The badass and the nerd (jele...

By StarryKnight123

She thought she was a badass who wanted to sit with the popular group. Loved her beauty and confidence. Even... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 15

265 9 0
By StarryKnight123

Selena's POV

"One day I'm going to prove how amazing you are, inside and outside." I whisper and place my lips against his. I feel his lips twitch under mine like he's trying hard not kiss me.

Well, how about we change that?

I pull him closer and wrap my arms around his neck and he finally kisses me back but before I create a make out; I pull apart from the kiss leaving my lips to tingle a little.

"E-erm." Justin whispers, looking down with red cheeks as he scratches the back of his neck.

Aw,, I made him blush.

"Okay.... let's just go school." I laugh, smiling at him, and he looks at me nodding with his blushing cheeks.

I nod and walk downstairs with Justin trailing behind me. I walk to my bike and hop on waiting for Justin to get on but he stops right in front of me with a confused face.

"H-how do I-I explain my absence of school and m-my bruises?" He asks worriedly and I bite my lip.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

"I got it." I smirk even though I don't have a clue but I didn't want him to worry about it right now.

"O-ok." He sighs and hops on behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and he places his chin on my left shoulder. I smile and drive to school.

At school

I park my bike and I and Justin both hop off.

"Sellllly." I hear screams behind me that burst my eardrums and I cover my ears to see Justin doing the same.

"Hey guys." I smile, turning around to see Jade and Perry smiling widely.

"Where were you, you weren't here for like a week?" Perry asks with a frown and then her eyes wander to Justin and her lips turn into a smirk.

"Who's this hottie?" Jade smiles walking towards Justin and I laugh as I see Justin's eyes widened at Jade but his lips turning into a smile.

See how clothes can change a person.

As I look at jade, I can't help but think back to the fact that Justin had a crush on jade.

And she's a better influence that I would be on him.

She didn't kill her dad so.

"This is Justin, he's totally your type." I smirk at Jade causing her to blush slightly as I look to see Justin do the same.

Aren't I a good cupid?

"Why, is he some type of bad boy?" Perry smirks at Justin and he looks at me with his eyes widened but I smirk, pulling his close to me.

"Yup the latest of the bad." I say and Justin looks at me confused, more in horror but I ignore too.

He needed to lose his nerdiness if he wanted to be popular and date Jade.

"I-I'm n---" "Just, follow my lead" I whisper in his ear and he hesitantly nods causing me to smile but I feel bad for making him change himself.

"You see his bruises on his neck and cheek, he got into a fight with dad and Justin definitely won but I mean Justin's dad is a dick, anyway." I smirk and I feel Justin's hand grip onto mine harshly causing me to wince.

"Ow " I whisper and Justin looks at me before letting go quickly with an apologetic look. 

"Really?" Jade and Perry both gasps but I could tell they're intrigued by Justin.

"Yup." I say and he pulls me closer towards him.

"Why did you drag my dad into this, I wanted it to be a secret?" He whispers angrily and I sigh.

Jeez, doesn't he know I'm trying to help him?

"Shut up Justin." I growl at him and I pull apart from him. I ignore him calling my name and look at Jade.

"So you guys aren't anything right?" Jade asks confused looking at both of us and I look to see I'm holding Justin's hand and I quickly let go causing Justin to look at me confused.

"Nope, he's all yours." I laugh awkwardly and hear the bell ring.

"Shit, I'm going to be late." I hear Justin mutter under his breath causing me to chuckle.

"Don't worry, Jade will think that's hot." I smirk dragging him with me. He nods and I go to my locker to see which lesson we have.

"We have History " Justin whispers, looking down and I look at him confused.

"Do you know your time table from the heart?" I ask shocked and he looks at me before tilting his head with a nod.

Jeez, he is an enormous nerd. He's lucky he's hot.

"Justin don't be a nerd in public will you?" I laugh and walk towards history class. I open the door causing everyone to look at me and well Justin as well who has his eyes widened.

I'm guessing he isn't used to being popular.

Well, he's a nerd so

"Selena, why are you late?" Miss Wood groans but her eyes stop at Justin. Probably because he's a nerd and the teacher's pet.

"Justin, what happened to you?" She asks shocked completely ignoring me.

Well, I'm feeling the love.

"He got into a fight." I quickly say before Justin says anything.

"Get in dude." A jock shouts and I laugh causing Justin to laugh as well.

"Justin and Selena, detention for being late and disrupting the class well, sit in your seats " Miss Woods shouts and I nod but I see Justin gasp.

"That's my first detention ever." He whispers looking at me and I shake my head laughing.

This is like my 50th.

"Ok buddy, well at least you got a reputation" I laugh, patting his shoulder and walk to my seat.

"Cause that's a good thing." He mutters under his breath and sat in the seat in front of me causing me to laugh again.

......................................................

Jays missing his nerdiness

COMMENT and VOTE PLZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...
15.2K 485 19
Justin has spent his whole life causing trouble for everybody because he did not have the love from his parents. Selena has lived her entire with par...
164K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
367K 12.9K 25
*CRINGE WARNING* This story was written when I was like 12, so I realize it sucks. "Your going to give me those points." He said. I crossed my arms...