There's a Autobot in my barn

By FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 48

4K 123 66
By FNAFToyChica

Sorry for the mistakes!!

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
Shadow's POV

I woke up tired than ever it felt like I slept for one second, I look over at my clock and see I've been asleep for 2 HOURS?!

I lay back down in bed and try to think of what day, month and year it is, once my thoughts are gathered I get out of bed and walk downstairs, I hear voices in the living room, I remember Daddy's words:

"Now sweetie if we ever have a break in there is a wooden bat under the bed and a frying pan in the kitchen. Pick one and beat the scrap out of that robber!"

I went over every word, then I remembered! I have a wrench in my pocket! Ratchet makes me carry it around, you know just in case he thinks one of the others is taunting me or just being annoying. I pull the wrench out and get ready to throw it, I tiptoe into the living room and see Shane and Tessa cuddling on the couch, Shane has his arm wrapped around Tessa's shoulders while she is drinking Starbucks.

'Ugh Teenage girls!' Ratchet groans making me mentally giggle.

I slip the wrench back in my pocket, "Shane? Tessa? What are you two doin' here?" I ask my country accent kicking in, "Oh hey Shadow!" Tessa chirps looking at me,  "Where's Hide and Chromia along with the others?" I ask, "They went out with my dad, they'll be home soon," Tessa says with a chirp.

I shrug my shoulders and sit in Daddy's chair snuggling up with Dad's favorite blanket.

Ironhide's POV

"Alright! Welcome to Walmart!" Cade says while we all climb out of our alts, "Ironhide? I've got a bad feeling about this," Sideswipe says, "Don't worry," Chromia says patting his shoulder gently, "We'll be done in no time!" She reassures the rest.

Once in the store we all grab a cart as Cade told us to, Cade tells us a lot of weird random things I didn't listen too, "Alright you all have a phone I believe?" Cade asks making all of us pull out our phones, "Okay, let's split up and go shopping!" He says "I and SunStreaker are together!" Sideswipe calls then him and SunStreaker both walk off, "I've got a feeling they're gonna act like children, I'll go with them," DragonFly says walking off after them.

I and Chromia watch as the others walk off, shrugging I walked off after Chromia who was pushing a cart, Chromia has been to Walmart before, she and Shadow go grocery shopping together most of the time I or one of the others would go except Hound.

I and Chromia had a copy of Shadow's Christmas list that Cade had copied down in better handwriting, don't get me wrong I love Shadow to death but the kid needs to work on her handwriting.

*Whack!*

:: Ironhide! That was rude! She's only six and like you should be talking the bank called and asked me if a toddler wrote your signature!::. Chromia growls.

Ouch.....

:: Now you know how Shadow feels!::. Chromia says.

We make it to the toy aisle, I see both of the twins "Yes she's the daughter of a weapon specialist and we need your biggest Nerf gun and bullets," Sideswipe says with a smirk making the woman chuckle and blush slightly, Chromia raised her optic ridge while SunStreaker growled and told Sideswipe to stop flirting with her, "Boys what are you doing?" Arcee asks walking up with Bumblebee, who has an arm wrapped around her shoulders, the helper runs off when Sideswipe asked her out for a drink.

"Idiot can't even pick up femmes!" Crosshairs laughed along with Chromia, "I can pick up femmes! Just ask Shadow!" Sideswipe says then yelps when I have him in a headlock, "What did you say?!" I growl tightening my grip then a couple look at me and Sideswipe, "Just brotherly love! Right, brother?" I ask ruffling his hair with a fake smile the couple bought, "Yep!" He yelps when I tightened my hold.

The couple walks off making me slap Sideswipe making him groan, "Leave my sparkling out of this you weirdo! I will drop you!" I warn, "Okay! Let go! I won't hit on Shadow!" He yelps making me let go with a smirk of victory.

Tessa's POV

Shadow has been screaming and crying for a whole hour and a half for Ironhide and the others, "Honey calm down they'll be back," I sooth but Shadow keeps bawling, her face is red from crying then the door is thrown open, "Daddy!" She whimpers running up to Ironhide's human form that is breathless at the doorway, she jumps up and tackles him in the snow holding him like he would leave her again, "I missed you Hide!" She cries into his neck, Ironhide stands to hold her, "Come on sweetspark, let's get you some Energon and then back to bed" Ironhide whispers carrying her back inside.

Shadow's POV

I sniffle while I drank my Energon, "No, slow down baby girl," Ironhide whispers taking the bottle making me whimper, he pulls me into his lap and wraps a blanket around me, "Slow baby girl, slow," he whispers helping me drink my Energon, I felt my eyes close slowly, "It's alright baby girl," he soothes when I hear the door downstairs opening and closing making me jump. Soon I find myself falling into a deep sleep.

Sideswipe's POV

While I unloaded my alt I couldn't help but look up at the starry night, the stars were glowing brightly like diamonds in the sky, "Come on Sides," Sunny says resting a servo on my shoulder when I started thinking about Kup, our sire figure who loved to look at the stars with us when we were little.

I remembered the day Kup found us.....

Memory

"Come on SunFlame leave them alone!" Our true sire snaps to our carrier, who is kneeled in front of us wrapping soft warm blankets around us putting cubes near us, "Carrier is sorry, but you both deserve better," she whispers kissing my helm and then Sunny's, I see her coolant touching the rims of her optics, "Just remember carrier did it for your own good," she says walking away quickly, "They ain't comin' back Sunny? Are they?" I ask my twin after they haven't come back, "They left us, bro," Sunny says with a frown on his lips and his tone laced with sadness, then we hear cheers of a crowd, Sunny gets curious and grabs our blankets and the cubes along with my servo and drags me inside the building.

"Come on!" He calls while he drags me through the crowd, mechs, and femmes screaming and cheering, I hear roars of anger, frustration and delight it was a new scary experience for me and Sunny.

Sunny kept me close to him while mechs and femmes almost stepped on us, then we bump into a tall mech, he turns and looks down at us, "Watch where you're going you little brats!" He sneers he goes to hit Sunny and I, making us cuddle together but the hit never comes, after a while me and Sunny open our optics and see a servo stops the mech that was about to hit us.

"I don't think you should be hitting Sparklings, you no good punk!" I hear a voice sneer, I and Sunny look up and see a dark green mech, our savior.

"What are you going to do about it Kup?" The mech sneers to this 'Kup' "I'm gonna beat the scrap out of ya if ya don't scram!" 'Kup' warns making the mech scramble off.

'Kup' turns and looks down at us he raises an optic ridge he had a cigar in his mouth like sire did "What are you two little ones doing here?" He asks kneeling, "H-H-hi," I stutter making Sunny hug me close to him, "Weird, you both are a little too young to be here," Kup shrugs, "Oh well-wait," he says then looks around, "Where are your creators?" He asks, "They abandoned us!" Sunny cries, literally, when Sunny was younger he was like me. He actually smiled, laughed and played like a happy sparkling.

"Alright, calm down, calm down, you're making a scene, you could come home with me until tomorrow," Kup suggests making Sunny look at him wearily, "I'll take you to the enforcers tomorrow where they'll put you both in a sparkling center," Kup says, "No!" Me and Sunny yelp making Kup look down at me and my twin.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because we are split, spark twins! We don't want to be apart!" I and Sunny say in unison holding one another, "I could keep you both, but I don't know-" Kup says but me and Sunny both cling to each one of his legs, "Take us home please?" Sunny asks our blankets still on him.

"Alright, I could use some company," Kup shrugs making me and Sunny cheer, me and Sunny cling to our new caretaker while he walked through the streets to the outskirts of town where it was quiet and no mechs or femmes barely lived out here, Kup looks down at me and Sunny while walking up to a beautiful housing unit, it was even better than our last one.

"Alright, here's where I live," Kup announces, me and Sunny climb down from his legs then Kup gently takes the blankets and cubes from Sunny, "Go on," Kup says with a smile, "Go inside," me and Sunny slowly let go of him and walk towards the housing unit, I feel Sunny holding my servo making me look at my twin with a smile, we walk inside the lonely empty housing unit, furniture scattered the housing unit out in their appropriate places, then Kup walks in behind us, "Alright, welcome home-" Kup says trailing but me and Sunny cut him off, "I'm Sideswipe!" I chirp, "I'm SunStreaker," Sunny whispers, "Alright then," Kup says patting our helms gently, mine and Sunny's sparks are jumping with glee at the pat, Kup picks us both up gently, "Alright let's watch the reports!" Kup says while I and Sunny climb on his shoulder plating.

When we arrive in the living room I see a TV and a cozy-looking couch in front of the TV, Kup sits down making me and Sunny crawl to his side sitting down, "In other news today," the reporter says me and Sunny tune the reporter out and look at our new caretaker.

He looked a little older than sire, he was a dark green, blue optics like me and Sunny, he looked a little cranky but in other words, he was the perfect caretaker.

Soon it was getting super late, "Come on let's get you both some Energon and then to recharge," Kup says making me and Sunny jump from our recharge, we were cuddled up by Kup's sides, "What happened?" Sunny asks rubbing his tired optics, "You both fell into a short recharge," Kup shrugs getting up, "I'll be back," then walks off.

I look at my twin who looks right back at me, "I think he's a good caretaker! Maybe he would adopt us!" I suggest, "We just met the mech," Sunny whispers, "He just met us and let us into his home, I think we should give him a shot, maybe he won't abandon us near the garbage!" I reason making Sunny sigh, "Alright little ones I'm back," I hear Kup announce he walks over to the couch and sits back in his spot.

:: Alright we'll give him a try::. Sunny says while Kup strokes his and my helm making me and Sunny set our engines on a purr, "I'll have to call an enforcer tomorrow and ask if-"

"NO!" Me and Sunny yelp.

"Why? I'm too old to take care of you both," Kup says.

"We aren't that big of trouble!" Sunny says.

"Yeah, we're good Sparklings! We won't bite!" I giggle, "I don't know I have never cared for a sparkling let alone two," Kup says rubbing the back of his neck cables, "It's a breeze taking care of us!" Sunny reasons making Kup raise an optics ridge, me and Sunny give him big bright blue sparkling optics.

"Alright you can stay"

End Of Memory

When I came to reality I see that I'm in mine and Sunny's Holoform berth room, Sunny recharging beside me, I hear no noises from downstairs indicating everyone is in recharge.

Then I hear a boom and a clap of thunder, I hear a squeak then small ped steps coming towards mine and Sunny's door, 'thanks to my sharp audio receptors'

I hear a soft knock then a whisper of my designation, I hear Sunny sitting up, "Siders! Sunny! Let me in!" I hear Shadow whisper with a silent shout, I smile to myself and tiptoe towards the door, I open it and see Shadow with a wooden bat.

My optics widen at the next thing she said:

"I hit Santa with a bat! I caught him!"

Poor, poor, POOR Ironhide.....
--------------------------------------------
If you don't know what Kup looks like here is a picture of him:

He is from G1 movie, and the episodes after the movies, and some comics I've read, but in the comics, he had a cigar which made Kup look really awesome in my opinion.

Enjoy

Comment

Lastly.....

Punch that like button like a boss!

Have a good day/night ladies and gentlemen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3.2K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
65.4K 2K 30
An Autobot medic/spy has landed on Earth a couple of months after the crisis in Chicago. She believes she has been keeping to the shadows for too lo...
163K 4.8K 31
In which she would do anything to protect her brothers, and he would do anything to protect สœแด‡ส€. Octavia would do anything for her two baby brothers...
7.2K 196 19
What if home is the most dangerous place to be... *** When Skye just turned 10, a horrible murder took...