Creepypasta LEMONS!!!

By xWithLotsOfLovex

"*Clears throat* Fangirls and Fanboys have a extra pair of underwear nearby when reading these. It is not my... More

Creepypasta Lemons
Slenderman: I love you, (Y/n)
Ben Drowned: Midnight Wetness
JeffTheKiller: Moving On- Part I
JeffTheKiller: Moving On- Part II
Sexual Offenderman: "I can read your thoughts, did you forget?"
Masky: MY cheesecake darling.
Eyeless Jack: "If You Love Me Let Me Go."
Authors Note (Please don't skip)
Hoodie: A Romantic Bath...Not
I am back with 1000 VIEWS
Ticci Toby: My hero
I'm back and better than ever
hey
um hello?

Laughing Jack: Princess♡

11.1K 176 143
By xWithLotsOfLovex

Also the edit above is by me! Cause I'm THAT gr8. Just kidding I wanna kill myself.

Kidding again..

Kinda..

anyways lmfao

This is going to be amaaaaazing!

Well, let's get on with it shall we ;)))

~

Lj's POV

"Lj can you go tell (Y/n) that breakfast is ready dude," Jeff howled from the kitchen. I laughed slightly and looked over at him from the couch, "You know no one ever eats what you cook.. right?" My head tilted to the side in amusement.

He rolled his eyes and flipped his hair out of his eyes, "Psh, everyone loves it when Jeffy cooks,"

He was referring to himself in the third person now?

I shook my head, "Yeah, ok."

I heard him shuffle around before coming in my direction, "Can you at least tell her to get up and get ready, I wanna go on a hunting trip in an few hours." I nodded and pressed my lips together letting my eye brows scrunch together,

"Jeff, you know (Y/n) doesn't like me. Why can't you go do it yourself?" I squinted my eyes and stood up looking down at him. He smirked slightly and rubbed the back of his neck, "I-it's too far.." He blushed.

I sighed loudly and pushed him to the side, "If you're going to make me your slave at least MOVE." I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs sluggishly. Turning the corner to the hall with the bedrooms and heading towards (Y/n)'s.

I stopped at the door and heard a muffled sound from inside so I assumed she might already be up, I knocked on the door a couple of times.

...

No response.

I knocked again before turning the knob and slowly opening it, "(Y/n)?" I whispered yelled into the room without looking inside.

"Lj.. ah.."

My eyes widened and I could feel my face heating up.

Was I hearing things or did someone just moan my name?

"(Y/n)..?" I walked into the room completely and stopped in my tracks.

I didn't know (Y/n) slept in her underwear..

I took a few more steps towards her after closing the door behind me. She was breathing heavily and small moans escaped her mouth, "Lj please.. I want it.."

The hell? She was dreaming about me? The hell with this,

As confused as I was I came here to wake her up, which would really be useful right now.

"(Y/n), wake up," I grabbed her shoulder and gently shook her but she kept her eyes closed. I facepalmed and looked around nervously.

(Lj please! I need you," She squeaked quietly. I turned to look at her in confusion as she began to toss around in her bed slightly moaning and her hands would occasionally run over her breast or down her stomach and she was squeezing her legs together very tightly.

Oh..

I see what's happening..

(Y/n) was having a wet dream, about me. As if I couldn't tell before but it's just now striking me, and if we're being honest it was turning me on and I couldn't help but smirk

I sat on the side of her bed and watched her quietly.

She fumbled around with the bed sheets before pushing her breast together with the sides of her arms and letting out a long but quiet moan. I chuckled, and reached over to caress the side of her face and she stopped moving but her breath continued the same heavy pattern.

I ran my claw down her jaw slowly and then down to her neck, her breaths got a bit louder before she began whimpering quietly, "You're so gentle with me Lj.."

This made me smile a bit, "Oh?" I responded. She closed her mouth and gulped quietly before her lips parted slightly again, "Touch me.."

I frowned slightly, "I can't." I whispered.

I might be super fucked up, but (Y/n) was part of the creepy pastas, she wasn't some random victim who I could just fuck and then kill. I wasn't about to take advantage of her.

This lead to her frowning slightly as her eyebrows knotted together, "Please?" She rolled around touching she stomach softly. I looked at her before placing my hand on her stomach causing goosebumps to erupt from her skin as she moaned out again.

I wonder what she's thinking about right now..

(Y/n) POV

"Fuck Lj please just touch me.." I moaned squirming a bit in place.

This had to be one of the most realistic dreams ever, it was like I could actually feel his warmed clawed hands on me and hear his sweet, deep, raspy voice, and it made me all hot and wet.

"(Y/n).." He sighed softly looking at me. I bit my lip and eagerly watched him as he spoke wishing that he could make those similar movements with his mouth around my clit.

His touch was toxic, it was like illegal drugs, once you start your can't stop.

And boy oh boy, I didn't want him to stop.

"Please?" I pleaded pouting slightly.

"Erm," he looked a little unsure. Then, I realized why he wasn't sure.. cause he didn't like me back. I blinked a few times before whispering, "d-do you not like me back?"

His expression lightened and he quickly shook his head, "No its not that, I just don't want to take advantage." I smiled and hummed quietly, "You won't be, I want you Laughing Jack." He nodded and smiled a bit, "Alright, whatever you say Princess."

Laughing Jack's POV

"Alright whatever you say Princess." I leaned down over you and pressed my lips against your neck softly and felt you shiver against me. I began sucking on the flesh roughly wanting it all to myself, running my tongue from your jaw to your collar bone and back around to the space under your ear.

You squirmed and whimpered like a kitten underneath me and I loved it.

"Mmm you like that Princess?" I asked as I pulled away and saw that with all the moving around one of your nipples had popped out of the top of the lacey bra you wore.

You mummered a 'yes' and blushed. I chuckled and swiftly looped my claws underneath your bra strap and pulled it down your shoulders gently, exposing the rest of you nipples.

Now, I'm hard. Very hard indeed.

I licked my lips and lowered my head placing a soft, wet kiss on the swell of your breasts. You whimpered harder, wrapping your arms around my head, but still fast asleep. I smirked, keeping my head down, you wrapped you legs around me as well, taking me between you in a needy way. But I was genuinely flattered.

I worked my lips down, placing small kisses on your nipples before beginning to suck on them softly, swirling my tongue around them. I looked up at you while I did this and your head was thrown back as you moaned away.

I took this as encouragement and moved away from your breasts and now trailed a line of wet, open mouth kisses down your stomach and you your pelvis where I stopped and dipped my tongue into the space between you underwear line and stomach.

"Please." You cried out softly again.

I removed your panties with a small grin and when they were off, your legs clamped together. Almost laughing out loud I grabbed you calves and pulled them apart slowly, and placed myself between your legs, my face, directly in front of your pussy.

You were beyond wet, soaking really. It was sexy and it made my hunger for you stronger.

I kept gaze on your glistening lips and clit and decided that looking wasn't enough.

I brought my hands around your thighs, holding them open for me as I blew on your clit softly chuckling to myself as you whined.

I stuck my tongue out letting it graze your clit before I brought my stare away from you and down to your pussy as I sucked your clit into my mouth and began on it harshly leaving you breathless as your eyes squeezed close.

Pulling away I directed my attention to your thighs, kissing the dimple that came right before your folds a couple of times and going back to your lips, running my tongue through your wet folds.

I watched you squirm from where I was and smiled quietly to myself as I continued. You seemed restless even thought you had been asleep the entire time. Sexually frustrated.

But of course you were. You're too fucking prideful to admit that you could ever like seome enough for them to ever have any type of sexual interactions with you.

...what a bitch.

"LJ.." you whimpered. I looked up again to see you had your eyes now open and I quickly pulled away from you scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

The best part is that I wasn't even itchy so my claws were just digging into my neck very, very painfully.

You sat up as your entire body turned red from your face to your toes and you quickly curled your legs up to your chest and hid yourself with the blanket.

"What were you doing, what the hell!?" You questioned dragging the 'a' in what.

I smirked slightly and placed and had on the bed, "Well you see what had happens was.. you were in need of some help so I helped you.. I mean I was just doing what you told me to do,"

Your eyes became saucers and you say up not forgetting to cover up. "So none of that was just part of my dream?"

I chuckled at you before stopping and composing myself, "yeah no and wait a second you dream about me?" I said inching closer to your face with mine.

"What did I say while I was sleeping?"

I sighed at her failure to recognize my effort.

"Something about wanting me to like you back and them how badly you wanted me to help you."

You dragged your hand up to your head and grabbed it as you left your posture and slouched over shamefully.

I shrugged, "it's okay (y/n) I'm just glad I found out this way cause I wouldn't have known any other way." I leaned over and grabbed your hand, "liking someone isn't a bad thing."

You nodded looking up at me and I gave you reassuring smile, "sure but if anyone asks, this never happened."

I nodded and wrapped my pinky around yours, "promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
442 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...