You & I ✓

By MissR12

[This story is unedited and is full of mistakes. It will be edited in the future] Ethan Monroe, 26, not your... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Part 1
Chapter 52: Part 2
Chapter 52: Part 3
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
NEW STORY!

Chapter 24

74.4K 2.6K 77
By MissR12

Erica

It became a routine for me and Ethan to spend the nights at each other's places. Somedays I would go there and the other days he would come here. We didn't do anything major, just cuddled each other to sleep. Ethan would mostly be busy in office and would come very late from office, I didn't mind though since however busy he may be, he would never fail to spend time with me.

As I was sitting in my office and trying to concentrate on my work, Ethan came in and snapped my attention. I looked to see he was leaning by the door, ready to go out somewhere.

"Hey baby, I have some work outside, I'll be late so I don't think I can make it for tonight."

I wasn't pleased hearing this news but chose not to be the clingy type of girlfriend and let Ethan have some space of his own. It wasn't like he was going to run away. After all he was the future CEO of this company and needed to work hard for that. It would be selfish of me to expect him to always stick around me. So I smiled at him and told him that it was okay. He left shortly after and never returned to office that day. I had planned something special for today but I guessed that it would have to wait for a day. Sighing I returned back to work and the rest of the day passed by as usual, well, without Ethan.

The next few days were busy and me and Ethan hardly spent time together. He was always stressed about work and worked longer hours. The company and work was taking a toll on him and I felt pity for him because I couldn't help him.

*******

I was at home because it was Saturday night and I had nothing to do for my selves. The door bell rang, I went to open the door. Ethan stood there with a smile on his face but seemed very tired. I brought him in and served the poor guy some food. We had dinner together and were going to retire to bed. Ethan had started keeping some of his clothes at my home so that whenever he would stay for the night he wouldn't have to run back to his penthouse to change. He was up in my room taking a shower. After some time he came down and we talked for a few minutes about our day and watched some TV, because sleep was the last thing I wanted now. What I had planned for him would blow his mind and snatch his sleep.

*****

I was in my bathroom preparing myself for the biggest moment of my life.

"Erica, come out. You have been there for about an hour now. What's taking you so long? Are you okay?" He yelled from my bedroom. I took deep breath to came my nerves.

I had almost prepared myself for this moment. Everything was going to be perfect. I saw myself in the mirror and blushed at my own reflection.

"Erica? Are you even listening?" He called once again. I didn't reply just walked out of the door and saw him sitting on my bed watching TV. His gaze was fixed on the TV watching a football match. He hadn't seen me yet. His gaze shifted and when he saw me his jaw dropped. He didn't blink, just stared at me. His reaction was just what I had expected and that was a booster to my confidence. I did a little happy dance in my mind.

Ethan

F*ck!

That was the first thing that came to my mind after seeing her walk out of the washroom wearing nothing but only my white shirt, the first few buttons left unbuttoned. I could see her black lacey bra peeking through the unbuttoned shirt. Her hair was wet and little drops of water seeped through the shirt making it see-through. Her bare long legs gave me wicked ideas in mind. She took her long wet hair and shifted it to one side of her neck. I couldn't help but wonder what was inside that shirt.

O God! Is she trying to seduce me?

If she was, then she was doing damn well. That seductive smile on her face and the way she was looking at me through her eyelashes, F*ck! I wanted nothing more than to ravish her right here, right now. She was still standing by the door with the same shy smile on her face.

"Erica, baby.. " I was at a loss for words. I was so mesmerized by her that I couldn't form logical words and couldn't take my eyes off her.

She took slow steps towards me and stood by my side. My eyes moved accordingly. I was about to speak when she placed her finger over my lips silencing me. My lower member twitched in excitement. At the same time she bent forward almost eye level with me and without hesitation kissed me. That's all I needed to know, I pulled her on my lap and continued our passionate kiss. It was a kiss full of desire and hunger for each other's body. Her hands roamed freely in my hair and mine roamed on her back, carressing that delicate body of hers that heated under my touch. Gasping for breath we both pulled away.

"Ethan, I am ready. " She spoke breathless.

When I didn't respond she continued, "Make love to me Ethan. I can't wait any longer now." That was all I needed to know. Reaching for her shirt buttons I unbuttoned the remaining of them but she stopped me before I completely discarded her shirt. She gestured towards my t-shirt and smiled. I let her take control and she quickly pulled the t-shirt over my head.

Erica

His toned upper body was perfect from all angles. I roamed my hands all over his naked upper body and I felt him tense under my touch. It was unbelievable how much my touch affected him. He quickly pulled my already unbuttoned shirt from my body and threw it away carelessly. Now I was only in my black lacey bra and panties. I felt a little embarrassed since it was my first time being naked in front of someone, let alone a man.

But he was the man I loved with all my heart, who looked at me as if I meant the world to him. As if I was the most precious one in his life.

He was kissing me passionately but suddenly pulled away. I saw his eyes hooded with lust. His breathing was heavy and he blinked quickly and cursed under his breath. I wondered what happened.

"Why did you stop?" I asked. I hope he wasn't going to change his mind. It took me a lot of courage to come to this point.

"Erica, I am sorry but.. " He started but paused mid sentence. Fear built up inside me.

" I..... I didn't bring any protection with me. I didn't expect that you'd... This." He looked disappointed.

"We can continue if you want. I swear I'm clean and my pull out game is strong."

Oh My God!!

Swallowing the lump in my throat I answered.

"Don't worry I am on pills and I trust you enough to know that you are clean." I smiled. He looked relieved.

"I thought you'd want to stop." I teased. He just smirked and caressed my face.

"You are too irresistible tonight. I can't help myself. There's no way I'll stop. " He kissed me again and just like that we continued where we stopped.

It took not much time for us to be completely bare to each other and now there was nothing stopping us from being one. That night, though it was my first time, Ethan made sure that he was gentle with me and made sweet love to me.

******

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. I tried to reach for my phone on the nightstand to see the time. As I moved, the soreness between my legs increased and the memories of the previous night flooded my brain. I remembered each sweet word Ethan whispered in my ear and each movement of our bodies. I blushed at my thoughts and reached for my phone. It showed 3:15 a.m. Suddenly a pair of arms encircled around me and held me close to his chest giving me the much needed warmth. I sighed in his embrace and I could feel Ethan's breath on my neck. He placed a sweet kiss on my neck and murmured sleepily, "Sleep honey, you need rest." It was not long before I shut my eyes and sleep took over me.

The next morning when I woke up it was pretty late. The sun had already risen but the dark curtains prevented sunlight from entering the room. I turned around to snuggle closer to Ethan just to find out that his side of bed was empty. I clutched the comforter closer to my chest and eyed the room, but he was nowhere to be seen. I got out of the bed and made my way towards the washroom to finish my morning business. I was sore but it wasn't anything I couldn't bear.

After having dressed properly in a dark blue jeans and a pink top, I made my way downstairs. As I exited my room I smelt something delicious being cooked. That only meant one thing:Ethan was cooking breakfast, for me.

That was the sweetest thing that anyone could do for their girlfriends after a sweet night. My heart swell with joy and pride. My boyfriend was preparing breakfast for me after the most wonderful night of my life. I felt myself fall in love with him over again.

I entered the kitchen to see Ethan flipping pancakes and what's more, he was almost doing it perfectly. He was still in his night clothes. He must have sensed my presence since he turned around and gave me a charming smile. He came closer to me and at once pulled me in his arms and kissed me with just as much passion. After a good forty seconds or so he pulled out and murmured a quiet good morning. He suddenly recoiled back from me with a worried expression on his face.

"Are you alright? " He asked holding my arms.

"Well, what happened to me?"  I asked confused.

"Aren't you sore or in pain.... Yesterday..... " He trailed off. I on the other hand blushed a crimson red remembering yesterday's events.

"I am fine now." I said with my head ducked down.

"Are you sure?" He inquired.

"Yes. I am perfectly fine. Now come lets eat, I am hungry. " My stomach growled with hunger. Ethan served me breakfast and then we both had our breakfast in silence. Ethan went to take a shower and when he returned I was sitting on my sofa flipping magazines. He was dressed casually in jeans and jacket.

"Aren't you going for work?" I asked keeping aside the magazine.

"No, we aren't."  He came to sit besides me and put his arms around my waist.

"We aren't? Why?" I kept the magazine aside and leaned closer to him.

"Because today is for us. Now no more questions. Tell me what do you want to do today? "

"Well, if that is the case then how about a movie or I don't know, you suggest something. As long as you are with me I'll go anywhere with you." It didn't care if he would take me to a movie or a walk in the park, I just wanted to be with him. And I didn't just mean that for today but forever.

"Fine, come lets go." We first went to a movie then we had lunch in one of the fancy Italian restaurant that Ethan apparently liked very much. After that we had a nice walk on the beach watching the sunset. By the time I reached home I was completely worn out. Ethan dropped me home and lingered a bit longer here before leaving for his own penthouse. I just changed into my pajamas and collapsed onto my bed.

---*-*-*---

Vote
Comment
& Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2.3K 67
After being fired from her first job, she moves to another state, another city in hopes to start over. All things start off well, until she meets him...
3.6K 103 38
This book is for mature readers. It contains strong well-detailed sex scenes Emma Richards is a single mother. She has a seven-year-old daughter El...
359K 10.3K 47
Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ever puts his interests before hers but ab...
611K 17K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...