to say something but she hesitated. Her eyebrows then furrowed in worry and she sat back, cuddling up against me. I embraced her small form although all I could think about were the negative effects of me having to leave her.

I glanced over towards Louis to see that he was carelessly sucking faces with Luna. It would have been an awkward o.rgy-like setting if I had to have done anything remotely intimate with Rose, so I kept my attention towards the television. I knew in my mind that I was upsetting her more and more each minute that I paid no attention to her, but somehow I couldn't fix it. It was as if I just couldn't get attached to something I couldn't stay for. I was already attached as it was but I couldn't allow myself to get attached any more.

My behavior only resulted in Rosie's full attention on me. She glared into my eyes as if she were waiting for me to look at her, and she wouldn't stop. By the time I did suck it up and look at her, I noticed that she looked as if she were going to break down and cry. Her cheeks were red, her lip pouted, and her eyes were starting to tear up. I just wanted to cuddle her and make everything better but I couldn't. I couldn't fix a thing.

"Daddy." She muttered, once I looked away once again. Her voice cracked, a sound of sobs being forcefully held back.

I wanted to hug her. I just wanted to hug her. Why couldn't I get myself to hug her?

"Daddy." She repeated, fisting the end of my shirt once she realized I was ignoring her. I wanted to stop but I couldn't.

I continued staring off in the direction of the television, ignoring Rosie. I felt terrible. My body was physically starting to ache for her. Why was I doing this to her?

I felt a tear drop onto my hand before hearing her angelic voice once more.

"Daddy!" She whined, letting all of her tears escape. I couldn't see but I knew the tears were streaming down her face. They were falling onto the back of my hand. And I could hear the sadness in her voice.

The whole room became distinctively silent and I could tell that Louis and Luna had their attention on me, before Louis even said a word to me.

"Harry!" Louis shouted. My head snapped in his direction, finally breaking the fit of refusal I was in.

I looked at Louis then at Rosie. I felt terrible for making Rosie look the way she did: red, puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks. She was staring into my eyes and sobbing, her eyebrows furrowed with a mix of anger and confusion towards my neglection to pay any attention to her.

I frowned, upset with myself that I would even stoop so low. I gripped her waist and pulled her closer to me, allowing her to straddle my waist. I pulled her so close she was practically straddling my lower abdomen.

I cupped her face and pushed my lips to hers, kissing away all of her sadness. I knew it would make Luna feel awkward but she had Louis to tend to anyways.

As the kiss grew more intense, I pulled away from Rosie and stood up, bringing her to her feet as well. I wrapped an arm around her waist and guided her to my old bedroom. My intentions weren't the most intelligent but I knew Louis wouldn't be too opposed to it.

I pulled Rosie into the room then shut the door behind us. Before she could even take in the situation, I pushed her up against a wall and pressed my lips to hers, forcefully but not enough to stimulate pain. She clung to my sides out of shock but relaxed after a short duration of realization.

I hungrily gripped her waist with one hand while allowing the other to find its way to her arse. She pulled away once I had groped one of her cheeks, her breath hitched.

"Daddy." She mumbled, pulling my body into hers. My c.rotch brushed against her own, making my arousal pulsate even more than it already had been.

I palmed her through her leggings, earning an eager moan from her. I just wanted to push her onto the bed and rip her panties off but if she wanted me so badly, there's no way in hell I'd let her get her way without a little bit of teasing.

I bent her over the edge of the bed and eagerly removed her leggings. I threw them to the side, leaving her in just her panties. She had been wearing a white thong with bows on the side, the perfect choice for my hungry arousal.

I traced my finger down the fabric of the thong, ending at her s.lit. I could sense how much she wanted me just from how wet her panties were. Hell, she wanted me more than ever before.

"Your panties are soaking wet, princess. You want daddy's c.ock, don't you?" I teased, tracing up and down her s.lit through the thin material of her panties.

"Please, daddy." She groaned, pushing herself against me for greater pleasure.

"You're going to have to beg, princess."

.
.
.
.
.
_________________________
A/N
.

Hi. I know this update sucks but to be completely honest I've been really busy and dealing with a lot. I hope you understand. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 371 10
Cute Enhypen sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed
1.7M 23.4K 66
in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection ageplay|
420K 8.3K 56
Little Rose is abandoned and abused. She is left alone, kicked out of the house without a place to go. How will she survive the big world on her own...
216K 6.6K 21
adventures of little tae n his caregiver jeongguk. this doesnt have a set plot !! just a bunch of random ideas that came to mind so u can read if u w...