Soul |COMPLETED|

De HaruTrishaXX

She's an immaterial part of a human being which can only be seen with a person who has a third eye and she's... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(SPG Mature content)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.3K 68 27
De HaruTrishaXX

Tzuyu looked at her mom, "So.. What were you talking about again?" raising her eyebrow. Her mom stared at her, "I said hurry up or we'll be late at the airport!" she dragged her luggage. Tzuyu still sitting down on her bed, constantly looking at her phone while listening.

"Let's just sayyyy..... You go ahead.. I'll go to Jeju tomorrow.. Cause mom.. I have to talk to the other surgeons.. And form a meeting.."

"Promise? You're coming tomorrow?"

"Okay.... I promise..."

"Let's go Chaeyoung.." Her mom dragged her luggage and close her door. Tzuyu lay down on her bed and type to her phone, "Hayyysss.." She sighed. Chaeyoung looked at her, "Be there tomorrow okay? I don't wanna be lonely.. I don't know anything about The engagement party and shit..."

"Yeah.. You won't be lonely tomorrow.." she nod. Chaeyoung opened the door, "Bye.."

"Byyyyeeeee..."

---

Jungkook dragged his luggage then look at his mom, "Mom... Joongi won't fu----Let go of my bag! Boy let go!" he move his brother's hand. Joongi moved his hand and glared at him then hold his mom's bag while walking.

Yani look at Jungkook's brother, "Wanna hold my hand?" she smiled. He smirked, "I'd rather not..-- Ah! mom!"

"Don't be rude! she's being nice to you! You're lucky your brother's fiance doesn't match his attitude..." She pinch his cheeks. Joongi rolled his eyes, "Always.. always defending her..."

"Because she's a nice person and you're not!"

"You don't know her!" He argued to his mom. She dropped her jaw and slap his mouth, "Don't ever say that! You're too young to be super rude like that!"

"Whatever... Still.. You don't know her.." He rolled his eyes. His mom pinch her nosebridge, "I'm about to kill your father..." shaking her head.

"Kill? Why would you kill him? You hate dad that much?" He asked. She turn him around, "Go inside already..."

They both sitted on the seat next to the window while Yani and Jungkook sitting together. Jungkook lurked his eyes everywhere then pressed on the screen. Yani gave him a quizzical look, "Are you looking for someone?"

"No... Why do you care?"

"It's that I care..." She scratched her head, "I'm just curious.. you look like you're expecting someone.."

"Well don't be curious.." he rolled his eyes. "Just mind you're own.."

Yani pressed something on her seat then sigh, "Whatever you say..." looking at her phone. Tzuyu's mom entered the plane and walked towards his mom, with Chaeyoung. Jungkook stared at the door but the flight attendant closed it. He instantly looked at Tzuyu's mom with a creased face.

Chaeyoung looked at Jungkook then shrugged. He looked at the door again but the flight attendant left, the he sighed and give Chaeyoung a sign to go back to the very back. He stood up and walked to the back approaching Chaeyoung, "Where is she?"

"She'll come tomorrow.. she has a meeting in the hospital and she has to get a permission to take off days.."

Jungkook nod his head then looked at her phone, "Give me your phone cause she won't reply to mine.."

Why do they suddenly became like this? Well.....

1 week ago,

Tzuyu opened the plastic and take out the food. "Don't make a fucken mess..." He looked at her. She smirked, "As if I will..."

Jungkook lay down on the bed and sleep for an hour then wake up again after hearing a knock on the door, "Shit..." he sit up and walked to the door while Tzuyu sleep sitting on the couch. He opened the door, "Bro!....I've been knocking! I was like wha----" the guy stared at Tzuyu then smile at him, "Ooooohhhhhh.... Is she your fiance? The one you're arranged to?"

He shooked his head, "Let's talk to the lobby..." stepping out of the door then close it and head to the elevator. "What do you need help for?"

"Ahhh... Right... dude... Identify this for me..." He showed a picture. Jungkook stared at the picture then looked at him dumbly, "Okay.... Who's that?"

"That's why I need to help you identify this person!"

"Search or track his IP of the phone he's using... did you use Finger prints in investigation?"

"Yeah... But we havent found any finger prints... Seems like he got a victim long time ago too... And he knows how to deal with stuff.."

Jungkook scratch his head and type unto his computer. A further more of his digging in the information of the guy, he saw a picture of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. He creased his forehead then look at his friend, "I'll.... I'll identify him on my own.. I'll just text you when I know where he is.."

"Are you sure? I mean.. you have some other else and that girl in your hotel..." He laughed, "She's a hot one Kook..."

He glared at her, "She's not my girlfriend! I have a fiance..."

"Ohhh... But do you love your fiance though???" he smirked. Jungkook stayed quiet then stand up, "I'll go back up there and figure this out.."

He took his friend's laptop then head to the elevator. Jungkook opened his door then put the laptop to the table and turn it off. Tzuyu still sleeping while sitting down. He stared at her then creased his forehead, "She look like a dead person who's been frozen for over 5000 years.." then walked to her and hit her head, "Aren't your body hurts sleeping while sitting?"

"Aren't you fuckin too rude to wake up a person who's sleeping?" She glared at him. He throw the pillow to her, "Then go back to sleep!"

"Ohh go back to sleep? After you wake me the fuck up?" She raised her eyebrow, "Yah... I don't like sleeping while laying down on the couch sooooooo..... I'll just sleep sitting.." then rolled her eyes.

Jungkook walked to the bed and lay down again, "Whatever the fuck you say.." he rested his arm on his forehead then continue his sleeping. Tzuyu slowly walked towards him sneaky, She made no sounds of going beside the bed and pretendly punch, kick, and slap him. Jungkook take off his arm from his forehead then look at her, "What are you doing?"

Tzuyu looked to the side quickly and look for something, "I don't know where I put my phone... I put it somewhere here... did you took it? Cause Imma kill you..."

Jungkook looked at her dumbly and up down, "You didn't even sleep on this bed..." then rest his arm to his forehead again. She imaginative kicked him then walked to the couch. She put the volume to the maximum and Jungkook Jumped get out of the bed quickly and run to her, "TURN IT THE FUCK DOWN YOU ARE BOTHERING THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE OTHER ROOM!!!!" he yelled.

Tzuyu payed no attention then continue wathing as she eat a bread. He planned to take the remote from her but she avoided his hands and hold it tightly. Jungkook grabbed her hand but she pulled away making him fall to her. They both became awkward and stared to each other's eyes. Tzuyu gulped for a moment and avoided an eye contact. He stood straight and clear his throat then walked to the TV and pull the plug then look at her with a glare on his eyes. Tzuyu put down the remote and sigh, "Fine.. Whatever.." she rolled her eyes.

Jungkook brushed his hair with his fingers then take a deep breath, "I'm going back to Seoul... Fuckin hell.. I can't even do my job right because of you! You're like a little kid who needs to be watched everwhere! damnn... Grow the fuck up!"

"Don't yell that to me?... I'm not like you who hates people..." She took a bite of the bread. There was a knock on the door, Jungkook opened it and the lady took a deep breath, "The room next to yours reported you two about how loud you two are.... I'm sorry but if we hear one more report about you guys.. We're kicking you two out of this building... Cause this never happens here.."

"Alright... I'm sorry..."

He closed the door then look at Tzuyu, "You go back to Seoul..."

"Expect me to find a way to get back there.." She rolled her eyes. Jungkook smirked, "Yeah.. I expect that.. Korea is a small country.."

She glared at him, "Well I wouldn't be here if it wasn't because of you!!! Don't point it all out to me?.. Cause I wasn't the one who's driving and dragged myself here.."

He didn't say anything, "Then let's go back then!"

"Fine Let's go!"

Jungkook dig into his pocket but then remember it's not his car. "You drive.." He told her. Tzuyu creased her forehead, "Hell no! You do!" She threw the key to him. Jungkook took the key.

----

Jungkook stopped the car and park it at the parking lot as soon as they got to the station after long hours of drive. Tzuyu stepped out and brushed her hair then take a deep breath and look at Jungkook walking towards her.

"My key.." She show her hand, waiting for him to give her the key. Jungkook gave it to her but then grabbed her hand and pull her closer to him, "What are you doing?!" she asked.

Jungkook stared at her. He's still hold her hand tightly. She creased her forehead, "Yah! I'm going to repo---" her eyes suddenly circled and rounded, her mouth was shut for a moment and couldn't say any word. Her brain couldn't function but to think about how he's kissing her when they both always fight and shit.

Chaeyoung crossed her arm as she watches them from a distance. Her eyes are wided with shockness on her face, "Whhhoooaaa.." She dropped her jaw.

Tzuyu seperated herself from him and wipe her mouth, "WHAT THE FUCKKKK?!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

His eyes were wided either. He doesn't know what to answer, his voice suddenly slides down to his stomach and melted by acids. Tzuyu glared at him and walked to the driver seat door and enter inside of her car. Her brain won't function either, "Is he stupiddddddd?!!!"

She drove the car all the way back to their house. Chaeyoung walked to Jungkook with a crossed arm, "Soooooo.... What was that for? You have a fiance yet you have a guts to kiss other girl?"

Jungkook stayed quiet then shrugge dhis shoulder, "I didn't do it on purpose.. I just--- I don't know!" He walked inside messing his hair.

END

Jungkook creased his forehead, "She'll come tomorrow?" he asked her. She nod her head. He look at he very front then to cchaeyoung while nodding her head, "Okay.." then head back to his seat.

Chaeyoung went back to her seat and take a deepbreath. She glance to Jungkook then look away. Tzuyu's mom looked at her, "What did you two talked about back there?"

"Nothing.... Just some stuff.. About his party.. He said he wants to take her somewhere.." She said then smile. Jungkook tilt his head then sigh as Yani glanced at him, "You okay?" she asked. He nod his head.

Yani looked at the Tv and continue watching a movie. Jungkook looked at his phone and type on the message then turn if off as soon as Yani looked at him again, "Will you stop minding my business?"

"I wasn't minding your business... What are you being cold for?" She creased her forehead. Jungkook cleared his throat then watch through the window. His mom called him, "Jungkook... Come here.."

"What?" He glance on Tzuyu's mom who's currently talking on the phone. "Ohh.. Okay.. You should Just go with her on the plane.. She's still in Seoul... if you two sees each other.."

Jungkook stared at her mom, "Who?" he asked his mom. She hit his arm, "Leave her alone she's talking to her daughter's future guy..." She giggled. He creased his forehead then tilt his head, "There's someone else going to Jeju other than us? and people you invited?"

"Yap.."

Jungkook look at the ceiling, "Okay why did you call me for?" he rolled his eyes. His mom looked at Yani, "Sooo... You're going to surprise Yani? Chaeyoung said you'll bring her somewhere in Jeju?"

He glared at Chaeyoung then nod his head, "Whatever.."

"Yiiieee! You two are getting along!"

His brother smirked, "No they're not... They probably having affair with That girl right there.."

"JOONGI! Be quiet!" their mom hit his mouth then looked at Jungkook, "Just be nice to her.. You'll get to know her.." She tapped his back. Jungkook went back to his seat then look at his phone again. "Please all electronic devices off... Please turn all devices off.." the flight attendant told him.

---

Tzuyu walked inside the Hospital then stop at the counter. "I thought you're leaving?" The nurse asked. She cover her mouth, "I'm not going to Jeju... Shhh.. About it don't tell my mom.. I told her I'm going tomorrow but I'm not.." she laughed. The nurse shooked her head, "You're messed up.. You should go and have fun at Jeju..."

"And.. Unnie.. About ahhh.. Here we found this files on the drawer.." She handed her an envelope. Tzuyu opened it and looked at the paper. "I-- I... Im sorry if we dig on your stuff... But.. You only have 40 days you didn't even told us and your parents.."

Tzuyu stayed quiet, and stared at the paper but didn't say anything about having 27 days left. "If you woke up.. And in that time you have 40 days left.. that means... Today is your 27th days left.."

"SHHHH! I need to go to the meeting just call them I'm here stop talking about it.." She looked at her. "Okay okay.. Fine.." The nurse grabbed the phone and call the office. Tzuyu turn around and saw yoongi just staring at her with no emotions. She looked at him up and down, "Pretend you didn't hear nothing.." then pass by him and walked to the elevator.

"Yet.. You won't tell your parents about that?" He stood besides her. "You should tell your parents about that.." entering to the elevator.

Tzuyu didn't listen to him but then come to think about something, "Do you like me or what? You always follow me.."

"I'm not following you because I like you... don't be delusional.." He rolled his eyes, "Just to tell you.. My grandma is in this building..."

She rolled her eyes. Yoongi laughed, "No wonder god is taking you... He's dropping you back to hell.."

Tzuyu dropped her jaw and hit his face, "You're job being police doesn't suit on you! You're fucked up!"

He smirked, "You're attitude doesn't suit on your job too..."

Her phone vibrated, she quickly answered without looking on the phone. "Hello?!" she glared at him. No one talked on the phone. Yoongi laughed for a second, "The person is not going to talk if you gave them an attitude like that?"

"Shut up!"

Jungkook gave no emotion on the plane, then ended the call. He took a deep breath and calm himself down. Yani tried to talk to him but she knows he's going to respond with an attitude so she stayed quiet and act like not curious. She wag her leg and focus on the small tv. He took a deep breath then look at his phone again then sigh.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah.." He said coldly.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

693K 54K 40
You can say she's crazy, but her eyes see the spirits of the past.... She talks to them.... And they talk back. * * * * Book #3 in "The Blue Eyes" s...
32.8K 857 18
story btw heartless mafia and his innocent wife...
301 39 8
A girl who just met up a accident find out something weird happening around her, due to her head injury people refused to believe her. Let see how w...
7.3K 509 29
"Is he a human or is he something else?", She thought. "I wanna find her but i dont want to..cause.. she'll get in danger if i do so. But where are y...